Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47557
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2014, 07:18 AM   #541
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
But there is a definite way out.

Slave Guinevere acknowledges and retracts the lies
Slave Guinevere acknowledges her indiscretions
Slave Guinevere apologizes to those involved
Slave Guinevere makes a statement of her understanding the need for discretion and a client's right to privacy.....

After that the only thing I will have to say in regards to the lies and the laxity with client information is...

She owned it and apologized..... She claims to have become more security conscious she deserves an opportunity to show us that she is sincere.

If she chooses not to

well.... attention will continue to be drawn to these issues and most likely others.....
I'd say it's about time we had a little levity in this thread...

Crank up your speakers...

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 11:36 AM   #542
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

excellent. whispers just continues to crumble under the avalanche of people seeing what a sleazeball he really is and how his only followers are mouthbreathers incapable of a single coherent thought.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 12:49 PM   #543
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
excellent. whispers just continues to crumble under the avalanche of people seeing what a sleazeball he really is and how his only followers are mouthbreathers incapable of a single coherent thought.

yup... I'm crumbling......

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 01:42 PM   #544
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
his only followers are mouthbreathers incapable of a single coherent thought.

Just sign ze papers!

Old 05-31-2014, 09:51 PM   #545
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

First off i am capable of one coherent thought I may not have them very often but they happen occasionally. Next Why don't y'all stay on topic? This is not a thread about you getting run over by a bunch of incoherent mouthbreakers! Besides you can't call me a mouthbreaker I have never done that before back in my mid twenties while playing a sport and getting in a few bar fights I broke a few noses, a guys cheek bone, fingers, wrists, arms, ribs and once even a guys leg but never anybodies jaw at least if I did I must have left the seen quick enough that they didn't catch me and charge me for it so it does not count.
Hiker78 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 10:07 PM   #546
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

HEH.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 01:32 PM   #547
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default The topic of the thread remains that Slave G lacks respect for her Client's right to privacy

Just to remind you all....

Slave G proves once again she lacks discretion. She is all about herself.... Don't make the mistake guys!
In an alert thread your beloved SlaveG has once again displayed that she knows nothing about discretion in the hobby. She was so caught up and livid that someone was using her name that she went and publicly posted information about another member that she recently vouched.

Gentlemen.... and those of you with the blinders......

She is not only indiscreet and continuing to prove it.... now she displays she keeps pretty detailed records..... How else can she whip up a "DETAILED VOUCH" she provided about another member almost 2 weeks ago..... We are not see this action from a low volume provider... this is a prostitute that gets more cock shoved into every available orifice in a week that the avg lady here probably sees in a month....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
I give one of the most DETAILED VOUCHES by ANY PROVIDER and as a matter of fact I gave you a reference on "bcharisma" on 4-28-14 from my number of 210-577-5090….

Should be no problems for bcharisma's wife or S/O or ATF determining what he was doing on the 28th the if they are looking. I do hope he doesn't have any issues with your having posted that information.

Interesting that he has never bothered to review SG or the other lady and she is publicly discussing having vouched for him in an open forum.

To the Lady that drew my attention to this..... darlin... Yes she has a lot of supporters that even seem to choke off some of the guys but there is no better pressure than peer pressure..... you should consider speaking out here. you are well written and have a solid reputation. I can understand why so many of the wusses try to shout anyone down with a word contrary to hers..... I don't understand it when you ladies are afraid of each other... She has no power...Hell... .

Slave G was done a tremendous disservice recently with her ban. It took a while for me to be swayed but I tend to agree with others that they did not treat her fairly... After all..... The Ban?....

It ended!

Now she is back and proving once again how a Hobbyist needs to give serious consideration to whether he wishes this particular lady to have any information about him whatsoever.

Now wait and watch as her lap dawgs rally to her defense.....

But there is nothing more telling than to simply point out her recurring habit of proving that discretion is not a practice she seems to embrace. Anyone wonder how many times she has to demonstrate that she is not remotely a discrete provider before people get the message?

It's ridiculous that a lady gets ripped off, people are going to pile on her including an almost half century old whore sitting at home on Mothers Day with a Sick Child that is "livid" that her name was used.....

Watch... Now there will be indignation that her "sick child" has found his/her way into yet another thread on ECCIE...... But..... Like all the other references to her children... You can find it in her own words....

And let's not even get started on the "whore" reference.... She embraced that herself long ago.....

Quote:
I have not been contacted by YOU or anyone else on Bigdon71 today… I have been home all day with a sick child and I have responded within minutes to all reference requests.

Gotta love that professionalism right? Even a sick child doesn't keep SuperHooker from digging into the files and whipping up a detailed vouch or responding to something "within minutes" EVEN THOUGH she is home with a Sick Child..... Somehow I don't see "Mom of the Year" in her future...

Quote:
I have worked very hard to be a REPUTABLE PROVIDER especially when it comes to references…So, whoever you talked to WAS NOT ME…

This is how a "reputable provider" acts? How do they like to say it? Oh Yeah....

SELF ALERT?

There is a lot more that could be said right now.... But we can let the many supporters come along and others can join in to rebut them over the next few days as they re quote and link to her prior demonstrations in how you, as a hobbyist, should not remotely consider letting this hooker have any information on you whatsoever.....

San Antonio offers many finer choices that have been around a long time and never in the middle of controversy... especially over outing information about the guys they see.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 03:30 PM   #548
gfejunkie

What was that you say?
What's this thread all about...

Oh, OK...

I'll tell you what this thread is all about. A recap, so to speak.
I've seen...

Selective outrage...

Hypocrisy...

A few miscellaneous lies and tall tales thrown in for good measure.

At least one instance of falsifying one's identity. (Otherwise known as lying.) Could even be construed as multiple handles.

Ransom demands...

Threats...

Gestapo tactics...

And, oh yes, there's this...

Just sign ze papers!

Hell hath no fury like that of a troll scorned.

(Oh, I also spaced it out nicely to make it easier for the mouth breathers. Go for it!)
Old 06-01-2014, 03:48 PM   #549
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Remember… To be DISCRETE… Just IMITATE STALKERKINGFUN...

SofaKingFun: "No, old yeller, that's not what happened.

What happened was that Slave Guin. used a members handle to prove a point.

That member who she mentioned simply was asking Slave Guin. to vouch for him...(asking her to verify him to PR Sandra).

He asked this in confidence.

She broke that confidence by mentioning this publicly.

His handle should have never been mentioned.

It would be like you asking one of your providers to vouch for you to some other provider and they post your handle, the date that she vouched for you and the provider you were asking the vouch for.

It might not sound like that big of a deal to a lot of you, but I can absolutely guarantee you that it IS a big deal and it HAS caused people problems.. BIG problems.

You didn't out me, OY. Then again, had I come to you with something IN PRIVATE, and you in turn posted it on the board, that would be chickenshit...

In this instance, it's even worse because this provider was compensated for her discretion when he dropped the envelope.

Big difference there…"

SOFAKINGFUN AND THE ART OF DISCRETION… IN HIS OWN WORDS:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=796385&highlight=

Clearing The Air

**Warning**

This is what NOT to do and "Bad Behavior". Proceed at your own risk.

Miss Cleo informed me telepathically, or I should say, "I suspect that..." I am the subject of an Alert posted somewhere by the provider,jessicaroman.

While I hate airing dirty laundry publicly, in this instance, I have no other choice. This is just another example of an ugly breakup...so save the speeches and save the comments. We crossed the line and we learned our lesson...so, yeah, we get it. I'm only bringing this to light due to the fact that I feel that the reality of these events is slightly different than she might be painting it out to be and since this alert is supposedly posted someplace unknown, and one in which I have no access to reply, it's allowed to remain there unchecked.

So basically, the rub here, for me anyway, is that any provider who sees it will only see her slightly skewed side of the story and I believe that they should hear the flip-side before making their decision on whether to see my (angry, psychotic. lol!) ass or not.

But it's going to be a pretty-good story because I'm starting it off with,

"So this bitch..." (lol! i kid. I kid.)

Seriously now.

It seems that in this alert, I suspect that jessicaroman stated, among other things, that I pose some sort of danger to the ladies of the hobby community. It's alleged that I went out of my way to collect personal information on her, that I abandoned her at a hotel and then had her car towed, that I showed-up to her house unexpectedly, that I have a horrible temper and anger issues, that I blew up her
e-mail accounts and her cell phone, and pretty much paints me out to be a raving lunatic.

She supposedly goes on to say that she "made a mistake by saying that she loved me" (which I can only imagine is to try and distance her from the affair/'arrangement', so as to prove her the victim. (I don't know, just my guess.?) and while she admits that we crossed the line regarding boundaries, she
leaves out a lot of critical information.

That said, jessicaroman and I DID cross the provider/client line. BIG TIME!

In fact, I would go so far as to say this is the epitome of what you're NOT supposed to do in the Hobby. This is the poster child. Heh!

Jessicaroman and I met first in late April, 2013. She and I had an unbelievably great time together and we started seeing each other regularly,,,and frequently. Like I said, we crossed the line BIG TIME starting on our second date, we got caught in the passion and wentbareback.(GASP!! The dreaded BB! I know, I know..)..creampies and all..and from then on, we continued...but it was okay
because she said that she "only does that with her SO".heh!

There were freebees, and Off-The-Clock encounters and naturally, feelers started developing we sort of became an item. We tried theexclusive thing for a while and things just didn't work out. We were constantly getting into arguments
and acting stupid. We'd block each others numbers and emails and during these arguments, we'd say the most awful things to each other. It was ridiculous. We'd break-up and get back together so often, it started to become a frequent occurrence. But or what ever the reason, we'd always end-up back together again once we calmed down and were able to speak to each other.

I only mention this to show that a) there was a *little more* to it than an arrangement, and B) why I was so persistent in trying to talk to her. I wasn't any different this break-up as I was before. It's just that this time, she was serious about ending the thing, which caught me off-guard. So it took a
while to sink in, but I eventually understood and started to back away.

- THIS is my "not letting go". I'll own my fuck-ups and I guess I have to own this one. So yeah. I guess she's right on this one. I don't give up too easily when feelers are involved. (shrugs)

During this time, jessicaroman and I decided that we'd try to go the exclusive route. Like I said, feelers started to develop and the "L" word came into the picture. She claimed that she didn't want to see other clients and I didn't want to share her, so why not?

Well, being that she was stepping away from the hobby (NOT BEING FORCED OUT, skipper) and was going to start looking for a job and being that I needed some help around the office, we decided that she would come work for me.

Yes, I hired her as an employee. (on two different occasions, in fact). a "personal
assistant" with various other office duties. In the business that I'm in, and the position for which she was hired, she would be dealing with and responsible for various monies from the business; be it from sales, payments, or whatever. There's often a pretty substantial amount that goes through there. So, being that I've only known jessicaroman for a month or so, I DID run a background check on her from
information gathered from her employment application.
It was just part of the employment process and in NO WAY was done to "gather her personal information", as she might be claiming. If this is out of line, then why don't you let someone you barely know handle yourmoney unchecked? It was just routiene employment screening. Period. (and in her defense, there never was an issue with her and her being responsible for the company's money).

-THIS is her claim that I "gathered personal information" on her.

During the course of this employment, jessicaroman was supposed to open up the office one morning as I had plans that would keep me away in time to open up. I walked her through the process , showed her how to disarm the alarm and gave her my keys before she left for the day. Next morning, she didn't show for
work and didn't open up like she was supposed to. I called her to find out what was going on and she became irate and started bitching me out. I then got upset and, well, it was on. lol.and finally I told her to keep the MFers or words to that effect. . Well, my dumb ass, thinking she was going to be there in the morning never took her no-showing into account, and it dawned on me that the keys to the
locks at the storage facility were on that ring of keys that I had given to her..and I needed them because I had just purchased/ picked up a 40' storage container and needed to deliver/drop it out there but, since she had my keys,
I had no way of getting in. I tried calling/texting, nada. She stopped answering my texts/calls so I called the main office and had one of the gals there pull her file and
get me her address. It wasn't too far from where I was, so fuck it, I head over to her house and get my keys from off of the ground where she threw them, lol before rudely slamming the door on me and I left.

-THIS is me showing up to her place, "unexpectedly"

Perhaps unwanted, but certainly not unexpected.... and this was THE [U]ONLY[U] time that I have EVER been to her house. To get my keys. PERIOD!

We are supposed to have an overnight. We're at the hotel and get into an argument over the most ridiculous thing and we send this one over the top. She left her ride over at my office and rode with me to the hotel. Well, she decides to start calling someone to pick her up because, "she couldn't stand to be in the same room as me" I try talking to her...nothing. I start pleading with her. Nuh Uhh. on and on and still, Nope! So fuck it, I slam my coke down on the table and she gets splashed with some of it. (Oh fuck..) Now, she freaks and all of the sudden because she got splashed with some Coca~Cola, I'm "violent" and an "abusive". Pffft!

Anyway, she doesn't want anything to do with me and I'm just as agitated over the ridiculousness of it all that I say fuck it and grab two bags and proceed to take them down to the car. There are still a few bags still left in the room as well as hers, so she knew that I'd be coming back for them because I certainly wasn't going to leave them there,

So of course I was going to come back and get them...in reality, I was just hoping the time apart will allow us to calm down and regroup. I drop
the bags in the car and return to the room. Jessicaroman and her bags are gone. and mine are still there. hmm? I'm thinking that she probably went down to the car and that we must have missed/crossed each other in the elevators. I grab the remaining bags and misc crap that was there and head down. I get to the car, she's not there. I call her on her phone, straight to voice mail. I try again, she
hangs up on me. Try again, straight to voice mail. Fine, I say. and drive off.

I have no idea where she is but common sense tells me that if you want a ride, you either get your ass to the car, OR, you answer the phone of the person who has the keys to the ride you're needing.

Long story short, it was another debacle filled with anger and f-bombs and breakups. lol. BUT, she called and asked me to wait for her so she could pick up her vehicle...well....no, I'm not going to wait, and since they were already going to be closing it up and locking things down for the day/closing the entrance gate, I told her that I wasn't going to wait for her but that she didn't have to worry
because I would "drag her F'ingcar out into the F'ing street" (lol. I was pissed but wouldn't actually do that, but didn't want her to know because we were fighting and had just broken up..yeah, I'll admit it. I'm an asshole when I'm pissed. . Oh, don't point your fingers..Can you say you've never acted stupid when you were pissed? Yeah, I thought so. lol),

Anyway, I didn't want to even see her and I damned sure didn't want her at my place, so I hopped into a wrecker I own and picked her vehicle up with the wheel lift and took it next door and set it on the neighbors parking lot without a
scratching hyde nor hair on the thing. I parked my truck back inside my place, locked-up the gate and left.

Was it wrong of me to leave her there? I felt badly about it, sure. But I asked and she refused, I called and she hung up....so...? Besides, she didn't want to be in the same room as me, what makes me
believe she'd want to be in the same car with me?
{shrugs}

-THAT is what the whole abandoning her towing her car incident. So yeah, I'll own this one as well.

With regard to her "arrangement claim and that I have problems letting go".

Perhaps. I have difficulty because I was under the impression that it was more than an arrangement, She makes it seem as if she said the L word once and that's where her "mistake" came from. That wasn't the case. In an arrangement, you don't tell someone you love them, (at least you're not supposed to cuz if
you do, then it clouds things...or so I'm told..?), but certainly not repeatedly. You don't go on vacation with your SO and text/call your'arrangement" partner and tell them that "you love them" and "you wish they were there", and on and on and on. Not in an "arrangement" ...

There may have been an employment arrangement, but that arrangement was over well before this vacation even started. So if it *was* just an "arrangement" and that arrangement was over as she's claiming, why continue shoveling these
"mistakes"(I love yous)? It doesn't make any sense.

And no. It's not that I'm bitter about the break-up or any of that. I still care for her, sure. But I don't want to be in a relationship with her. No, this
is about her attempting a character assassination and doing it where I can't respond.

To prove my point...I last saw jessicaroman on June 16, 2013. This was the last time that she and I were in-person together. Our employment deal was over on June 15, 2013.

She posts this alert sometime around, JULY 10, 2013- almost AN ENTIRE MONTH AFTER we last saw each other AND coincidentally, on the same day that I e-mailed her informing her that I wanted nothing to do with her.

Here are the Million Dollar Questions;
If I am such a danger to the community, why wait at all muchless a MONTH to warn everybody?

Further, if I am such a danger to the community, why would she meet with me for coffee on July 19, 2013 (Friday last), and why on earth would she agree to an appointment with me this morning (July 22, 2013???)

Besides all of that, the majority of this shit happened AFTER she left the hobby, so why claim differently and start by saying, "In all fairness, I'll only post about what happened while I was in the hobby", or however it was worded? (I wouldn't know exactly what was said...I'm just guessing. )

Do the math ladies. The proofs will be forwarded to ck1942, or, according to jessicaroman, "the third-party who instructed her to post this (alleged) alert".

I'm trusting him to be objective and have no reason to believe otherwise, however, can you not see this playing into a stacked deck?

THAT'S how confident I am that what I am saying AND PROVING WITH HARD EVIDENCE is the truth.

Anything else she might be claiming, I'm going to have to guess about, but this is what happened

Now you're free to make an INFORMED decision.

Jessicaroman is a great provider. She's hot and she's a lot of fun. Like I told her the other day. I'm going to miss the p**sy because it is good. But I'll GLADLY give it up to get away from the sorry mother f**ker it's attached to.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Since this is not open for debate and since I wasn't afforded the privilege,

Mods, could you please lock this mother fucker.

Thanck you.

WHIMPERS, IT IS NICE TO SEE THAT YOU ARE FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH YOUR THREATS…

WHIMPERS, STALKERKINGFUN & SAVAK HAVE A GREAT WEEK-END…
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:23 PM   #550
Bigandbad1959
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

SG, I have never before seen a provider fuck herself in her own ass. That was pure chickenshit.
Bigandbad1959 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:50 PM   #551
J.D.
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

one of us need to fuck her hard up the ass shove it down her throat then she can have a taste of her own shit. some whores need to open their mouth only when receiving a hard dick rammed down it.
J.D. is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:09 PM   #552
Guest100314
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
one of us need to fuck her hard up the ass shove it down her throat then she can have a taste of her own shit. some whores need to open their mouth only when receiving a hard dick rammed down it.
Tell us how you really feel
Guest100314 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:10 PM   #553
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
WHIMPERS, STALKERKINGFUN & SAVAK HAVE A GREAT WEEK-END…
Ohhhhh.......

Now I get it.

Wow! It's even shallower than I thought.

I should have gotten it way earlier than did.

Sign ze papers, Slave.

Get it over with.
Old 06-01-2014, 05:15 PM   #554
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Insults and pejoratives…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigandbad1959 View Post
SG, I have never before seen a provider fuck herself in her own ass. That was pure chickenshit.

Sir Bigandbad1959…

I have YET to address a member of this board in anything but a respectful manner. I have never used a foul word or pejorative towards another member and per Eccie Guidelines:

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

You have made it perfectly clear that you do not like me and that you think that I am wrong. I do not have an issue with that. Please learn to at least address me in the same courteous manner that I address each and every member of this board.

Have a great day!!

Slave Guinevere
Old 06-01-2014, 05:19 PM   #555
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Insults, Assaults and threats towards other Eccie members...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D. View Post

Sir JD…

I have YET to address a member of this board in anything but a respectful manner. I have never used a foul word or pejorative towards another member and per Eccie Guidelines:

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

You have made it perfectly clear that you do not like me and that you think that I am wrong. I do not have an issue with that. Please learn to at least address me in the same courteous manner that I address each and every member of this board.

Have a great day!!

Slave Guinevere

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women