Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #571
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxo mikaela View Post
Whatever.

Don't know ya, but, apparently, you're more than a pretty face, lol...I think your take on the advice by the OP is awesome...hit me up if you decide you want some tips from a female on getting started.

XOXO M
Shit, you can get started on me anytime!
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:17 PM   #572
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Perhaps you shouldn't put "available 24/7" in your ads.
http://lifetime-weightloss.com/blog/...ur-health.html
Old 06-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #573
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Here's another one while your laying around. Yeah I'd fuck her too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjeviHFKiYw
Old 06-24-2012, 11:01 PM   #574
texasaggie96
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
One thing aggie doesn't get is that I don't give a fuck how it's received...I didn't post it for him...I posted it for me...

I don't give a shit if fat people live or die...there's no human concern here from me...
Actually, and just a thought on this - if you (1) only posted it for yourself, and (2) honestly do not care what happens to others given no human concern, then by default you do not even mean what you say in the entirety of the thread. Which I doubt is the case.

The merits of the thread - from initial posting and defense of the post's writings - seem to state that the original poster does, in fact, care one way or the other as it appears to impact (in the arguments presented) the societal cost. Which is, in fact, a human concern. So, yes, there is a human concern by that argument.

If, then, you only posted this for yourself, then everything said within does not make much sense - since by the points that (1) the post's original existence was really intended for the audience of its poster, and no one else, and (2) there is no concern at all for anyone who reads it and no take-away value at all.

Which then leads one to wonder if not for the sake of raising awareness or discussion, then wouldn't the societal cost be better served by making perhaps a more informative discussion on the topic, or perhaps just admitting there is human concern on a societal cost level and that the post itself was intended to provoke discussion?
texasaggie96 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:05 AM   #575
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You're reading WAY too much into this dude...I posted this thread because I'M sick of paying for fat lazy slobs. Me. If they all jumped off a cliff tomorrow I'd go celebrate by fucking a spinner...that's what I mean by posting this for me and not caring about them...

That make it clear for you?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:37 AM   #576
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

if weight loss was as simple as a+b=c or b-c=a then I doubt we'd have the multi billion dollar health and weight loss industry or 39 pages of this thread.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:06 AM   #577
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
if weight loss was as simple as a+b=c or b-c=a then I doubt we'd have the multi billion dollar health and weight loss industry or 39 pages of this thread.
It's not simple. It takes hard work and discipline. All that other stuff is bs. I'll show you luv.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:42 AM   #578
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
How much is the "junk food industry" annually? ... just the advertising?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:56 AM   #579
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
How much is the "junk food industry" annually? ... just the advertising?
the argument isn't about the effectiveness or cost of health and diet industry versus junk food industry. Obviously consumers are going to make their own decision about which lifestyle they choose to lead and neither branch will have total control of the market. The reality is most Westernized societies are more hedonistic and gluttonous and are more inclined to do what feels good (eating food that taste better, which are usually higher in calories then sitting around doing nothing all day) than they are to make more health conscious decisions, like getting at least 30min to an hour of physical activity each day and cutting unnecessary calories.

If losing weight was as easy as every one here had tried to make it seem, we clearly wouldn't have the problem that we do. Can it be done? Yes. Will it be done? Doubtful. That's too hard and the consequence isnt a reality for most people. Most times people dont realize how terrible their habits are until they're so heavy they feel like it doesnt even matter anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds View Post
It's not simple. It takes hard work and discipline. All that other stuff is bs. I'll show you luv.
as much knowledge as I have on diet and exercise, I could be a personal trainer. I know A LOT about nutrition, but just because you know better doesn't mean you do better. It's easier to grab a cup of coffee for breakfast, some junk food at lunch and whatever the nearest fast food place is for dinner then take the time to plan 6 small, low calorie, high fiber meals a day.

I did want to mention, I lost 5 lbs from the day this thread started and only changed my diet slightly. I kept lying to myself and saying I would do p90x, but I never started. Maybe if I think slim, I'll be slim?
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #580
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Choices always were a problem for you.
What you need is someone strong to guide you.
Deaf, and blind, and dumb and born to follow.
What you need is someone strong to guide you.
Like me.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:53 AM   #581
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Think slim you'll be slim? It's a start.
One thing I practice is I don't beat myself up when I slip up. I push forward and get back on track.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:27 AM   #582
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
If losing weight was as easy as every one here had tried to make it seem, we clearly wouldn't have the problem that we do. Can it be done? Yes. Will it be done? Doubtful. That's too hard and the consequence isnt a reality for most people.
The only thing to take from that entire post is what I highlighted. It can be done...people make a CHOICE not to, and are just too damn lazy to do it...there's nothing "hard" about losing weight, other than people getting over the "it's hard to lose weight" mentality...
Old 06-25-2012, 10:57 PM   #583
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Most times people dont realize how terrible their habits are until they're so heavy they feel like it doesnt even matter anymore.

I've always wondered how the hell this happens, how do you not notice that you went up in waist size? You don't go from a size 0 to size 14 over night, so at some point you have to stop and think why you don't fit in your clothing anymore. Sorry but I have no pity for these folks who claim they didn't notice the weight increase till it was too late.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:05 AM   #584
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Saw an ad for this yesterday. I don't advocate juicing, it's just another fad diet, but the story of this guy is pretty good...

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/
Old 06-26-2012, 08:13 AM   #585
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Doesn't develop good habits. Once you stop juicing what then?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women