Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2019, 06:15 PM   #541
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
why would it be a court battle? why does the Trump administration fight against the release of any material pertaining to information about them? if the inquiry hearings are "nothing burgers", why the upset about secrecy? we will all know soon, if there is real evidence

Barr looks like a creepy "Bear" from Homosexual literature. for that matter Schiff could pass as a "Twink". I hope to Hell there are no photos circulating..

You've never written anything more Freudian about your inner lusts and desires.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 06:38 PM   #542
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You've never written anything more Freudian about your inner lusts and desires.
In his fantasies is chung the bear or the twink?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 06:45 PM   #543
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

he's TwinkieBear.

ROAR TWINKIEBEAR, ROAR!

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 07:03 PM   #544
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
he's TwinkieBear.

ROAR TWINKIEBEAR, ROAR!

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 11:22 PM   #545
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
he's TwinkieBear.

ROAR TWINKIEBEAR, ROAR!

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

you have a bad link
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 01:33 AM   #546
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
you have a bad link

you can't mean it, Captain!

the image wouldn't display. protest to the management of the interwebs. there actually is a twit page .. twinkiebear. yeah .. there is. lol

https://twitter.com/flyintwinkybear

butt the image wouldn't display. so .. i saved it, attached it then copied/pasted it and removed the attachment to make it permanent without the attachment

yeah .. you can do that. i just did.

bahhahaaaaa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tb.jpg (7.1 KB, 140 views)
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 02:38 AM   #547
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

twk, here you go. was able to link it without attachments

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 04:00 AM   #548
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
the Deep State is Trump's own people in the Administration, .....
Trump's "own people" are out investigating new hotel and country club sites and doing marketing studies on the marketability of a new facility at those potential venues.

Apparently you overlook the "credentials" establishing the alleged "credibility" of the loons who have been on A government tit all their adult lives ...... just ask Jax on here .... he knows about that .... he's still on a "government tit" by virtue of "stored" squeazings.....and even brags about it. Here's another one:

His Botox is showing.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 08:30 AM   #549
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Apparently you overlook the "credentials" establishing the alleged "credibility" of the loons who have been on A government tit all their adult lives ...... just ask Jax on here .... he knows about that .... he's still on a "government tit" by virtue of "stored" squeazings.....and even brags about it..
It’s a hell of a better lifestyle than depending on Social Security, just saying.

But enough about me, how are you enjoying the impeachment inquiry so far? I’m enjoying watching pencil neck ream that fat lying bastards asshole out in front of his party, and he’s just getting started. The fat lying bastard is leading you idiots to getting your MAGA hats knocked off your fat stupid heads with his accusations about the Obama administration, and they might be using bats. Be careful....just saying.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 08:51 AM   #550
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

. Philip Reeker is testifying on a Saturday

Reeker has served in the role in an acting capacity since March following the departure of A. Wess Mitchell in February. He has known former US Special Envoy for Ukraine Kurt Volker, who was an early witness in the impeachment inquiry, for decades. According to the former State Department official, the two would check in with each other, and Volker wanted to keep Reeker in the loop on what was happening with US-Ukrainian relations. That official said they did discuss President Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, and that Volker had told Reeker about when he met with Giuliani. Reeker seemed to indicate he did not want to get involved with the matter, according to the official.

Reeker was among the State Department officials who sought to shield former US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie "Masha" Yovanovitch from the campaign of false allegations against her in March, according to internal emails turned over to Congress by State Department Inspector General Steve Linick in early October. Yovanovitch was removed from her post in May.

Another former State employee who is defying the will of the fat lying bastard.
Old 10-26-2019, 09:09 AM   #551
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

. US judge says Trump impeachment inquiry legal

A US judge on Friday handed a major victory to House Democrats investigating US President Donald Trump and directed his administration to hand over an unredacted copy of secret grand jury testimony from special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.
US District Judge Beryl Howell also found that House Democrats are engaged in a legal impeachment inquiry, undercutting arguments from House Republicans and the administration that launching the probe is illegitimate without an initial vote.
Old 10-26-2019, 10:49 AM   #552
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

A clear example of someone who mindlessly repeats the talking points he is told to repeat. All the while ignoring multiple sources of information you are too lazy to check.

There are @49 repub committee members who have access to the hearings that you claim doesn't allow any repubs.
Jim Jordan of Ohio, Mark Meadows of North Carolina, and Kevin McCarthy of California are among the repubs with access.
Some of the very people feeding you your lines.

"Moreover, Republican legislators are present at all of these closed-door sessions and are free to pose questions. In fact, the rules allowed many of those who stormed Wednesday’s testimony to enter the room in a civilized fashion if they so chose. The impression Republicans tried to convey, of Democrats cooking up an illegitimate indictment of the president while locking all others out of the room, is a partisan fantasy."

Wasn't Joe a repub? He sure was and his tactics, by way of Roy Cohn, live on through trump.

Thank you, valued poster, for bringing that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
More double super secret testimony hidden from all republicans by the DPST Schiff/Nadler star chamber procedings.

Waving "evidence" as did Joe Mccarthy.
Russia, russia, Russsia - DPST hopes never die!!! Like Vampires.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 07:59 AM   #553
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
But enough about me, how are you enjoying the impeachment inquiry so far?
I'm enjoying the non-inquiry just fine. Watching the antics of the left is more fun than the circus.

Quote:
. Philip Reeker is testifying on a Saturday

Reeker has served in the role in an acting capacity since March following the departure of A. Wess Mitchell in February. He has known former US Special Envoy for Ukraine Kurt Volker, who was an early witness in the impeachment inquiry, for decades. According to the former State Department official, the two would check in with each other, and Volker wanted to keep Reeker in the loop on what was happening with US-Ukrainian relations. That official said they did discuss President Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, and that Volker had told Reeker about when he met with Giuliani. Reeker seemed to indicate he did not want to get involved with the matter, according to the official.

Reeker was among the State Department officials who sought to shield former US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie "Masha" Yovanovitch from the campaign of false allegations against her in March, according to internal emails turned over to Congress by State Department Inspector General Steve Linick in early October. Yovanovitch was removed from her post in May.

Another former State employee who is defying the will of the fat lying bastard.
How about that non climactic rare Saturday testimony from him. Even the lib spin machine haven't yet been able to figure out how to "leak" his testimony to nail Trump.

So far all the leaks have done is confirm, he didn't really know what was taking place in either of the instance.

He supports Yovanovitch, but his biggest gripe was he couldn't pursuade Pompeo to back her. I think the libs are realizing that she is a nothing burger as it's within the powers of the POTUS to remove an ambassador at will.

And his knowledge of the issues regarding the phone call amounted to him finding out about it when the whistle blower stepped forward.

Little apparently came from his testimony.

Quote:
. US judge says Trump impeachment inquiry legal

A US judge on Friday handed a major victory to House Democrats investigating US President Donald Trump and directed his administration to hand over an unredacted copy of secret grand jury testimony from special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.
US District Judge Beryl Howell also found that House Democrats are engaged in a legal impeachment inquiry, undercutting arguments from House Republicans and the administration that launching the probe is illegitimate without an initial vote.
This will play out for a while in the courts. We'll see where the two issues land in the end, but in the meantime, nothing will change or happen on either front.

So another week and another whole lotta nothing in the circus that is this non-impeachment trial.

eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 09:10 AM   #554
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post

Little apparently came from his testimony.

This will play out for a while in the courts. We'll see where the two issues land in the end, but in the meantime, nothing will change or happen on either front.

So another week and another whole lotta nothing in the circus that is this non-impeachment trial.
if the hearings are secret, how do you know "little apparently came from his testimony"? why the court fight if there is nothing to hide? if there is a "whole lotta nothing" in these "secret" hearings, why are you so upset? if I felt like you, and supported Trump 100%, I would be smiling quietly, waiting for an inquiry vote that would either not proceed, or would fail.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 09:17 AM   #555
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post

I doubt you have the slightest idea what the judicial committee is asking to be unredacted in Volume I of the Mueller report. But make no mistake the impeachment for abuse of power, bribery and Congressional obstruction will continue. The growing evidence of the Ukraine shakedown will support the removal of that fat lying bastard.

The US Constitution gives authority to the House to proceed with a impeachment of a lawless president. The Freedom caucus and the Trumpian sycophants can suck it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women