Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2013, 06:23 PM   #541
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I'm pretty sure what i just wrote will make NO difference in your thinking.

You have asked several times for someone to show you the "slow" cheetah. And on more than one occasion, I and others have told you that there was not a slow cheetah - as you think of a cheetah. The cheetah's slow ancient ancestor was another feline, but it was NOT a cheetah. That ancestor slowly evolved through several more intermediate species unitl the modern fast cheetah emerged.

And yet, I'm positive that in a future thread, you will once again ask for someone to show you fossils for the slow cheetah.
Do you have evidence of anything you just stated. Also, the fact that each year they find new animals- does not prove evolution it more so supports creation- most of these creatures they discover are aquatic or insects and I never yet hear anyone say this new creature evolved from animal/mammal- the majority of the new aquatic animals they discover are found many miles deep in the sea where just recently they have had equipment to reach the deep seas.

Your response to the cheetah is a joke- what was the name of the "slow" cheetah or the cheetah's ancestor- where are the fossils- my point of bringing up the cheetah is that you look at it and examine all of it's attributes you can easily conclude that it was built and designed for speed and not "evolved speed- nearly every feature of the cheetah says speed.
If you have time google the "Bombardier Beetle" to escape it's enemies that Beetle mixes a complicated mixture of chemicals and is able to produce an "explosion" that stuns it's predator- the procedure is so complex that scientist state that no way could this have been "evolved"- one single piece missing from the Bombardier beetle chemical composition and the "bomb" will not work- so tell me Ex-Nyer how could this have been evolved?- it clearly was designed. Some have compared the bombardier beetle to a microscopic nuclear reactor- here's a quote that pretty much takes a dump on the evolution idea that the bombardier bettle was evolved:

How is this amazing chemical feat accomplished? Well, the whole process starts in the bombardier beetle’s combustion tubes, where he adds two very important chemicals: hydroquinone and hydrogen peroxide. Under normal circumstances, these chemicals would react, causing a violent explosive reaction and destroying our beetle friend. So an inhibitor is added to the chemical mixture to prevent unnecessary explosions and provide a safe storage for later use. However, when a potential predator does decide he wants a nice juicy meal, the beetle is ready. With ease, he calmly adds the stored chemical mixture to the combustion tubes along with an anti-inhibitor, knocking out the effects of the inhibitor. Thus begins a violent chemical discharge, right in the face of the predator. Sorry, no lunch this time.
So, how could this beetle have evolved? Or could it? In view of evolutionary “belief”, the bombardiers beetle’s first ancestors would not have possessed their unique
chemical weapon since it had not evolved yet. In the beginning, thousands of generations would have spent their lives mixing toxic chemicals, only to be blown up into pieces. Eventually the “magic formula” of hydroquinone and hydrogen peroxide (23% hydrogen peroxide and 10% hydroquinone) would have “evolved”. But what good would that do? The spilt second those two chemicals react- BOOOM!!!- and the beetles, well, gone. So, yet again, these carefree, little beetles go on for thousands of generations trying to come up with and perfect the inhibitor. Simultaneously, of course, these beetles, over countless generations, came up with the inhibitor.
- See more at: http://www.magnumopusmagazine.com/bo....lcqXONqp.dpuf
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #542
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

hahaha.... now a complete breakdown of a fucking beetle, um.. sorry, i mean a "bombardier beetle"

can i get some info on trees or maybe the elusive Gulf Coast Jaguarundi?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:22 PM   #543
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Do you have evidence of anything you just stated. Also, the fact that each year they find new animals- does not prove evolution it more so supports creation- most of these creatures they discover are aquatic or insects and I never yet hear anyone say this new creature evolved from animal/mammal- the majority of the new aquatic animals they discover are found many miles deep in the sea where just recently they have had equipment to reach the deep seas.

Your response to the cheetah is a joke- what was the name of the "slow" cheetah or the cheetah's ancestor- where are the fossils- my point of bringing up the cheetah is that you look at it and examine all of it's attributes you can easily conclude that it was built and designed for speed and not "evolved speed- nearly every feature of the cheetah says speed.
If you have time google the "Bombardier Beetle" to escape it's enemies that Beetle mixes a complicated mixture of chemicals and is able to produce an "explosion" that stuns it's predator- the procedure is so complex that scientist state that no way could this have been "evolved"- one single piece missing from the Bombardier beetle chemical composition and the "bomb" will not work- so tell me Ex-Nyer how could this have been evolved?- it clearly was designed. Some have compared the bombardier beetle to a microscopic nuclear reactor- here's a quote that pretty much takes a dump on the evolution idea that the bombardier bettle was evolved:

How is this amazing chemical feat accomplished? Well, the whole process starts in the bombardier beetle’s combustion tubes, where he adds two very important chemicals: hydroquinone and hydrogen peroxide. Under normal circumstances, these chemicals would react, causing a violent explosive reaction and destroying our beetle friend. So an inhibitor is added to the chemical mixture to prevent unnecessary explosions and provide a safe storage for later use. However, when a potential predator does decide he wants a nice juicy meal, the beetle is ready. With ease, he calmly adds the stored chemical mixture to the combustion tubes along with an anti-inhibitor, knocking out the effects of the inhibitor. Thus begins a violent chemical discharge, right in the face of the predator. Sorry, no lunch this time.
So, how could this beetle have evolved? Or could it? In view of evolutionary “belief”, the bombardiers beetle’s first ancestors would not have possessed their unique
chemical weapon since it had not evolved yet. In the beginning, thousands of generations would have spent their lives mixing toxic chemicals, only to be blown up into pieces. Eventually the “magic formula” of hydroquinone and hydrogen peroxide (23% hydrogen peroxide and 10% hydroquinone) would have “evolved”. But what good would that do? The spilt second those two chemicals react- BOOOM!!!- and the beetles, well, gone. So, yet again, these carefree, little beetles go on for thousands of generations trying to come up with and perfect the inhibitor. Simultaneously, of course, these beetles, over countless generations, came up with the inhibitor.
- See more at: http://www.magnumopusmagazine.com/bo....lcqXONqp.dpuf
As I said, you will learn nothing. Because you are a committed religious zealot and you cannot admit to evolution because it means the Bible is wrong.

I explained to you how animals evolve and you say it is a "joke" and demand to know where are the skeletons for the cheetahs ancestors. There are plenty of feline fossils (e.g., sabre-toothed tiger), but I do not know which ones are related to the cheetah and I am NOT going to take the time to look them up. Because even if I could located 5 fossils that looked like pre-cursors to the cheetah, you would STILL say that the differences were too big between each species and would demand 10 more between each one. And even THEN you would deny it. You apply 20-20 hindsight to a cheetah and say "designed" when really all it is is "evolved".

Moreover, there is no proof of the existence of a designer, but that really is the endgame isn't it? You want everybody to deny evolution and believe in intelligent design, because that would be "proof" there is a God.

So, when your "flexible spine" cheetah example doesn't work out, you pick ANOTHER animal. Some flatulent beetle. Who CARES how it makes its lethal farts? You don't have to look at a beetle, just look at your own body for improbable chemical reactions.

All those acids and enzymes that break down food. The insulin that controls the level of sugar getting into and out of cells. The calcium for making bones.

It all seems like a long shot, until you realize that it HAD to work out that way, or else you would not be alive to ask the questions.

There is effectively an infinite number of stars (100s of trillions). If only 10% of them have a planets that MIGHT potentially be suitable for life (in terms of temperature and water), that means there are 100s of billions, maybe 10s of trillions of potential earths.

If, over the course of a billion years, only one in one thousand of those planets manages to form the fundamental organic compounds and proteins necessary for life, that is STILL 10s of billions of planets that at least have the building blocks of life. And if, after a billion more years, only 1 in one thousand of those planets manages to have simple bacteria or virus-like life forms begin, that is STILL 10s of millions of planets with life on them. Wait long enough and complex life forms will eventually evolve on maybe a million, or hundreds of thousands of them. And out of THAT number, maybe thousands develop intelligent life.

But the truth is there are trillions of "loser" planets. There weren't any miracles or "intelligent designing" going on in those places.

It only seems like a miracle because YOU are living on one of those final thousands of planets where intelligent life evolved. If you weren't, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

And that brings up some fundamental questions. Like, if there IS an intelligent designer, WHY SO MUCH WASTE? Why are there so many trillions of stars with no livable planets around them? They are scattered in space, several light years (trillions of miles) away from the nearest star. Just a completely isolated, flaming ball of hydrogen with ice cold and flaming hot rocks orbiting around it. What fucking purpose did the designer have in mind for that?

Why so much interstellar gas and dust? What purpose did the designer have in mind for that?

Even in our own solar system, what was the "intelligent designer" thinking when he made the other 8 lifeless planets? Especially the ice cold blobs of Neptune, Uranus and Pluto - their existence wasn't even known until the telescope was built.

And what is the purpose of the asteroids? That's just a failed planet. Where is the "intelligent design" there? And if a big enough asteroid gets knocked out of orbit after a collision, that asteroid might one day it earth wipe out all or most life. What's intelligent about that?

SO HOW MANY MORE ANIMALS ARE YOU GOING TO DEMAND FOSSILS FOR? Are you going to demand explanations for snake venom? Explanations for the compound eyeball of a fly?

There are literally hundreds of billions - if not trillions - of weird little variations in life forms. The overwhelming number of these variations did not survive as fossils. Even for the ones that did, we do not have enough money to pay for all of the scientists needed to find them and dig them up. So the evolution record will ALWAYS be incomplete and will require a lot of speculation. But that does not mean that the fundamentals are not correct. They are certainly more correct than Genesis.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #544
CJohnny54
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsJane69 View Post
the used of privileged info from spying on me to inter-fear in my affair
OH SHIT !!!!!!
CJohnny54 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #545
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
As I said, you will learn nothing. Because you are a committed religious zealot and you cannot admit to evolution because it means the Bible is wrong.

I explained to you how animals evolve and you say it is a "joke" and demand to know where are the skeletons for the cheetahs ancestors. There are plenty of feline fossils (e.g., sabre-toothed tiger), but I do not know which ones are related to the cheetah and I am NOT going to take the time to look them up. Because even if I could located 5 fossils that looked like pre-cursors to the cheetah, you would STILL say that the differences were too big between each species and would demand 10 more between each one. And even THEN you would deny it. You apply 20-20 hindsight to a cheetah and say "designed" when really all it is is "evolved".

Moreover, there is no proof of the existence of a designer, but that really is the endgame isn't it? You want everybody to deny evolution and believe in intelligent design, because that would be "proof" there is a God.

So, when your "flexible spine" cheetah example doesn't work out, you pick ANOTHER animal. Some flatulent beetle. Who CARES how it makes its lethal farts? You don't have to look at a beetle, just look at your own body for improbable chemical reactions.

All those acids and enzymes that break down food. The insulin that controls the level of sugar getting into and out of cells. The calcium for making bones.

It all seems like a long shot, until you realize that it HAD to work out that way, or else you would not be alive to ask the questions.

There is effectively an infinite number of stars (100s of trillions). If only 10% of them have a planets that MIGHT potentially be suitable for life (in terms of temperature and water), that means there are 100s of billions, maybe 10s of trillions of potential earths.

If, over the course of a billion years, only one in one thousand of those planets manages to form the fundamental organic compounds and proteins necessary for life, that is STILL 10s of billions of planets that at least have the building blocks of life. And if, after a billion more years, only 1 in one thousand of those planets manages to have simple bacteria or virus-like life forms begin, that is STILL 10s of millions of planets with life on them. Wait long enough and complex life forms will eventually evolve on maybe a million, or hundreds of thousands of them. And out of THAT number, maybe thousands develop intelligent life.

But the truth is there are trillions of "loser" planets. There weren't any miracles or "intelligent designing" going on in those places.

It only seems like a miracle because YOU are living on one of those final thousands of planets where intelligent life evolved. If you weren't, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

And that brings up some fundamental questions. Like, if there IS an intelligent designer, WHY SO MUCH WASTE? Why are there so many trillions of stars with no livable planets around them? They are scattered in space, several light years (trillions of miles) away from the nearest star. Just a completely isolated, flaming ball of hydrogen with ice cold and flaming hot rocks orbiting around it. What fucking purpose did the designer have in mind for that?

Why so much interstellar gas and dust? What purpose did the designer have in mind for that?

Even in our own solar system, what was the "intelligent designer" thinking when he made the other 8 lifeless planets? Especially the ice cold blobs of Neptune, Uranus and Pluto - their existence wasn't even known until the telescope was built.

And what is the purpose of the asteroids? That's just a failed planet. Where is the "intelligent design" there? And if a big enough asteroid gets knocked out of orbit after a collision, that asteroid might one day it earth wipe out all or most life. What's intelligent about that?

SO HOW MANY MORE ANIMALS ARE YOU GOING TO DEMAND FOSSILS FOR? Are you going to demand explanations for snake venom? Explanations for the compound eyeball of a fly?

There are literally hundreds of billions - if not trillions - of weird little variations in life forms. The overwhelming number of these variations did not survive as fossils. Even for the ones that did, we do not have enough money to pay for all of the scientists needed to find them and dig them up. So the evolution record will ALWAYS be incomplete and will require a lot of speculation. But that does not mean that the fundamentals are not correct. They are certainly more correct than Genesis.

This is what I have learned from you Ex-Nyer:

1) You know everything as if you were there and witnessed it happened
2) Anyone who disagrees with you has to be wrong
3) Anyone and I mean anyone including 2 Past Presidents- 3 Astronauts and countless others witness who have seen UFO's are either lying, drunk, pranksters or on drugs.
4) Anyone who has seen anything supernatural or paranormal(see #3).
5) Everything that we see living got here by accident and this big bang/ big explosion was able to produce life- but whoa I don't want to stop there- it just so happens that the life that was created from this explosion happens to have everything it needs to survive: i.e: water, oxygen, the right temperature, food, etc. And isn't it just amazing that this big explosion was for the most part able to produce 2 sexes of each species and wow each species just happen to have all the right equipment to reproduce and jeez how did the first living things on earth - know how to produce???? Was it just by "chance" that each species knows that a male and female get together and they can have offspring?
7) I also learned from you that Cheetahs, giraffes, woodpeckers, the bombardier bettle are by no means special they just evolved from more primitive ancestors like the slow cheetah, the short neck giraffe, the brain damaged and brain scrambled woodpecker, and the suicidal jihadist beetle who once upon time would blow itself because it hadn't "evolved" how to mix it's chemicals.

Are you really fucking that naive? And then you have the nerve to ask why God created planets like pluto and others with no life? By the way, first does man really know that's there no life on those planets or does man ASSUME there's no life on those planets due to conditions that are vastly different from earth? How do you know that there aren't living creature on those planets that are adapted to those environment? Even here on earth don't we have creatures that can live in extremes that other's can't? Place a Black bear in Antartica and see how long it lives- yet polar bears have what it takes to live there? A Phyton only has to eat twice a year- how long can a human go without eating Certainly not 6 months at a time.

Also, for some reason you keep asking how come God did this or God did that- which is such a weak defense- for anyone who believes in God- if this entity created the entire Universe do you think that what a human thinks really matters? Perhaps God created the other planets for his amusement or because he just darn wanted too- and again prove to me that there's no life on any of those planets- you nor and other person can prove either way.
Also have you ever seen Bill Gates house?
Do you know how many rooms it has What if I tell you well that house doesn't exist because what man would build a home so large with so many rooms- I am pretty sure Bill Gates and other Multi- millionaires have houses with so many rooms that they probably haven't even been inside or rarely goes in every room. Are there not entertainers who have 50 or more cars- did you question why they buy so many cars and only can drive one car at a time Yet you ask me why God would build other planets????
Also, pick up a Bible and read the story of Sodmom and Gommarah- you ask why do asteroid/meteors ht earth- what the hell you think "destroyed" those 2 cities-also read the book of revelations asteroids/meteors hitting earth is nothing new or out of the ordinary in the Bible.
I thought I was going to get a good intellectual battle- but you resort to comments like- "oh they were on drugs lying- they were drunk etc- it just shows that you had no good response.!!!!
Old 03-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #546
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
This is what I have learned from you Ex-Nyer:
1) You know everything as if you were there and witnessed it happened
NOPE. I just accept the scientific explanation.

2) Anyone who disagrees with you has to be wrong
No, just creationists.

3) Anyone and I mean anyone including 2 Past Presidents- 3 Astronauts and countless others witness who have seen UFO's are either lying, drunk, pranksters or on drugs.
You keep omitting "mistaken". I've pointed that out before. And a UFO just means it is "unidentified" - NOT extraterrestrial.

4) Anyone who has seen anything supernatural or paranormal(see #3).
See #3.

5) Everything that we see living got here by accident and this big bang/ big explosion was able to produce life- but whoa I don't want to stop there- it just so happens that the life that was created from this explosion happens to have everything it needs to survive: i.e: water, oxygen, the right temperature, food, etc. And isn't it just amazing that this big explosion was for the most part able to produce 2 sexes of each species and wow each species just happen to have all the right equipment to reproduce and jeez how did the first living things on earth - know how to produce???? Was it just by "chance" that each species knows that a male and female get together and they can have offspring?
Do I have to explain the birds and the bee to you also? Did you take ANY sex ed or biology classes in your ENTIRE life? The first living things on earth did not "know" how to reproduce. At first, it was asexual reproduction by very simple bacteria. The it was sexual reproduction by very simple multi-cell organisms. More complex organisms kept the same pattern. Animals do it by instinct, which is an evolved mental capability - in the same way they know how to eat and how to attack prey.

7) I also learned from you that Cheetahs, giraffes, woodpeckers, the bombardier bettle are by no means special they just evolved from more primitive ancestors like the slow cheetah, the short neck giraffe, the brain damaged and brain scrambled woodpecker, and the suicidal jihadist beetle who once upon time would blow itself because it hadn't "evolved" how to mix it's chemicals.
Yes, finally! You are catching on. In fact here is one hypothetical explanation of how the bombardier beetle may have evolved:
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/bombardier.html
Please note that the article explains how creationists (including you) typically get the anatomy of the beetle wrong. It turns out the chemicals DO mix and explode INSIDE the beetle. If you are going to try to use the bombardier beetle as an example of intelligent design, try to the the facts straight.

Are you really fucking that naive?
Believing science does not require naivete. Creationism does.

And then you have the nerve to ask why God created planets like pluto and others with no life? By the way, first does man really know that's there no life on those planets or does man ASSUME there's no life on those planets due to conditions that are vastly different from earth? How do you know that there aren't living creature on those planets that are adapted to those environment?
Pluto is a couple of degrees above absolute zero. That's the point where even molecular motion stops. Tye to find a scientific theory about how life can occur out there. The other two planets are only slightly warmer. What exactly do you think could live out there? That's a whole lot colder that what a polar bear sees.

Even here on earth don't we have creatures that can live in extremes that other's can't? Place a Black bear in Antartica and see how long it lives- yet polar bears have what it takes to live there? A Phyton only has to eat twice a year- how long can a human go without eating Certainly not 6 months at a time.

Also, for some reason you keep asking how come God did this or God did that- which is such a weak defense- for anyone who believes in God- if this entity created the entire Universe do you think that what a human thinks really matters? Perhaps God created the other planets for his amusement or because he just darn wanted too- and again prove to me that there's no life on any of those planets- you nor and other person can prove either way.

Also have you ever seen Bill Gates house?
Do you know how many rooms it has What if I tell you well that house doesn't exist because what man would build a home so large with so many rooms- I am pretty sure Bill Gates and other Multi- millionaires have houses with so many rooms that they probably haven't even been inside or rarely goes in every room. Are there not entertainers who have 50 or more cars- did you question why they buy so many cars and only can drive one car at a time Yet you ask me why God would build other planets????
Pure gibberish.

Also, pick up a Bible and read the story of Sodom and Gomorrah- you ask why do asteroid/meteors ht earth- what the hell you think "destroyed" those 2 cities-also read the book of revelations asteroids/meteors hitting earth is nothing new or out of the ordinary in the Bible.
Do we know those cities ever existed? Why can't we find them? They were supposedly located near the Dead Sea. If they were destroyed by asteroids, where is the evidence of the cities or the asteroids. Shouldn't there be a big crater? You would think that creationists would be digging up the rubble and showing the world the pieces of the asteroid, right? Well, why aren't they? Perhaps because there is no trace of such an asteroid? Brimstone is sulfur. Shouldn't there be a lot of sulfur in the area?

I thought I was going to get a good intellectual battle- but you resort to comments like- "oh they were on drugs lying- they were drunk etc- it just shows that you had no good response.!!!!
I have given you plenty of good responses, including why space aliens cannot get to our planet. And you just ignored the responses and moved on to the next "strange animal fact".
You are invested in denying science, because to give any ground on the issue of evolution would be to concede that the Bible is wrong. Strangely enough, the biggest Christian denominatoin - the Catholic Chucrch - does not have a problem with evolution. Maybe they leared a lesson about fighting science after losing to Galileo.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #547
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
hahaha.... now a complete breakdown of a fucking beetle, um.. sorry, i mean a "bombardier beetle"

can i get some info on trees or maybe the elusive Gulf Coast Jaguarundi?
That's a cousin of the Jackelope, right?
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:09 AM   #548
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
That's a cousin of the Jackelope, right?
could be.... i'm sure 1911 will give us a breakdown of all that very soon
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:55 AM   #549
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are invested in denying science, because to give any ground on the issue of evolution would be to concede that the Bible is wrong. Strangely enough, the biggest Christian denominatoin - the Catholic Chucrch - does not have a problem with evolution. Maybe they leared a lesson about fighting science after losing to Galileo.
Ex-Nyer do you know what the term "hypothesis" means- you mention that a lot in your replies- but a hypothesis is an educated guess- for example- a person can make a hypothesis that the God Odin traveled from Asgard and met up with Zeus and they put their cosmic powers together and created the solar system- it's a fucking guess WITH NO PROOF AT ALL yet you present it as evidence.
Also, your comments on pluto are amazing- read Darwin's theory on survival of the fittest- in theory survival of the fittest basically means organism change to survive in their environment -so once again I could care where molecules survive how do you know their are not organisms that can survive or learned how to survive in those conditions? I gave you a simple example of how a snake needs to eat only twice a year- 99.9% of other animals living on earth can't survive on 2 meals a year. Nuclear radiation is deadly/toxic to 99.999% of all organism on earth- have not scientist discovered the cockroach could theoretically survive a nuclear war or toxic conditions that would kill off most species?
You keep coming back with hypothetical bullshit of what people "guess"...
Have you ever explained why scientist have once stated the earth is 4 billions years old at one time and now they say it's 5 billion- how the heck are you off 1 billion years- that's a huge number to be off- I mean really your estimate is off y 1 billion?
Creationist say between 4000 and the largest I heard was 6000. Science keeps changing this and that - there are many evolutionist who have disputed and found flaws with Darwin's theory- so how can you say it's reliable- it's basically atheist making one sided claims.
Oh and before I forget google the Russian cosmonuants who are on record seeing a UFO- in space- now you keep saying mistaken- what the fuck could it have been in space? What huge object did they "mistaken" that was moving and had bright lights???? Oh wait I know your response the cosmonaunts were drunk off some good Vodka?????
Old 03-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #550
essence
Valued Poster

Remind me again what the 1911 refers to? The end of science?
essence is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:19 AM   #551
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Remind me again what the 1911 refers to? The end of science?
No for the record the 1911 is the founding year of a fraternity I belong to- there are some other members who are on here that recognize the meaning behind 1911 - it's basically related to a particular fraternity- nothing more nothing less.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #552
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

ExNYer, you once posted that wormholes were impossible. HA! Explain this!!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:45 AM   #553
CJohnny54
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsJane69 View Post
the used of privileged info from spying on me to inter-fear in my affair
Seed
CJohnny54 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:41 PM   #554
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
ExNYer, you once posted that wormholes were impossible. HA! Explain this!!

That's something WE1911 found on a creationist website.

BTW, I didn't say they were impossible. I said getting to one presents the same problem as getting to other stars. It takes forever just to get there.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:31 PM   #555
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

aHA! ExNyer! Can't explain the wormhole in the pic, can you? Muahahahaha!

Seriously, that is a funny picture!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women