Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2019, 07:08 AM   #526
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The Truth is the dnc hired Muelleir to get him and it failed , does anyone believe if the nancy & chuckie show had any real evidence they wouldn't have impeach by now ?
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:00 AM   #527
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Volume I page 9

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Evidence ofRussian government operations began to surface in mid-2016. In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network. Releases of hacked materials-hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government-began that same month. Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November.
In late July 2016, soon after WikiLeaks's first release of stolen documents, a foreign government contacted the FBI about a May 2016 encounter with Trump Campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos. Papadopoulos had suggested to a representative of that foreign government that the Trump Campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the Campaign through the anonymous release of information damaging to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. That information prompted the FBI on July 31, 2016, to open an investigation into whether individuals associated with the Trump Campaign were coordinating with the Russian government in its interference activities.

Just yesterday the fat lying bastard implies it’s ok to accept foreign interference into elections in ABC interview. He will deny he ever said it today or possum eating Huckleberry will tell the country what he really meant.
I’m sure the minions at Fox are working feverishly to cover his fat lying ass
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:14 AM   #528
FriscoKiddo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Trump has you guys twisted in so many knots, you can't focus on anything other than him, hating him, despising him, obsessing on him, writing about him, complaining about him, talking to anyone who will listen to you about him, calling in talk shows about him, Facebook posts about him, Twitter about him, TV shows about him (to their detriment to ratings) taking the House and failing to govern because you are obsessing about him....and it all plays right into his hand...what will the American people have to show for 2 years of a Democratically controlled House of Representatives? The Democrats can't swing a dead cat without hitting something with Trumps name on it. What does that say about them?
FriscoKiddo is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:26 AM   #529
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Volume I page 9

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion including sponsoring a disinformation dossier assembled by foreign agents in the employ of hildebeest and sourced to individuals close to Putin.
FTFY
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 04:27 PM   #530
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Good Riddance Huckleberry
You will always be known as the admitted liar of Volume ll p76

And Rosenstein articulated his criticism ofCorney's handling ofthe Clinton investigation after the President had already decided to fire Corney. The President's draft termination letter also stated that morale in the FBI was at an all-time low and Sanders told the press after Corney's termination that the White House had heard from "countless" FBI agents who had lost confidence in Corney. But the evidence does not support those claims. The President told Corney at their January 27 dinner that "the people of the FBI really like [him]," no evidence suggests that the President heard otherwise before deciding to terminate Corney, and Sanders acknowledged to investigators that her comments were not founded on anything.
Old 06-13-2019, 04:38 PM   #531
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
While you wait for that tremendous event, you should read the report so you will see what’s coming....it won’t be Hillary going to jail.
You can twiddle your thumbs til doomsday, but Trump ain't going to jail. Mueller wrote there was nothing criminal in Trump's campaign regard the allegations of collusion, and Barr and Rosenstein already reported there is nothing to the dim-retard allegations of obstruction. The DOJ ain't goinna prosecute your fantasies. Meanwhile, and unlike Mueller who turned a a blind towards hildebeest's illegal activities, Durham and Horowitz are still investigating the origin of hildebeest's foreign sourced dossier. And the IRS is investigating hildebeest's Foundation and how it was functioning in violation of FARA, i.e., Foundation employee, Sidney Blumenthal, using his connections with the Secretary of State to advance the business interests of his Libyan associates.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:32 PM   #532
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You can twiddle your thumbs til doomsday, but Trump ain't going to jail. Mueller wrote there was nothing criminal in Trump's campaign regard the allegations of collusion, and Barr and Rosenstein already reported there is nothing to the dim-retard allegations of obstruction. The DOJ ain't goinna prosecute your fantasies. Meanwhile, and unlike Mueller who turned a a blind towards hildebeest's illegal activities, Durham and Horowitz are still investigating the origin of hildebeest's foreign sourced dossier. And the IRS is investigating hildebeest's Foundation and how it was functioning in violation of FARA, i.e., Foundation employee, Sidney Blumenthal, using his connections with the Secretary of State to advance the business interests of his Libyan associates.

Blah, blah, blah, more deep state bullshit.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:38 PM   #533
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah, more deep state bullshit.
You didn't watch the hearing on CSPAN, did you? hildebeest's Foundation is in deep kimchi, and Horowitz and Durham are picking up Mueller's slack.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:37 PM   #534
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Trump smashed months of FBI work to thwart election interference

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-trump-1364597

Quote:
David Kris, a former Obama-era assistant attorney general for national security, argued that Trump’s latest comments essentially mark the second time he’s publicly asked for Russian help to win a presidential election. During the 2016 campaign, Trump memorably proclaimed that if Russia was “listening,” it should go after Clinton’s “missing” emails — a comment he later said was made in jest.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:43 PM   #535
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

tell me eky9.5k if you read this yet .. or not?

As Russia collusion fades, Ukrainian plot to help Clinton emerges

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...linton-emerges

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 11:03 PM   #536
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I just read the opinion.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 11:09 PM   #537
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
I just read the opinion.

as usual you don't have anything meaningful to say about it.

is laughing an opinion? i guess so .. .. i took an opinion this morning then took a shower afterward.

BAHHAHHHAHAAAAAA

i told you before .. i've seen every post you've ever made ... before you ever posted it.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 04:45 PM   #538
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

BLOTUS Calls Mcgahn A Liar
So now that the fat lying bastard accused a witness of a felony will the DOJ be involved. When will Mcgahn begin protecting his reputation and license..

Mcgahns clear recollection was that the President directed him to tell Rosenstein not only that conflicts existed but also that "Mueller has to go." McGahn is a credible witness 601
with no motive to lie or exaggerate given the position he held in the WhiteHouse.
spoke with the President twice and understood the directive the same way both times, making it unlikely that he misheard or misinterpreted the President's request. In response to that request, McGahn decided to quit because he did not want to participate in events that he described as akin to the Saturday Night Massacre. He called his lawyer, drove to the White House, packed up his office, prepared to submit a resignation letter with his chiefofstaff, told Priebus that the President had asked him to "do crazy shit," and informed Priebus and Bannon that he was leaving. Those acts would be a highly unusual reaction to a request to convey information to the Department of Justice.
Old 06-14-2019, 06:12 PM   #539
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
BLOTUS Calls Mcgahn A Liar
So now that the fat lying bastard accused a witness of a felony will the DOJ be involved. When will Mcgahn begin protecting his reputation and license..

Mcgahns clear recollection was that the President directed him to tell Rosenstein not only that conflicts existed but also that "Mueller has to go." McGahn is a credible witness 601
with no motive to lie or exaggerate given the position he held in the WhiteHouse.
spoke with the President twice and understood the directive the same way both times, making it unlikely that he misheard or misinterpreted the President's request. In response to that request, McGahn decided to quit because he did not want to participate in events that he described as akin to the Saturday Night Massacre. He called his lawyer, drove to the White House, packed up his office, prepared to submit a resignation letter with his chiefofstaff, told Priebus that the President had asked him to "do crazy shit," and informed Priebus and Bannon that he was leaving. Those acts would be a highly unusual reaction to a request to convey information to the Department of Justice.
McGahn already has. He testified. It’s in the report. And Trump let him testify. He didn’t have too.. his law license and integrity are just fine. Yours???????
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 08:36 PM   #540
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
McGahn already has. He testified. It’s in the report. And Trump let him testify. He didn’t have too.. his law license and integrity are just fine. Yours???????
Really? So you’re a personal friend of his. Then ask him how he feels about a compulsive liar claiming his testimony under oath is a lie. Tomorrow the fat lying bastard will deny he accused Mcgahn of perjury.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women