Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160767
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2017, 06:00 AM   #526
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The VA needs help. It is very poorly run. If Trump can get the VA to run more efficiently I applaud him on that. I consider that a different issue than the health plan, which I think is now called the American Healthcare Act, which will be a disaster to many and helpful to a few, mostly the rich. I have several friends who were hurt by Obamacare -- most were hit hard by soaring deductibles. Some complained about higher premiums. Not good. But the new plan will definitely return us to the "bad old days" when healthcare premiums are not financially available to many -- as many as 24 million in the future. And if you are older and not eligible for Medicare, you will be screwed.

Like I have always said, talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words. Trump has made a great many promises to the American people, few have yet to come to fruition. The promises to reform the VA and reduce the violence are 2 more promises as of yet unfilled. If he can actually keep those promises I applaud him. But he will still have many more promises to meet before I would consider him a success in his job.

There is no doubt the VA needs to be fixed. But the mess wasn't created in 8 years and there is no way it can be fixed in 4. If he can start the process that's good. However, to just fix the VA. That's a campaign slogan. The goal of fixing the VA is suppose to be to provide those who served our country healthcare and treatment. And since many don't receive VA care, it's the same issue as the health plan because that will also be needed to help the vets.

As for ACA, I'm sorry that you had friends hit hard by rising premiums, but maybe they should listen to story after story about people who's lives were saved by ACA. Also they should go look at the stats on how premiums have been rising. So they were bound to see an uptick no matter what. Many people will see a rise in premiums soon and will get less coverage. ACA isn't perfect but it was a good start, the new bill is going to do some much damage. Soaring deductibles will be the least of the problems.

Talk is definitely cheap. And his goal of ending violence is one sided. So I can never take him serious on that one. Look at his DOJ and their goal to end police reform. Reform that was put in place to stop the countless killings of African Americans by law enforcement. That's violence, yet they don't seem to care about that. Chicago is just a talking point for conservatives when you mention things like that. They point to it for black on black crime, never talking about the history of the city and why it's the way it is. He has a chance to start fixing the VA. Unless he talks with people to get a better understanding of how to start the process of ending the violence in Chicago, it's already a failed promise.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 06:36 AM   #527
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, that's what they said when I predicted the Donald would be the next President of the United States - and look what happened! Now who's the stupid one?

Quote:
And, unfortunately, that is why I consider you one of the more stupid people on this forum. And I would say the same thing about anyone who has already decided to vote against Trump.

Trump is being attacked. Obama was attacked for 8 years. The difference between the 2 men is that Obama took the attacks silently and Trump can't help but tweet every time he is criticized.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:13 AM   #528
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Well, that's what they said when I predicted the Donald would be the next President of the United States - and look what happened! Now who's the stupid one?

You're still the stupid one. They have animals that pick Super Bowl winners. Predicting someone will win something doesn't make you smart. You had a 50-50 shot of being right. If I gave a 3 yr old the option of head or tails and he got it right, is he a genius? Probably not since he still wouldn't know how to do the math needed for probability. He just got lucky.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:31 AM   #529
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I thought you went over to the independent reviews to post your snarky comments. What is with you that you have to make unnecessary comments on my review? Oh I know - you still mad that you're a loser. Got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
You're still the stupid one. They have animals that pick Super Bowl winners. Predicting someone will win something doesn't make you smart. You had a 50-50 shot of being right. If I gave a 3 yr old the option of head or tails and he got it right, is he a genius? Probably not since he still wouldn't know how to do the math needed for probability. He just got lucky.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:17 AM   #530
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, I thought you went over to the independent reviews to post your snarky comments. What is with you that you have to make unnecessary comments on my review? Oh I know - you still mad that you're a loser. Got it.
I ask you how do you know that I made unnecessary comments since what I said was private besides hahahaha? I thought the point of reviews were to give guys information and I did just that. Nothing more than what other guys have said on reviews. I kept my comments in the provider realm. That's all. So unless you have an acct as a guy so you can read what I say, you shouldn't go around accusing me of things you don't know about. Especially when what I said was very necessary.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:16 AM   #531
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The only remark I saw was the hahahaha comment - and that was all I needed to see. You're just trying to get back at me because I am a Trump supporter. You're just an ignorant fool. But if that's what you need to do to make yourself fell more like a man - go for it. But just know this - I keep my political remarks here in the sandbox - where they belong and I would never do what you did.

Quote:
I ask you how do you know that I made unnecessary comments since what I said was private besides hahahaha? I thought the point of reviews were to give guys information and I did just that. Nothing more than what other guys have said on reviews. I kept my comments in the provider realm. That's all. So unless you have an acct as a guy so you can read what I say, you shouldn't go around accusing me of things you don't know about. Especially when what I said was very necessary.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:35 AM   #532
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
The only remark I saw was the hahahaha comment - and that was all I needed to see. You're just trying to get back at me because I am a Trump supporter. You're just an ignorant fool. But if that's what you need to do to make yourself fell more like a man - go for it. But just know this - I keep my political remarks here in the sandbox - where they belong and I would never do what you did.
No one is trying to get back at you. You're the ignorant dummy here. I didn't comment to make myself feel anything. What I posted had nothing to do with politics as I stated in my previous post. It had to do with providing guys information when making a decision who to see. The same that all guys do.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:19 PM   #533
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Chicago is just a talking point for conservatives... They point to it for black on black crime, never talking about the history of the city and why it's the way it is.
Hey millsy, why do you have a problem when conservatives speak up about the carnage in Chicago? Why do you object to people who want to stop the killing? Don't Black Lives Matter to you?

How many shootings did we have this July 4 weekend, millsy?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 12:32 PM   #534
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You think the odds were 50-50, millsy? That shows everyone how much you know about forecasting and probability. Austin Ellen did better than that acclaimed election prognosticator Nate Silver. On the eve of the election he said hildebeest was a 71% favorite. What happened? Did he let a 3 year old do the math?

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...me-up-clinton/
Old 07-05-2017, 12:52 PM   #535
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You're just trying to get back at me because I am a Trump supporter. You're just an ignorant fool. But if that's what you need to do to make yourself fell more like a man - go for it. But just know this - I keep my political remarks here in the sandbox - where they belong and I would never do what you did.
Whoa! Can this guy sink any lower? He looks pathetic! First he tries to out you, gets banned, comes back within 24 hours under a new handle, and now he is stalking your reviews and trying to hurt your business? Not healthy, not normal, not the way a real man behaves.

Get help, millsy!
Old 07-05-2017, 05:29 PM   #536
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
\
And how did you do predicting the elections in 2008 and 2012? I doubt you voted for Obama or picked him to win. My guess is that you have never voted for a Democrat for POTUS in your life and have predicted a Republican victory each year. Makes it very easy to figure out which levers to pick on election day.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 05:57 PM   #537
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Yup!

Quote:
\
And how did you do predicting the elections in 2008 and 2012? I doubt you voted for Obama or picked him to win. My guess is that you have never voted for a Democrat for POTUS in your life and have predicted a Republican victory each year. Makes it very easy to figure out which levers to pick on election day.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:15 PM   #538
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

#CNNBlackmail

They're goin' down!

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:57 PM   #539
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, you would lose that bet - I have not voted a democrat for POTUS but I did vote for Ann Richards for Gov. of Texas - a democrat. Basically, because of the lottery - she brought it into Texas.
I did predict Obama would win --both times. I've stated before - John McCann would not get in the ring and fight - way too damn political correct. And Mitt Romney ---ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww - yuck. I did not vote in those elections. But now we have Donald Trump as President-- God, I love saying that - and he's a fighter-- not a little wuss like Obama.

Quote:
\
Old 07-05-2017, 07:58 PM   #540
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I just love that you tube video,

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
#CNNBlackmail

They're goin' down!