Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2014, 06:24 PM   #541
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Meanwhile, the Brown Familly is keeping it dignified.

http://fox2now.com/2014/10/22/police...ily-relatives/

Nothing says, "let's honor the Gentle Giant" like feuding over who gets the consession rights And T-Shirt sales.

Pure class.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:24 PM   #542
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
post# "After Wilson backed-up, Brown attacked Wilson through the window or open door,"

Window or Door? Why do you not know? You didn't know either, and I wasn't positive as to which it was, slingblade. But unlike your dumb-ass, slingblade, I looked it up.

post# 483 "THROUGH THE WINDOW "
Why flip out? you are the one that was unsure before now a few post later you act like Napoleon Dynamite? Again, unlike your dumb-ass, slingblade, I looked it up because you were making it an issue with your carping and whining about how you didn't understand how or why and that you didn't know, slingblade. But the fundamental facts are that Brown hit Officer Wilson repeatedly in the head and that there was a struggle for Officer Wilson's weapon in the vehicle, slingblade. Facts that you are more than predisposed to ignore, slingblade. However, slingblade, Officer Wilson's medical record supports those facts. The forensic evidence supports those facts, slingblade. And eyewitness accounts support those facts, slingblade.

post # 483 "Officer Wilson already knew that Brown was guilty of felonious assault"
When was the trial for that? No trial, slingblade. It's in the medical report documenting Officer Wilson's injuries which were incurred when Brown feloniously assaulted a police officer in the line of duty, slingblade.

Post # 483 " Brown made his last stupid mistake of taunting and "bum rushing"" It's Officer Wilson's version of events, slingblade. At that point, Brown was supposed to have been facing away from Officer Wilson and assuming a face down in the grass with his arms extended position. The autopsies of Brown's wounds certify that Brown was not following those lawful orders.

To bum rush you must be a lot closer than he was and by running away how as he taunting him? It's Officer Wilson's version of events, slingblade, and he obviously has a different opinion about what is close and what isn't close. you just keep adding shit to it. It's Officer Wilson's version of events, slingblade, which you delusively believe has no merit despite the supporting and corroborating evidence.

You have yet to explain why the cop was firing at him as he was running away. Brown and Johnson were fleeing from a felony, slingblade. Brown had feloniously assaulted Officer Wilson, and Officer Wilson was intent on arresting Brown's thuggish, dumb-ass for felony assault on a police officer, slingblade. As for the head down bum rushing the "leaked evidence" said he had his head down either rushing as the cop said or already falling down from the guns shots he had already recieved. Thus confirming that Brown was facing Officer Wilson and still refusing to assume either the back towards Officer Wilson position or the face down in the grass with arms extended position that Officer Wilson was demanding.

You are arrogant and sloppy. Weather you are right or wrong about the outcome of the investigation you have proven what kind of person you are. You have demonstrated that you are arrogantly and willfully stupid, slingblade, because you intentionally choose to rely on the misinformation put out by the race-baiters and refuse to acknowledge the factual evidence of this matter that suborns yours racially biased POV.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:35 PM   #543
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Fractured eye socket? And he wasn't knocked the fuck out? LMAO!!!

Dude, I've been hit in the eye socket/orbital bone area. It is arguably the hardest bone in your body, due to what it has the job of protecting. To break it, requires ridiculous force, and if you're hit with that ridiculous force, you're probably not going to be conscious...or barely conscious.

You're also going to need immediate ambulatory attention. Was there immediate medical attention (i.e. partner calling for backup & ambulance)? Again, I've been hit hard in the eye area. There are TWO things on your mind when that happens: am I going to ever see again, and when is the pain going to end...and that's after the DARKNESS and absence of light is gone (you're going to clinch your eye closed, trying to protect it) and you can somewhat see a little bit.

Explain to me again how cops get to LETHAL FORCE so quickly in these situations? Where are their TACTICS, and shit like pepper spray and mace, or baton to subdue? Where are their take down tactics to cuff a suspect? One cop SHOULD be able to handle one person, regardless of size (to an extent). Definitely a male cop should be able to handle a male suspect.
Like MoJo pointed out, your nonsense about the eye socket being the hardest bone in the body is patently false.

Regarding the lethal force statement, the answer is that a cop (or ANYONE) can use lethal force IMMEDIATELY if he or she perceive a threat to their life. I would say being punched in the face by a 300 pound guy who then tries to grab your gun qualifies instantly.

Where do you get the nonsense about tactics and paper spray and batons?

That is the stuff the cops use if they are NOT threatened with deadly force. Like when a belligerent (but unarmed) drunk refuses to put his hands behind his back and instead challenges the arresting officers to a fight. That is when they will pepper spray you or crack you with the night stick.

If you actually hit them and go for their gun, THEY WILL SHOOT YOU. And it will be justified.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:43 PM   #544
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Fractured eye socket? And he wasn't knocked the fuck out? LMAO!!!

Dude, I've been hit in the eye socket/orbital bone area.
So, you are relying on your personal experience to tell us how hard a face can be hit?

And your face is representative of the average face, because .... why exactly?

And the guy(s) who hit you is representative of Michael Brown because ... why exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Apparently, there was some unreported brain damage..
Apparently.

I think Rambo suffered some "dain bramage".

Here is Bob Nelson's "dain bramage" comedy bit from the 1980s:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI4c21w77JU
Old 10-28-2014, 06:50 PM   #545
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Glancing at the news over the last couple days, there were two cops killed somewhere else, by an armed d-bag. These are the fools they NEED to be focusing on, instead of poor, unarmed kids in the ghetto.

Go ahead and explain why those officers got killed, since y'all know so goddamn much.
Well, in NY, four rookie cops were posing for a picture when a lone wolf Muslim nut attacked them with a hatchet. He struck one cop in the head and one cop in the arm.

Then the other cops gunned him down.

But, still, it was at least 3 to 1 (assuming the one hit in the head went down). So, do you think the cops should have gone to mace and batons first? Or just plugged his ass?
Old 10-28-2014, 06:57 PM   #546
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Police records showed that Officer Wilson was not aware that Brown had just committed a felony assault.
OK.

But Brown did not know that.

He probably thought Wilson was about to arrest him for a strong-arm robbery. That would explain why he got belligerent with Wilson.
Old 10-28-2014, 10:51 PM   #547
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Just saying, to be hit [allegedly] hard enough to break a bone in your face, that's a serious blow.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 12:34 AM   #548
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Here is something for the Faux Bro to watch (and the liberals can watch as well);

From out of Chicago, the home of radical liberal politics we have some men who aren't going to take it anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUSRZo1BE5o

Oops! There is already a thread for it but this is all about the Faux Bro. So enjoy. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1206491
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 03:36 AM   #549
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just saying, to be hit [allegedly] hard enough to break a bone in your face, that's a serious blow.
Actually, that's not what you did say.

Hitting someone hard enough to break a bone in the face is considered "deadly force" as is defined the Penal Code.

BTW: You, and at least one other poster, keep using the term "lethal force"!

The legal and operative phrase is "deadly force."

LE uses "deadly force" to neutralize the force or potential force of another, and the goal is to stop the person from beginning or continuing with the "deadly force" or "escape" after committing a felony when the officer or another person is still in jeopardy.

The physical and scientific evidence reportedly shows that Brown attacked Wilson in his patrol unit causing a serious head injury while grappling for his weapon and was moving toward Wilson outside of his patrol unit after being commanded to stop and surrender. After his head wounds and Brown's continued aggression toward Wilson, it is reasonable for Wilson to fear for his life t the hands of Brown and under those circumstances it was legal and appropriate for Wilson to use DEADLY FORCE to stop Brown's aggression toward him. 20, 30, 40 feet away makes no difference, because that distance can be traversed in a matter of a few seconds.

The evidence of the video of Brown just recently committing a robbery involving physical force against the owner, in which he stopped "escaping" from the store when he was by the front door and pursued the owner farther back in the store is relevant to the intentions of Brown (his mind set) when he was moving toward Wilson AFTER Wilson had exited his patrol unit and was giving Brown orders to stop as Brown was moving toward Wilson.

In a trial, if there is one, what Wilson knew and did not know of the immediate past robbery will be revealed, but Brown clearly knew he just robbed a store and that would explain his refusal to obey the lawful orders of a police officer and attempt an escape from not only committing the felony of robbery, but also the felony of aggravated assault on a police officer.

Missouri Statutes:

(1) "Deadly force", physical force which the actor uses with the purpose of causing or which he or she knows to create a substantial risk of causing death or serious physical injury;

(3) "Forcible felony", any felony involving the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual, including but not limited to murder, robbery, burglary, arson, kidnapping, assault, and any forcible sexual offense;
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 04:24 AM   #550
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Here is something for the Faux Bro to watch (and the liberals can watch as well);

From out of Chicago, the home of radical liberal politics we have some men who aren't going to take it anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUSRZo1BE5o

Oops! There is already a thread for it but this is all about the Faux Bro. So enjoy. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1206491
What do you actually mean by 'Faux Bro'?

Serious question. What does it really mean?
Old 10-29-2014, 05:34 AM   #551
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
OK.

But Brown did not know that.

He probably thought Wilson was about to arrest him for a strong-arm robbery. That would explain why he got belligerent with Wilson.
Exactly.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 09:51 AM   #552
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
post# "After Wilson backed-up, Brown attacked Wilson through the window or open door,"

Window or Door? Why do you not know? You didn't know either, and I wasn't positive as to which it was, slingblade. But unlike your dumb-ass, slingblade, I looked it up. After I questioned you, Why didn't you do that before you posted? The reason I asked was to show how the details don't seem to matter to you

post# 483 "THROUGH THE WINDOW "
Why flip out? you are the one that was unsure before now a few post later you act like Napoleon Dynamite? Again, unlike your dumb-ass, slingblade, I looked it up because you were making it an issue with your carping and whining about how you didn't understand how or why and that you didn't know, slingblade. But the fundamental facts are that Brown hit Officer Wilson repeatedly in the head and that there was a struggle for Officer Wilson's weapon in the vehicle, slingblade. Facts that you are more than predisposed to ignore, slingblade. However, slingblade, Officer Wilson's medical record supports those facts. The forensic evidence supports those facts, slingblade. And eyewitness accounts support those facts, slingblade. That is not facts just leaked at this point so your contention is foolish at best

post # 483 "Officer Wilson already knew that Brown was guilty of felonious assault"
When was the trial for that? No trial, slingblade. It's in the medical report documenting Officer Wilson's injuries which were incurred when Brown feloniously assaulted a police officer in the line of duty, slingblade. Wilson did not mention any injury at first then he is injured and then he knew who he was. what is gonna be his next recant. Even if he knew who he was and he did hit him he shot at a fleeing unarmed suspect.

Post # 483 " Brown made his last stupid mistake of taunting and "bum rushing"" It's Officer Wilson's version of events, slingblade. At that point, Brown was supposed to have been facing away from Officer Wilson and assuming a face down in the grass with his arms extended position. The autopsies of Brown's wounds certify that Brown was not following those lawful orders.
That makes no sense but you keep thinking that way.
To bum rush you must be a lot closer than he was and by running away how as he taunting him? It's Officer Wilson's version of events, slingblade, and he obviously has a different opinion about what is close and what isn't close. you just keep adding shit to it. It's Officer Wilson's version of events, slingblade, which you delusively believe has no merit despite the supporting and corroborating evidence.
You said it. Its the officers "version" of the events
You have yet to explain why the cop was firing at him as he was running away. Brown and Johnson were fleeing from a felony, slingblade. Brown had feloniously assaulted Officer Wilson, and Officer Wilson was intent on arresting Brown's thuggish, dumb-ass for felony assault on a police officer, slingblade. As for the head down bum rushing the "leaked evidence" said he had his head down either rushing as the cop said or already falling down from the guns shots he had already recieved. Thus confirming that Brown was facing Officer Wilson and still refusing to assume either the back towards Officer Wilson position or the face down in the grass with arms extended position that Officer Wilson was demanding.
Your reply does not make a bit of sense brown was too far away to pose a threat and when he was running he certainly was not one
You are arrogant and sloppy. Weather you are right or wrong about the outcome of the investigation you have proven what kind of person you are. You have demonstrated that you are arrogantly and willfully stupid, slingblade, because you intentionally choose to rely on the misinformation put out by the race-baiters and refuse to acknowledge the factual evidence of this matter that suborns yours racially biased POV. Unlike you I am not sure what happened I have questioned the supposed facts that you have presented and you cannot validate them with anything but Brown was a thug so lets shoot him

Here is another possibility of what is happening. Wilson was told to hide out until they get the results back from the evidence and then give us a story that sounds reasonable.

Maybe Wilson and Johnson were lovers and it was an act of Jealousy.

You seem to like speculation so lets make a party out of it.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:25 AM   #553
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
What do you actually mean by 'Faux Bro'?

Serious question. What does it really mean?
I think they mean that you are not a "bro". I agree!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bro
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 11:31 AM   #554
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Oh, is that supposed to mean the same thing said about Russell Wilson, as in I'm not 'black enough'???

LMAO!!! Whatever. Go tell the NBA chicks that I'm not black enough.

Oh, I'm 'supposed' to walk around taking pride in being ghetto, with my pants half off my ass, to make myself as unemployable as possible? Get me a 'baby mama'....or 3? Get some jail time for 'street creed'? Instead of speaking to people with measurable intelligence, I'm supposed to say, "haaanh!!!" when asked a question??

Ok, whatever. Wait on the notification that I've blackened myself up for you. I'll put it in the mail real soon for ya, sir.

Luckily, for you I'm not a 'real' bro (lol, a bro), or else I'd be pimping out your ATF, and make her charge you extra, to pay for my new 24's, not to mention making her a baby mama and have you foot the bill for that, too.

PAMF!!!
Old 10-29-2014, 01:45 PM   #555
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Why didn't you do that before you posted? The reason I asked was to show how the details don't seem to matter to you Why didn't you, slingblade? And the only detail that really mattered was that Brown perpetrated a felonious assault when he slugged Officer Wilson in the head and fought to gain control of Officer Wilson's weapon, slingblade.

That is not facts just leaked at this point so your contention is foolish at best You're being mendacious, slingblade. The results of three autopsies are public knowledge, slingblade. Officer Wilson's injuries were made public at the beginning of the investigation, and his testimony before the grand jury is also public knowledge, slingblade.

Wilson did not mention any injury at first then he is injured and then he knew who he was. what is gonna be his next recant. Even if he knew who he was and he did hit him he shot at a fleeing unarmed suspect. Officer Wilson's injuries were announced almost immediately, slingblade

That makes no sense but you keep thinking that way. It's wholly consistent with what police officers are taught to do, slingblade, and you're quite delusional to believe otherwise.

You said it. Its the officers "version" of the events There are several witnesses who confirm Officer Wilson's version of events, slingblade.

Your reply does not make a bit of sense brown was too far away to pose a threat and when he was running he certainly was not one So-says-an-uninjured slingblade, safely ensconced behind your keyboard.

Unlike you I am not sure what happened I have questioned the supposed facts that you have presented and you cannot validate them with anything but Brown was a thug so lets shoot him Point of fact, slingblade, Officer Wilson had no altercation with Johnson, and Officer Wilson did not shoot or even shoot at Johnson.

Here is another possibility of what is happening. Wilson was told to hide out until they get the results back from the evidence and then give us a story that sounds reasonable.

Maybe Wilson and Johnson were lovers and it was an act of Jealousy.

You seem to like speculation so lets make a party out of it.
Your mendacious remarks are so much BS, slingblade, because you want to now pretend that "you have no knowledge of the facts" after you've made it quite clear that you have summarily dismissed as irrelevant or rumor all of the facts that have been made public while you continue to predicate your argument on the sound-bites espoused by the race-baiters, slingblade.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women