Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2017, 07:06 AM   #541
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I just love that you tube video,
I do too. Funny as hell!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...y-taking-hold/

I like that last line...

"And many mainstream outlets are still struggling to contend with it."

They're struggling with the fact that every day it's dawning on more and more people that the "mainstream outlets" are... FAKE NEWS!!!

They don't report the news anymore. They ARE the news. Bad news.

#CNNBlackmail

#CNNFAKENEWS
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:18 AM   #542
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Red face

Trump a tough guy? Hahaha this guy is one of the biggest pussies I've seen. Tough is doing the right thing when it's not good for you. Tough is standing by your guys. Tough isn't a guy refusing to acknowledge that a hostile foreign power interfered with our elections. Again today he does the it could have been anyone. He is continuously denying our IC and refusing to just admit it. That's what pussies do, they hide from the truth. Talk about a snowflake, this guy is so afraid to say Russia that he calls our patriots liars. Well maybe it was Russia but others countries too. It was just Russia. But he can't say that. And then tries to blame Obama if it it did happen. Asking what did Obama do? Idk the sanctions that his administration is trying to undo. The ones Congress had to ensure he couldn't mess with. Yeah real tough guy that Trump. Afraid of the truth.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:59 AM   #543
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
=

They're struggling with the fact that every day it's dawning on more and more people that the "mainstream outlets" are... FAKE NEWS!!!

They don't report the news anymore. They ARE the news. Bad news.

#CNNBlackmail

#CNNFAKENEWS
Hmmm... if there is all this "dawning", it doesn't seem to be hurting these days compared to a few years ago according to this: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...#failing-cnn-1.

When breaking news happens, do you rely on Breitbart or what source? Say the fire at the UK tower, or a hurricane, or sports scores, or the next mass shooting? In you eyes, is all the news media sources fake, semi-fake, with maybe truthful things thrown in? Just trying to figure out how wide your tinfoil sombrero is.

And the fact that Bezos owns the Post, means the WP isn't going anywhere anytime soon. He has fuck loads more $$ then Adelson, Murdock and the Koch Bros.
EagleEye is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:37 PM   #544
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
...Well maybe it was Russia but others (sic) countries too. It was just Russia. But he can't say that...
Psssst, millsy... please tell hildebeest it was "just Russia". Last time she opened her whiny piehole she was blaming MACEDONIA for her election defeat! So it looks like your dumb bitch agrees with Trump!

P.S. Betcha can't even find Macedonia on a map, can you millsy? Not to worry - google is your friend!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 01:17 PM   #545
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Trump a tough guy?
Well. I guess there has to be a certain amount of toughness associated with putting up with a couple hundred dipshits like you every day. Either that or just laugh at you. Which is what I do.
Old 07-06-2017, 01:20 PM   #546
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Well, you would lose that bet - I have not voted a democrat for POTUS but I did vote for Ann Richards for Gov. of Texas - a democrat. Basically, because of the lottery - she brought it into Texas.
I did predict Obama would win --both times. I've stated before - John McCann would not get in the ring and fight - way too damn political correct. And Mitt Romney ---ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww - yuck. I did not vote in those elections. But now we have Donald Trump as President-- God, I love saying that - and he's a fighter-- not a little wuss like Obama.
I didn't ask about Governor or any other office. I asked about POTUS only. You predicted an Obama win but voted for no one. As a hardcore military supporter, I wouldn't have expected you to give up your right to vote which has been secured over and over by the military.

Again, a person, in my opinion, should look at one's ACCOMPLISHMENTS as POTUS before deciding for whom to vote. Not at whether or not he's a fighter. That's a nice trait but it doesn't get you far if that's all you've got. And President Trump still has no major accomplishments. Still less than 6 months into office, but I've been saying "still less than 4 months" then "still less than 5 months" and there's a good chance I'll be saying "still less than 7 months." When will that first major accomplishment come????

Obama may have been a "little wuss" in your opinion but he had major accomplishments and I can GUARANTEE you he will be a higher ranked POTUS than Bush, for whom I voted twice, when the dust settles. When he left office he had an approval rating of 59%. Trump right now is at 36%. Just to show I am not the only one who thinks Trump's time in office has not been very successful.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 01:31 PM   #547
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well. I guess there has to be a certain amount of toughness associated with putting up with a couple hundred dipshits like you every day. Either that or just laugh at you. Which is what I do.
The fact is he doesn't put up with it or laugh at it. I assume you are aware of his tweets about Mika Brzezinski, Meryl Streep, Megyn Kelly . . . the list goes on and on.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...r-insults.html

That is Donald. We've all grown accustomed to it and wonder what's wrong with him if he DOESN'T retaliate with a tweet. I have no problem if you think this is a positive personality trait. I think his hardcore supporters like it but most people just shake their heads in amazement.
Old 07-06-2017, 01:49 PM   #548
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Wellll,excuse me! I know what you asked. I just wanted to tell you that I did vote democrat once. Jeeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I didn't ask about Governor or any other office. I asked about POTUS only. You predicted an Obama win but voted for no one. As a hardcore military supporter, I wouldn't have expected you to give up your right to vote which has been secured over and over by the military.

Again, a person, in my opinion, should look at one's ACCOMPLISHMENTS as POTUS before deciding for whom to vote. Not at whether or not he's a fighter. That's a nice trait but it doesn't get you far if that's all you've got. And President Trump still has no major accomplishments. Still less than 6 months into office, but I've been saying "still less than 4 months" then "still less than 5 months" and there's a good chance I'll be saying "still less than 7 months." When will that first major accomplishment come????

Obama may have been a "little wuss" in your opinion but he had major accomplishments and I can GUARANTEE you he will be a higher ranked POTUS than Bush, for whom I voted twice, when the dust settles. When he left office he had an approval rating of 59%. Trump right now is at 36%. Just to show I am not the only one who thinks Trump's time in office has not been very successful.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:52 PM   #549
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wellll,excuse me! I know what you asked. I just wanted to tell you that I did vote democrat once. Jeeze.
I simply pointed out you answered a question that was not asked. No foul intended.
Old 07-06-2017, 07:08 PM   #550
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

ok gotcha. My bestie tells me I am too literal a person. He may be right. But I won't tell him..Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I simply pointed out you answered a question that was not asked. No foul intended.
Old 07-07-2017, 06:42 AM   #551
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
In you eyes, is all the news media sources fake, semi-fake, with maybe truthful things thrown in?
It's not that hard to figure out. Especially when they start criticizing each other for being FAKE NEWS...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/no...rticle/2627908

Adams was right. "Grow (the fuck) up!"

#CNNFAKENEWS

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD" ... Go fuck yourself, Chris Cillizza. The truth will always make itself known.
Old 07-07-2017, 07:07 AM   #552
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yea, I almost eye rolled myself into another dimension when I saw what what they said. I mean - who wouldn't want to shake Melania's hand first - she's stunning and the Donald knows it.

Quote:
It's not that hard to figure out. Especially when they start criticizing each other for being FAKE NEWS...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/no...rticle/2627908

Adams was right. "Grow (the fuck) up!"

#CNNFAKENEWS

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD" ... Go fuck yourself, Chris Cillizza. The truth will always make itself known.
Old 07-07-2017, 11:24 PM   #553
sugardadtx52
Registered Member

Default Fuck all of you guys

I update my post and you reprimand me.
I can build a lot better site that you, I have al prov
sugardadtx52 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 06:31 AM   #554
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardadtx52 View Post
I update my post and you reprimand me.
I can build a lot better site that you, I have al prov
Take criticism on this forum with a grain of salt. A HUGE grain of salt.
Old 07-09-2017, 09:22 PM   #555
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Can't wait to see how Trump and his minions explain little Donnie knowingly meeting with a Russian with ties to the Kremlin. And the focus of the meeting was suppose to be about damaging information on Clinton. And he brought along Kushner and Manafort. So members of the family and the campaign manager meeting to get damaging intel (from spying). And then he ends the meeting when he says they switched to talking about legislation issues like Russian adoptions. Yeah nothing to see here. That's all normal.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women