Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2021, 06:15 AM   #46
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
And you're the genius who thought Rainbird was her mandle
instead of just giving her unfettered posting and access to said handle.....

Potato, Potahto....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 07:25 AM   #47
Rainbird4668
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

No one has ever used Rainbird4668 handle but me... nice try.
Rainbird4668 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 10:07 AM   #48
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbird4668 View Post
as a regular took dictation n orders well ???? just askin
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 10:24 AM   #49
Rainbird4668
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar View Post
You and every other rocket surgeon on this site.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
as a regular took dictation n orders well ???? just askin
I only give dick-tation. Never receive.
Rainbird4668 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 12:10 PM   #50
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I only give dick-tation. Never receive.
but takes orders well then as a regular
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 06:16 PM   #51
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Incorrect.

Most everyone here and absolutely everyone who is on Twatter knows better....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 06:17 PM   #52
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

The thread is not about Rainbird. Get back on subject folks.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 10:38 AM   #53
sexyrachelmarie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 566747
Thumbs up Just depends

I've had some regulars and I've also had some non regulars. I do prefer the comfort of having regulars but occasionally I like to try a new one or two that could possibly also become a regular. It all just depends on the situation.
sexyrachelmarie is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 01:23 PM   #54
Capt. Hooker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyrachelmarie View Post
I've had some regulars and I've also had some non regulars. I do prefer the comfort of having regulars but occasionally I like to try a new one or two that could possibly also become a regular. It all just depends on the situation.
Welcome
Capt. Hooker is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 08:44 PM   #55
BlondeLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 557884
My ECCIE Reviews

I love my regulars and I feel our attraction only intensifies with each encounter. Most of the time, it feels like reuniting with an old college fling. I enjoy exploring each other together. My regulars get priority access to me whether that means more flexibility of my schedule or sometimes I’ll rearrange my personal calendar for them if they only have a small window of opportunity to “get away”. They get almost immediate responses, pics, sexts, and I offer up better rates but they always pay me in full. Having a healthy balance of regulars and new clients is critical to growing and sustaining most successful businesses.

That’s right, Boys. You heard it here first: even BIG GIRLS attract regulars. Something to be said for a not-so-ugly looking female who is RELIABLE, SAFE, CLEAN, TOP NOTCH TCB, clean incall with good service and affordable rates. Oh, and not “on” anything…I can do this job sober because I am comfortable with what I do and enjoy most of my encounters; I am truly blessed to have so many amazing new and regular clients. I treat them with respect and let them know how grateful I am for choosing me.
BlondeLexi is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 11:22 PM   #56
Franklin4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyrachelmarie View Post
Welcome ,

WOW !!!
Franklin4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 09:18 PM   #57
RobZom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeLexi View Post
I love my regulars and I feel our attraction only intensifies with each encounter. Most of the time, it feels like reuniting with an old college fling. I enjoy exploring each other together. My regulars get priority access to me whether that means more flexibility of my schedule or sometimes I’ll rearrange my personal calendar for them if they only have a small window of opportunity to “get away”. They get almost immediate responses, pics, sexts, and I offer up better rates but they always pay me in full. Having a healthy balance of regulars and new clients is critical to growing and sustaining most successful businesses.

That’s right, Boys. You heard it here first: even BIG GIRLS attract regulars. Something to be said for a not-so-ugly looking female who is RELIABLE, SAFE, CLEAN, TOP NOTCH TCB, clean incall with good service and affordable rates. Oh, and not “on” anything…I can do this job sober because I am comfortable with what I do and enjoy most of my encounters; I am truly blessed to have so many amazing new and regular clients. I treat them with respect and let them know how grateful I am for choosing me.
Great points Lexi. Thank you. I would add from my experiences that the familiarity of being a regular gives me more to talk about and sessions have more of an opportunity to be unrushed.

Questions for the ladies: How often do you see your regulars? Is there a normal range of frequency for someone to be considered a regular i.e. scheduling once a month, a few times a month, etc.

Can or do regulars become overcommunicative and is that an issue?

Do you regulars ever tell you that you are the only person they see?
RobZom is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 03:58 AM   #58
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Not so ugly looking has become the standard. Pitiful.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 05:31 AM   #59
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

How often do you see your regulars? As often as they'd like. I've had regulars that I see weekly, regulars that come once a month like clockwork, and regulars that I see once every 2-3 months. Not everyone can afford to see me regularly, but that doesn't make the connection any less important to me.

Can or do regulars become overcommunicative and is that an issue? While I do encourage communication, because I believe the best way to a trusting sexual relationship is by starting with great communication- Over communication can become an issue, but it rarely has been in the past. I put up firm boundaries from the beginning, for my sake and for the clients. I don't really come across issues because I'm up front - if you're texting me too much, I'll let you know. Rarely is it an issue of a client taking up my time by texting, but not respecting my personal boundaries.

Do you regulars ever tell you that you are the only person they see? I've had people say this, yes. It is not a requirement for my services, nor does it bring about any perks if you aren't seeing another provider. Honestly it is all up to the client - some of them don't need more than one provider, and hey, cool! I'm glad to help where I can.

It's sweet, but it also does makes me nervous because I feel like clients looking for a single partner have a tenancy to become .... attached, and if I wanted to fake being in a relationship, I would be a sugar baby LOL. I'm here to fuck, not date.

I try to encourage my clients to see other providers as well as myself. We all bring something different to the table!
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 08:30 AM   #60
BlondeLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 557884
My ECCIE Reviews

How often….? When in my homebase of BUF, I’d consider someone to be a regular if they visit at least every 6 weeks, however I have clients that visit almost weekly. When I’m in ROC (monthly) and SYR, ALB, & PGH (bi-monthly), the consideration changes to at least every other visit, although some visit me every trip! Anything over that, I’d simple consider them to be a “repeat” visitor.

Overcommunicative….? Ironically , I find that my non-regulars are the biggest offenders here. Some regulars will text frequently and if it’s simply a “good morning, just letting you know that I’m thinking about you” text, I may not respond if I’m busy and they understand my boundaries. When I get the 3am “Thinking about you” text from a client I’ve only seen once…instant block.

Provider/client monogamy…? Moot point?? I’m not monogamous to any client so I don’t expect it from them. I don’t even believe in monogamy in my personal life, I certainly wouldn’t change my views, for lack of a better word, in my “professional” life.
I have observed that almost none of my regulars use me as a reference for any local ladies, LOL, except when traveling out of state.
BlondeLexi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women