Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60415
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41692
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2014, 08:15 PM   #526
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
NO QUOTE FROM MLK in that story Jim.

I am sure everybody will agree that when you say someone opposed something that you can find a statement from that person proving its validity.

MLK is not quoted in the fucking Bible either.

Are you DAFT?
No, but you must be. It isn't essential that you always have a direct quote from someone to determine their stand on something. Besides do you have a link that MLK was for illegal immigration? The Bible clearly doesn't advocate the illegal immigration of people crossing over into other lands from that, it's reasonable to believe MLK didn't either. Stop trying to stretch this subject out of proportion.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 08:48 PM   #527
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

TLTL, bubba.

As I've said a number of times in this thread, I don't doubt that he might have opposed anything illegal but that's not the point.

whir-LIE-tard made an unfounded claim and then refused to back it up. He now admits he had no proof when he made that claim.

I didn't make the claim. He did. Not my job to prove him wrong. It's his job to prove himself right.

What part of that don't you understand?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:40 PM   #528
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Again and again..................
You have repeatedly proven your original premise that you attributed to Mr Jones.
You never specifically attributed a quote to MLK that he stated that he opposed illegal immigration, so those two miserable idiots demanding you prove MLK actually can be quoted saying he opposes (opposed) illegal immigration does not obligate you in any way.
The only solution to this problem is for those two to spend all their time sucking each others cocks, instead of just 3 times a day. Then they would be preoccupied with each other instead of this stupid clusterfuck they are ignorantly perpetuating.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:18 PM   #529
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
TLTL, bubba.

As I've said a number of times in this thread, I don't doubt that he might have opposed anything illegal but that's not the point.

whir-LIE-tard made an unfounded claim and then refused to back it up. He now admits he had no proof when he made that claim.

I didn't make the claim. He did. Not my job to prove him wrong. It's his job to prove himself right.

What part of that don't you understand?
Well I haven't read every posts on this thread. So if by your own admittance you agree MLK probably was opposed to illegal immigration why is it so important to go round and round with the OP over it. After 500 plus posts I think the whole point of this thread is now exhausted.

Jim
Old 09-08-2014, 11:18 PM   #530
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Because the OP was based on a false statement, like so many others posted by him.

And he refused to admit it was a lie for days.

I'd say your entry into this is kinda TLTL. If honesty doesn't matter to you...
Old 09-08-2014, 11:33 PM   #531
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Because the OP was based on a false statement, like so many others posted by him.

And he refused to admit it was a lie for days.

I'd say your entry into this is kinda TLTL. If honesty doesn't matter to you...
Life goes on. Why sweat it.

Jim
Old 09-09-2014, 12:45 AM   #532
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So, what would Jesus do in this situation, Assup?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 02:01 AM   #533
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So, what would Jesus do in this situation, Assup?
Jesus would tell TrendingIdiot to provide the link or go to confession.

Next question?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 06:44 AM   #534
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Where's the link to the MLK quote!
Where's the link to the Hitler quote that proves Hitler personally ordered the implementation of the Final Solution as you claimed, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

After all, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you shouldn't have any trouble finding that link given how you had no problem searching out, finding and posting your beloved LBGT banner with Hitler's swastika:

Quote:
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:21 AM   #535
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I defer to your superior expertise on all things Nazi. You are the authority on Hitler, Nazis, racism, ethnic cleansing, stupidity and coprophilia.

Your relatives, friends and associates should be proud of you IBIdiot. You lead the way in ignorance, intolerance and HATRED.

And as many times as you post that flag every day, you hillbilly faggot, it's long been YOUR beloved flag! UnAmerican History X, you gay inflatable fuck doll wannabe.

Come on and squeak like the rubber bitch you are!
Old 09-09-2014, 01:02 PM   #536
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

POST THE LINK TO WHAT JESUS WOULD DO!!!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 03:51 PM   #537
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

POST THE LINK TO IT YOURSELF, Bunker Clown!

This is ridiculous.

You stupid fucking asswipes stick together like the butt cheeks of an incontinent BBW!

No wonder you were the "adjusted" DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR for 2014... according to your own poll!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

(BTW -- if you have a link to what Jesus said on the subject feel free to post it. We're looking for the word from MLK. While they were both black, I don't think you or any of your ilk is well versed enough to quote chapter and verse about any of this shit in terms of what HAY-SOOS would do.

Can you, dipshit?)
Old 09-09-2014, 05:03 PM   #538
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I defer to your superior expertise on all things Nazi. You are the authority on Hitler, Nazis, racism, ethnic cleansing, stupidity and coprophilia.

Your relatives, friends and associates should be proud of you IBIdiot. You lead the way in ignorance, intolerance and HATRED.

And as many times as you post that flag every day, you hillbilly faggot, it's long been YOUR beloved flag! UnAmerican History X, you gay inflatable fuck doll wannabe.

Come on and squeak like the rubber bitch you are
!
No, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, your "deferment" is actually you abdicating, conceding and admitting that you're a fuckin' hypocrite that's overloaded your cretin ass with statements and stipulations your pathetic ass can't back up.

You are hypocritically demanding from Whirly -- a documented statement from MLK -- what your hypocritical ass can't produce to support your POV in regards to Hitler, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: a documented statement that proves Hitler personally ordered the implementation of the Final Solution as you claimed, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

FYI, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, despite your asinine deflection, you're the pathetic, Hitler loving jackass that sought out, found and posted your beloved LBGT banner with Hitler's swastika; thus, you are being correctly quoted:

Quote:
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 05:27 PM   #539
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Was there any surprise that you'd emerge from the coal mine in time to utter such a wise and incredibly intelligent statement?

Utter lies, bullshit and lunacy. For a change! I'd hate to be an outsider peeking into this forum. Especially a provider. You'd never get a date. (Ahem)

Whatever, goober. You can't get any stupider. But you'll no doubt try.

I am so tired of kicking your hillbilly ass I need a nap.

YAAAAWWWWNNNNN!
Old 09-09-2014, 06:16 PM   #540
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
POST THE LINK TO WHAT JESUS WOULD DO!!!
This thread is about MLK, not Jesus. But I tell you what I will do! I will try to find the "link" about Jesus on the same day TrendingIdiot provides the link confirming MLK "opposed illegal immigration," as he boldly proclaimed in the OP.

How's that for a deal?

Rumor has it that Jesus would tell us that only a true Dipshit would start a Dipshit of the Year thread and nominate himself to be a leading contender.

TrendingIdiot, WHERE'S THE FRIGGIN' MLK LINK?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women