Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35399
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-10-2017, 06:33 PM   #46
Mrwoodcock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Mr Woodcock, if you or anyone else has evidence of outing, which would be listing real names or a link to real world information, please RTM said evidence or provide a link of same to me and JCM800 in a private message, and of course, the moderators will investigate.

Guidelines are guidelines.
You can obviously see that she edited the original comment and she has admitted to it as well. So, are guidelines really guidelines?
Old 09-10-2017, 06:56 PM   #47
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Sir, we can't see posts that are edited. Without an RTM of the post that shows where someone's personal info was posted there's not much we can go by here.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:04 PM   #48
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzhater View Post
a stupid joke
Quote:
If the joke had been funny the responses to it would have been much different so it doesn't take a lot of deductive power to assume it was stupid. And though I have not seen it, when did I claim earlier that I had not seen it?
So you must be telepathic..
You never saw the joke but your deductive reasoning surmised that it was "stupid"...

Did you miss the two posts that ended with..

I'm guessing those two folks thought it was funny but in spite of the fact that they thought it to be funny and even though you never saw it, you knew it was stupid..
OOPS...wait, that's right, you did not claim that you had not seen it.
My deductive reasoning tells me that even though you joined after the joke/comment was put in private tags and you don't have PA, you still know it to be stupid.

Who is going to win the world series?? I'll head to Vegas tonight..
Old 09-10-2017, 07:15 PM   #49
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwoodcock View Post
You can obviously see that she edited the original comment and she has admitted to it as well.

Well sumbitch....LOL
So fucking obvious that you and only you can see it..
We have another clairvoyant..

I wonder what else you and jazzhater have in common..

Old 09-10-2017, 07:20 PM   #50
Jazzhater
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
So you must be telepathic..
You never saw the joke but your deductive reasoning surmised that it was "stupid"...

Did you miss the two posts that ended with..

I'm guessing those two folks thought it was funny but in spite of the fact that they thought it to be funny and even though you never saw it, you knew it was stupid..
OOPS...wait, that's right, you did not claim that you had not seen it.
My deductive reasoning tells me that even though you joined after the joke/comment was put in private tags and you don't have PA, you still know it to be stupid.

Can't stay on topic at all can you? Well as you pretend to be an idiot, I have bigger problems to deal with, your little whore friend just outed me and I have been trying to do damage control.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:27 PM   #51
Jazzhater
BANNED

Quote:

You should hitchhike, I will gladly give you a ride. Let me know my scholarly friend! You can show me where Jazz Jewel lives and the three of us can have a party!
Old 09-10-2017, 07:30 PM   #52
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Be careful Malwoody....Wood/Jazzstalker will have to google that term
so to help here is the link..
https://www.bing.com/search?q=+clair...ceec5b6f4ff036

I would hate for it to take away from his "bigger problem" of trying to tarnish the reputation of one of the true class providers....and get revenge because she dissed him
Old 09-10-2017, 07:31 PM   #53
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Can't stay on topic at all can you? Well as you pretend to be an idiot, I have bigger problems to deal with, your little whore friend just outed me and I have been trying to do damage control.
In other words you have no rebuttal....how convenient..
Old 09-10-2017, 07:38 PM   #54
Jazzhater
BANNED

Quote:
In other words you have no rebuttal....how convenient..
No, I'm saying that you're not even a pimple on my ass in the scope of things.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:39 PM   #55
Jazzhater
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post

I would hate for it to take away from his "bigger problem" of trying to tarnish the reputation of one of the true class providers....and get revenge because she dissed him
She didn't diss me, she posted my name and Facebook page information. Real classy provider!
Old 09-10-2017, 07:40 PM   #56
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post

No doubt there... but lest we forget, fox news aka Woodcock claims to be fair and balanced. I guess that means one can say or do misogynistic things to women and still call himself a gentleman..
Old 09-10-2017, 07:45 PM   #57
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

User ID: 27661
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually woodcock. You refused to comply with my screening process. You repeatedly asked me to make an exception for you because of who you are here. To which, I declined. Can't blame a provider for that can you? Yet, you are. From your first "joke", after your pm's to me, at least 3 I believe, I knew you posted in jest to try and sully me over turning you down. You deleted your post immediately, which tells me that a part of you knew that what you wrote, even in jest, was rude.

It also told me, but not the rest of the public, that I made the right choice in sticking to my screening as you had just begun your trolling. You effuse of how wonderful you are and such a good guy yet, you continue to harangue me here.

It is quite amusing to continue to watch you deflect. I still have your apology for calling me a prima donna after I told you not to treat me like some victim and to stop being a "Captain Save a HO" after you attempted to console me (which really meant we'd never meet) for being outed over my posts on the ladies board that were shared with the men I had written about.

I also told you that you're goddamn right I am a prima donna.

This entire "thing" is quite hilarious now.

Please, I know you're going to post again, that last word kind of thing LOLOL...

so, insult me again! I wait with baited breath.

both of you, all of you, oh... fun times!

As you pointed out, we have not met, so your musings on my age, appearance are quite fun considering my reviews do not reflect your statement.

I am a cunt when it comes to screening. I am a cunt when it comes to nc/ns. I am a cunt when being lied about. Therefore, I will be a cunt and discuss these things however I choose.

So, continue with the name calling and insults.

No doubt it will continue to piss you off and well, make me laugh.

lolol...
Old 09-10-2017, 07:45 PM   #58
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
She didn't diss me, she posted my name and Facebook page information. Real classy provider!
Where on eccie was this posted??..
I thought you were a newbie...are you someone else as well??
Old 09-10-2017, 07:46 PM   #59
Jazzhater
BANNED

Quote:
You guys are sure gung ho to protect someone that would out another monger. I am sure your efforts will not be needed, it's obvious that due to her very advanced age and moderator friends, she is not going to be penalized at all through the forum. But there's a whole world outside this forum and I promise she will get hers.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:49 PM   #60
Jazzhater
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishJewel View Post
Oh this is quite humorous now.

Just like the trolling on Facebook ,pinterest, linked in ect..

Thanks for the publicity. I am loving the new requests that are coming my way from men who are traveling here as well as the most helpful advice from members here re: security.

Ah, Malware, that's funny lol

I let you get to me with your bipolar bs last week, and admittedly showed my ass. However, I also know how to cover my ass. That's exactly why I booted you off my website this afternoon. LOLOL......

Keep trolling me please, because now, the only person who looks like an ass is you.

My initial point was I don't offer bbfs, I don't give a fuck who does and I did find quite an interesting list last night on another site that lists who provides bbfs.

it should be discussed. I do find it deplorable that it is so expected during a session now.

So, that's it. I won't answer this foolishness any longer. Providers complain about no solidarity here, clients complain that providers bitch too much.

keep it up jazzhater aka Alan Jackson and all of the other little alias' you think you're so clever in using.

I'm enjoying this clusterfuck. LOL,

Happy Sunday,
Jazz
This was the post she outed me in.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women