Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2017, 06:44 AM   #556
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Can't wait to see how Trump and his minions explain little Donnie knowingly meeting with a Russian with ties to the Kremlin. And the focus of the meeting was suppose to be about damaging information on Clinton. And he brought along Kushner and Manafort. So members of the family and the campaign manager meeting to get damaging intel (from spying). And then he ends the meeting when he says they switched to talking about legislation issues like Russian adoptions. Yeah nothing to see here. That's all normal.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...an-lawyer-this

Donald Trump Jr.’s ‘Denials’ On Russian Collusion Are Actually Confessions.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...nfessions.html
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 06:48 AM   #557
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Even though I'm not a fan of Trump by any stretch of the imagination, I wish all this Russia stuff would go away. I would rather everyone simply evaluate Trump on his accomplishments, or lack thereof, while in office as POTUS.

Issues:

Trump once again, over the weekend, said Mexico would pay for "the wall". I'm all for that. I don't want my tax dollars going towards paying for the wall. It's not that I'm for illegal immigration, but rather how many times were we promised that Mexico would pay for the wall.

How you doing on health care Donald? The Republican plan is not looking too good. At least 10 Republican senators do not support the current version of the bill. But if Obamacare is not "repealed and replaced" it will be a major defeat for Trump. The ACA was far from perfect. The proposed new healthcare bill is worse in most people's opinions. A recent poll shows about 25% of the people in this country support the bill.

Taxes? No progress on new tax legislation.

Jobs? Some good news, some bad news.

The G20? I'm sure sides differ on how well Trump did at the meeting. And you thought protests in the U.S. were bad. Nothing compared to the protests in Hamburg.

Finally the clock is ticking on reviewing our vetting procedures of people wanting to emigrate to the U.S. Trump got his 9/12 week hold on immigrants/refugees and 10 days are already gone. It will be interesting to see what "holes" are found in the vetting processes. My guess is that some minor defect will be found and Trump will say he saved thousands of lives. Something HAS to be found to justify all the hoopla around the travel bans.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 07:04 AM   #558
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I wish all this Russia stuff would go away.
No shit. The dimretards and the FAKE NEWS media have already abandoned it. They're on to greater things. Like reigniting the war on women and what a cunt Ivanka is.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 07:15 AM   #559
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't get it - they have totally lost their minds on Ivanka. Oh well, we'll just keep moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
No shit. The dimretards and the FAKE NEWS media have already abandoned it. They're on to greater things. Like reigniting the war on women and what a cunt Ivanka is.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:24 AM   #560
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Russia ain't goin' away...

Quote:
Come on.
If there's nothing to this Russia business, then why do they keep lying about it, or shading the truth, and changing their stories?
This guy literally confessed to conspiring with a representative of a foreign power to defeat a domestic political opponent.
And yet there are still idiots who claim "no evidence!"

http://time.com/4851007/donald-trump...ussian-lawyer/

https://amp.businessinsider.com/coll...p-crime-2017-6

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-son-do...-lawyer-634036

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/note-...ry?id=48540198
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:51 AM   #561
gfejunkie

You mean these idiots?

Old 07-10-2017, 09:58 AM   #562
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I'm sure we all remember when Republicans were casting Hillary Clinton as a criminal. My opinion at the time was Clinton, although she was extremely naive and most certainly acted inappropriately, did not commit any illegal act that deserved more than a slap on the wrist. In other words, I agreed with James Comey. This is why I want Trump to live up to his campaign promise to appoint a special investigator to look into whether or not Clinton did anything that would lead to her being indicted for a real crime.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and I don't think that in all likelihood Trump himself did anything inappropriate. Maybe some on his staff did some minor things which would be deemed inappropriate but hardly anything that would deserve more than a slap on the wrist.

OF course, these are only my opinions.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 10:04 AM   #563
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

How dare people question why Ivanka sat in, representing our country on the world stage. Unelected, not Senate confirmed, and has the job because of her daddy. Yeah that's nothing to complain about. From a woman who's all about women's rights and equality. Yeah she's a bad spokeswoman for that. She has a job that other more qualified women didn't get because her dad gave it to her. That's showing people.

And the war on women is definitely a thing on the right.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:12 AM   #564
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
I'm sure we all remember when Republicans were casting Hillary Clinton as a criminal. My opinion at the time was Clinton, although she was extremely naive and most certainly acted inappropriately, did not commit any illegal act that deserved more than a slap on the wrist. In other words, I agreed with James Comey. This is why I want Trump to live up to his campaign promise to appoint a special investigator to look into whether or not Clinton did anything that would lead to her being indicted for a real crime.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and I don't think that in all likelihood Trump himself did anything inappropriate. Maybe some on his staff did some minor things which would be deemed inappropriate but hardly anything that would deserve more than a slap on the wrist.

OF course, these are only my opinions.
Comey laid out her acts, which were criminal and prosecutable. His claim that they were not is untrue. He was once again being deceptive.

Last week the venal Head of the Federal Office of Ethics resigned because Trump won't suddenly sell off his foreign golf courses and hotels he's spent a lifetime building.... Yet this same jackass had nothing to say about Hilary as Secretary of State when her "foundation" was accepting gifts from despots and criminals around the world.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:22 AM   #565
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Even though I'm not a fan of Trump by any stretch of the imagination, I wish all this Russia stuff would go away. I would rather everyone simply evaluate Trump on his accomplishments, or lack thereof, while in office as POTUS.

Issues:

Trump once again, over the weekend, said Mexico would pay for "the wall". I'm all for that. I don't want my tax dollars going towards paying for the wall. It's not that I'm for illegal immigration, but rather how many times were we promised that Mexico would pay for the wall.

How you doing on health care Donald? The Republican plan is not looking too good. At least 10 Republican senators do not support the current version of the bill. But if Obamacare is not "repealed and replaced" it will be a major defeat for Trump. The ACA was far from perfect. The proposed new healthcare bill is worse in most people's opinions. A recent poll shows about 25% of the people in this country support the bill.

Taxes? No progress on new tax legislation.

Jobs? Some good news, some bad news.

The G20? I'm sure sides differ on how well Trump did at the meeting. And you thought protests in the U.S. were bad. Nothing compared to the protests in Hamburg.

Finally the clock is ticking on reviewing our vetting procedures of people wanting to emigrate to the U.S. Trump got his 9/12 week hold on immigrants/refugees and 10 days are already gone. It will be interesting to see what "holes" are found in the vetting processes. My guess is that some minor defect will be found and Trump will say he saved thousands of lives. Something HAS to be found to justify all the hoopla around the travel bans.
I hope he never builds the wall. We got along fine for over a hundred years just enforcing the immigration laws and that's all we need to do now. The idea of making Mexico pay is because of all the things they do at their consulates and elsewhere to encourage illegals. What Trump should do is negotiate an end to all these things in exchange for not making them pay for a wall. A wall should be negotiated away in exchange for ending the Metricula cards and all the other bullshit the Mexican government does to enable illegal immigration.

It's too early to see anything on employment. That's only something that will correct over years by actually bringing back tens of thousands of factories owned by American companies. This will require an overhaul of trade agreements with China and Mexico and others. If Trump fails to do this he is toast.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:39 AM   #566
gfejunkie

Quote:
How dare people question why Ivanka sat in, representing our country on the world stage. Unelected, not Senate confirmed, and has the job because of her daddy. Yeah that's nothing to complain about. From a woman who's all about women's rights and equality. Yeah she's a bad spokeswoman for that. She has a job that other more qualified women didn't get because her dad gave it to her. That's showing people.

And the war on women is definitely a thing on the right.
Really? You could have fooled me.

So, she sat in on a meeting about an initiative that was her idea. Imagine that!

https://origin-nyi.thehill.com/homen...-in-developing
Old 07-10-2017, 11:44 AM   #567
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh please. Look at all the bogeymen for the right. Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Susan Rice, Sally Yates, Maxine Waters, etc. Always go to the woman with power and talk about her as the evil person. And they have a keen interest in women of color. Sorry but the right is represented by old white men.
Old 07-10-2017, 11:50 AM   #568
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ha! That went over his head like a 747.

Quote:
Old 07-10-2017, 12:27 PM   #569
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Ha! That went over his head like a 747.
This coming from a person who when presented a simple statement like you never voted for a Democrat for president.. the idiot says I voted for a Democrat for governor. That must have went over your head. Or you're dumber than I thought and can't differentiate between running the country and running a state. Sadly with you, I don't know which it is. Now go write some more fake reviews since no one else is writing any for you. Talk about FAKE NEWS.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:17 PM   #570
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Looks who's talking about FAKE NEWS Millsy.
Your parents must of been stupid to raise such a dumb ass.

Quote:
This coming from a person who when presented a simple statement like you never voted for a Democrat for president.. the idiot says I voted for a Democrat for governor. That must have went over your head. Or you're dumber than I thought and can't differentiate between running the country and running a state. Sadly with you, I don't know which it is. Now go write some more fake reviews since no one else is writing any for you. Talk about FAKE NEWS.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women