Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2014, 11:20 PM   #571
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

You only put a $ is that all he offered? I never heard still looking mention that whispers was a member of the cheap bastards club!
Hiker78 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 12:03 AM   #572
Hiker78
Account Disabled

louigi, according to your statement she is sharing personal correspondence between her and whispers publicly with others. Are you lying or not?

Perhaps she is not sharing this correspondence with everybody on eccie but did the actual correspondence take place on eccie?

Whispers are you such a cheap bastard that would only offer her $ to not expose you?
Old 06-02-2014, 12:15 AM   #573
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
You ignorant fucktards think this has to do with indescretion, or a picture of a dog! No it has to with the lapse in memory, possibly brought on by way too much alcahol by a fat fucker with way too much pride! Wait a week, you will see the evidence - or testimony!

Run Forest run!
why wait a another week? If you have verifiable evidence and truthful testimony why wait and let this drag on?
Old 06-02-2014, 05:45 AM   #574
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker78 View Post
You only put a $ is that all he offered? I never heard still looking mention that whispers was a member of the cheap bastards club!
A hundy?

Is that all he offered her?

Well, shit... No wonder she turned him down.

How about you, sfk? slavik (sp intended)? What did you offer?
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 06:49 AM   #575
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

bfejunkie, are you working that ambassador-free-pussy-angle?

How's that working out for you?

Any better than that free-mod-pussy scam you had going?

Oh, shit. My bad. You didn't even get the ambassador status....guess that's reserved for those mods that
were 'honorable discharged'...sorry bout that, tough guy.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 07:22 AM   #576
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
bfejunkie, are you working that ambassador-free-pussy-angle?

How's that working out for you?

Any better than that free-mod-pussy scam you had going?

nah....he's auditioning to be a fluffer for the guys at Guin's "I'm somehow standing up to Whispers by hosting and participating in an orgy" clusterfuck thing.

You know you're starting to get to the guy Whispers when he's comparing you to Nazis

Dude, I swear I thought this thread has been over and done with several times, several pages ago!

I'll say this, sometimes I feel sorry for bubble girl getting obliterated by the Godfather Troll. But then I see her heeding the wrong advice and still trying to "fight back", if thats what anyone wants to call it, and am reminded that she does deserve to continue to be questioned after all.

savak is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:18 AM   #577
gfejunkie

Actually, I was thinking about putting "Just sign ze papers" in my sig as a quote. Don't worry. I'll get the spelling right on the names.

BTW, why haven't you guys pursued sexylatinabooty with this much vengeance? Her "accident" must have been at least 10 times worse. The poor guy's real world contact info was out there for everyone to see, for Chris'sake.

Just seems a little hypocritical to me.

Is it because you never even gave her a chance to be her REJECTS?

Old 06-02-2014, 08:44 AM   #578
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

It's simple, actually.....

Say you're Russia.....and you're in the thick of war with Ukraine.......do you start declaring war on US, UK, France, Australia, Germany and Japan at the same time?

Yea, thought so....."genius"......
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:48 AM   #579
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

And vengeance implies that SG has wronged me sufficiently to trigger a personal crusade against her....... . Good luck demonstrating that......
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:15 AM   #580
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Actually, I was thinking about putting "Just sign ze papers" in my sig as a quote. Don't worry. I'll get the spelling right on the names.

BTW, why haven't you guys pursued sexylatinabooty with this much vengeance? Her "accident" must have been at least 10 times worse. The poor guy's real world contact info was out there for everyone to see, for Chris'sake.

Just seems a little hypocritical to me.

Is it because you never even gave her a chance to be her REJECTS?

That one is simple. She made an honest mistake and apologized. As did the others involved.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:29 AM   #581
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
That one is simple. She made an honest mistake and apologized. As did the others involved.
But mentioning Slave to some is like mentioning BENGHAZI!! to the Tea Party!
Facts be damned!
Full Outrage about Nothing!
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:48 AM   #582
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
Nope. Not publicly.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:53 AM   #583
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Oooops, you are correct, not publicly. My apology. Shayla did, however.

That said, a few did jump on her...but, not trying to insult, SLB here, but she. Also seems clueless. Not really sure she really gets the whole process as evidenced in the post.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:24 AM   #584
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldYeller View Post
But mentioning Slave to some is like mentioning BENGHAZI!! to the Tea Party!
Facts be damned!
Full Outrage about Nothing!
Well, I do agree that Benghazi deserves huge outrage...and I'm not a tea partier, but I get your meaning...

That said, there does seem to be quite a bit of overreaction, on both sides.

To say there is no basis for some of the criticism, is simply untrue. To say that the amount of discussion is warranted is also untrue.

I've largely stayed out of this battle except when it was dragged into national. I made my displeasure known and was met with animosity and closemindedness for from one side and apologies from the other.

It's great to stand up for someone and something you believe in...but losing all rationality is never a good thing.

There has been SO MUCH overreaction in this situation, it's hard to list each occurrence. But here are a few:

SG caring about the dog photo
Whispers caring about condom changes
Anyone caring about SKF's ex-girlfriend
GFEJunkie comparing anything to Nazism
Louigi just being Louigi (ok, that's a joke)

This thread has turned into two sides of irrational people fighting a losing battle because neither side can see the other's point(s).

{{{bangs her gavel}}}}. Jury hopelessly deadlocked. Mistrial is declared. Either side may return when they have new and relevant evidence.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:05 AM   #585
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker78 View Post
louigi, according to your statement she is sharing personal correspondence between her and whispers publicly with others. Are you lying or not?

Perhaps she is not sharing this correspondence with everybody on eccie but did the actual correspondence take place on eccie?

Whispers are you such a cheap bastard that would only offer her $ to not expose you?
I have sent 1 PM to slave in the last few months. I have not emailed her, called or text-ed her with the exception of the texts to check on her screening security

That PM was a suggestion that she own her problems, apologize and move on. It included the offer for me to drop all this and do so as well. That letter was read by at least 1 MOD and at least 1 ADMIN.... I would imagine many more after. Had it entailed anything rising to the level of a "THREAT" I would not still be posting.

That was the only offer I have ever made to Slave Guinevere.

Does she need a buck to go with that?
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women