Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2014, 05:43 PM   #556
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

After the whore refuses to deal with the issues surrounding her misuse of client's information by posting it on the board and sharing it unknowingly with whomever requested it she wants to quote guidelines and feels that she should be given any semblance of respect?

deal with issues or crawl back under your rock.....

Calling any and everyone and asking them what you should do doesn't seem to be working... They all tell you to "Shut the Fuck Up and Sit on your hands".... but that's not what you want to hear...... Whining to anyone that will listen that that you are willing to suffer all this just so other providers do not have to is falling not only on deaf ears but alienating more ladies from you as it goes on.... Your discussions of your immune deficiencies on the board has only led to the supposition that you have all sorts of other shit going on.... you know.. that whole "tip of an iceberg" concept....

Your pathetic attempt for relevance in starting a new "youtube" thread showed you have very little of the "draw" you used to enjoy..... 13 different women with "Slave" stories or concerns have thrown you under a bus..... and here you post just to be told off by new folks....

They are NOT "lackies".. They are members of the growing faction that are fed up with you.....

Remember the days when NO ONE seemed to post a negative thought regarding you?

Deal with the issues or take the advice others are giving you.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:50 PM   #557
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

And still, she refuses to address the issue.

...at least she took Aidan's name out of her reply .

Why is that Slave Guinevere? Why didn't you include that nonsense about Aidan?? TFF!
(couldn't be because it came back to bite you on the ass, now, could it? Uh Huh...)

Here's my issue...

Quote:
What happened was that Slave Guin. used a members handle to prove a point.

That member who she mentioned simply was asking Slave Guin. to vouch for him...(asking her to verify him to PR Sandra).

He asked this in confidence.

She broke that confidence by mentioning this publicly.

His handle should have never been mentioned.

It would be like you asking one of your providers to vouch for you to some other provider and they post your handle, the date that she vouched for you and the provider you were asking the vouch for.

It might not sound like that big of a deal to a lot of you, but I can absolutely guarantee you that it IS a big deal and it HAS caused people problems.. BIG problems.

You didn't out me, OY. Then again, had I come to you with something IN PRIVATE, and you in turn posted it on the board, that would be chickenshit...

In this instance, it's even worse because this provider was compensated for her discretion when he dropped the envelope.

Big difference there…"

It is inappropriate to post a client's information publicly.

"Stalking", my ass. I'm addressing an issue regarding your transgressions with your clients and their information. Information, mind you, that you were entrusted to keep guarded. You know, the issue you keep trying to avoid.

That is all that I've supposedly, "stalked"...

You're not only delusional and in denial, you're just plain out-of-control.

But, please. Please, keep replying in the manner in which you're doing. Your true colors are shining through brightly. Very brightly.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:25 PM   #558
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
[/COLOR]

Sir JD…

I have YET to address a member of this board in anything but a respectful manner. I have never used a foul word or pejorative towards another member and per Eccie Guidelines:

You have made it perfectly clear that you do not like me and that you think that I am wrong. I do not have an issue with that. Please learn to at least address me in the same courteous manner that I address each and every member of this board.

Have a great day!!

Slave Guinevere
Actually, you haven't been courteous like you claimed yourself to be, SG......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
[B][I]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]THE NATIONAL WHIMQUIRER #2

STOP THE PRESS!! STOP THE PRESS!!

BEAGLE BOY spotted TWO MONKEYS having SEX at the ZOO and he was OUTRAGED!!

And to think I'm the one who's not used any inappropriate language with you.....
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:42 PM   #559
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

LOL....

My of my...

So much hatred spewing forth!

It's OK fellas... Your secret is safe with me (Not!)

Slave, please "sign ze papers" soon. I'm dying laughing at these apes!

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:25 PM   #560
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

gfe, you forgot the nazi thing.......you getting bored with your own schtick?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:50 PM   #561
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Heh...this is going to be interesting...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 09:14 PM   #562
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

You ignorant fucktards think this has to do with indescretion, or a picture of a dog! No it has to with the lapse in memory, possibly brought on by way too much alcahol by a fat fucker with way too much pride! Wait a week, you will see the evidence - or testimony!

Run Forest run!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 09:55 PM   #563
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
You ignorant fucktards think this has to do with indescretion, or a picture of a dog! No it has to with the lapse in memory, possibly brought on by way too much alcahol by a fat fucker with way too much pride! Wait a week, you will see the evidence - or testimony!

Run Forest run!
You are being fed more lies...... I don't drink much when I host parties..... I seldom drink much at all and have been drunk only twice in the last 25 years. Once in 89 and again in 2007......

And if you are suggesting that RockerRick will be back in a week to add something to this... well...... I think everyone knows that RR will do just about anything for this lady like you guys will....... After all... He posted and shared information about her clients lleaned from pillowtalk and led her down the wrong path early on in this debacle.........

No.... None of this is about anything other than what she has done herself....

Shit,... If I took this approach every time a woman said "no" to me I would have no time ever to do anything other than rip up ladies.....
Old 06-01-2014, 10:18 PM   #564
Whispers

My My... The way some of you talk is unbelievable.....

I guess MODs are far too busy dealing with all y'alls complaints to see what it is you folks are doing.....

I guess what some of you fail to understand is that this has stood and continued for 20 days because it is all based on what Slave has posted right here on this board and in these forums....

No one is refuting what she said.... the dissenting side is trying to discredit everyone that has something negative to say about her but not stopping to address what was said.... what she has said and shared.... in her own words....

There is hostility and ugliness on one side of this issue only..... that is from her supporters because they have met a subject they cannot shout down or make go away with PMs or by attacking credibility.....

You folks need to calm down a bit... you are too easily manipulated when you are so emotional!

Old 06-01-2014, 10:46 PM   #565
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Seriously, you're so pathetic! I know what you've asked back channel! All you're doing is trying to protect your reputation - no matter the cost!

We will see!
Old 06-01-2014, 10:56 PM   #566
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
Seriously, you're so pathetic! I know what you've asked back channel! All you're doing is trying to protect your reputation - no matter the cost!

We will see!
So she has been sharing private messages with you about whispers?
Hiker78 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 11:00 PM   #567
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker78 View Post
You may think what you want, but trust in no one $
Old 06-01-2014, 11:09 PM   #568
Hiker78
Account Disabled

I'm not thinking, you wrote it own it!
Old 06-01-2014, 11:15 PM   #569
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Where's this back channel your getting information about discussions between SG and whispers?

Not one lackie even threw you a banana and you jumped down begging for attention to be brought to this thread again, so you got the attention you were seeking why get bashful now?
Old 06-01-2014, 11:20 PM   #570
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker78 View Post
LOL? What I have asked?

you may know what someone fabricates about me but I highly doubt anything you think you know about this matter is accurate... Most of what I know has been fed to me without asking.....

On that note..... if the person that sent me the copies of the blog posts would resend them... I would appreciate it..... I seem to have deleted the screenshots cleaning up my email......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women