Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2020, 02:31 PM   #46
Tim John Ill
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
See the following:

WHY DO NARCISSISTS PREFER COMMUNICATING VIA TWEETING RATHER THAN IN PERSON OR OVER THE TELEPHONE?

Meh this is what dover really needs to read:

https://michaellinnell.org.uk/michae...in%20groin.pdf
Tim John Ill is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 02:35 PM   #47
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
In order to tell someone and their money to take a hike, one should, if they are a mature adult, enunciate it. Not hide behind a non-response.

Seriously? You're ranting about someone over the course of months.....because she ignores your texts? Dude! Either way, perhaps you should consider the fact that discussing anything with you which puts you in a negative light is no more effective than banging ones head against a wall to cure a sore knee. Your level of denial is absolutely Trumpian (and Trumpist) in nature. You're in your own little cult in that mind of yours.

Nevertheless, i'm not sure how we got from "immature due to non-response" to "narcissistic because they'll only communicate via text", but i'm sure you have some inane logic to it in that head of yours.

Now, personally, i would suspect that a narcissist would be more likely to hide in the bushes when they don't get their way rather than ignore their texts when someone pisses them off. But maybe that's just me.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 02:40 PM   #48
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim John Ill View Post
Meh this is what dover really needs to read:

https://michaellinnell.org.uk/michae...in%20groin.pdf
Wow. 4 posts to your credit and every one gets more Jokaczian than the last.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 02:40 PM   #49
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Your level of denial is absolutely Trumpian (and Trumpist) in nature. You're in your own little cult in that mind of yours.
Bwahahahahaha

Quote:

Now, personally, i would suspect that a narcissist would be more likely to hide in the bushes when they don't get their way rather than ignore their texts when someone pisses them off. But maybe that's just me.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 02:43 PM   #50
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Seriously? etc. blah blah blah.

Seriously, we're back to the bushes bullshit?

Have Paulie tell who and why that person was confronted.

I'm not going there again, picked up a quick 10 points for denying my "innocence" not long ago. Hope you can follow that, try hard.

I suggest you check out what Gabrielle posted on twitter, that's another hooker you were in denial about. You're nothing if not consistent.

Regarding my "inane" logic, the point wasn't narcissism, though it may in fact apply, it's about the chicken shit "millennial" fear of any face to face or real time interaction.

As far as "immature due to non-response" just more passive aggression.

Is that simple enough for you to suss out now? One can only hope.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 03:07 PM   #51
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
I suggest you check out what Gabrielle posted on twitter, that's another hooker you were in denial about. You're nothing if not consistent.
What was I in denial about? I saw her once and called you out for stalking her. That's pretty much the extent of my history with or about Gabrielle. And if i remember correctly, you defended your actions to me by informing me of issues you claimed she had. But that would kind of have made you an enabler now, wouldn't it have?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 03:14 PM   #52
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
What was I in denial about? I saw her once and called you out for stalking her. That's pretty much the extent of my history with or about Gabrielle. And if i remember correctly, you defended your actions to me by informing me of issues you claimed she had. But that would kind of have made you an enabler now, wouldn't it have?

You pulled that stalking nonsense out of your ass, I have no recollection of that ever being discussed. The way I recall what happened is that you refused to believe she had "issues" and thought that I and another hooker made the shit up. History proved you wrong. Too bad the rules forbid discussion of details.
Old 06-20-2020, 04:55 PM   #53
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

mmmm Upset NY on icky is kinda like twitter
but twitter has better looking combatants
????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 08:24 PM   #54
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Glad I get along with everyone : )
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 03:46 AM   #55
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 04:33 AM   #56
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
You pulled that stalking nonsense out of your ass, I have no recollection of that ever being discussed. The way I recall what happened is that you refused to believe she had "issues" and thought that I and another hooker made the shit up. History proved you wrong. Too bad the rules forbid discussion of details.
And the way i remember it is the conversation was entirely about you - until you felt the need to inform me of her issues for no other reason than to attempt to defend yourself. Somehow. So if i in fact did express skepticism about whether or not she did indeed have issues, it wasn't because i was in denial about her (again, only met her once and never corresponded with her outside of that) it was because you're about as truthful as Donald Trump when it comes to defending yourself. No more, no less.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 07:09 AM   #57
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
And the way i remember its...

I don't really care what you remember, just quoted for convenience sake.

After one clears through all the noise you have created to evade answering the central charge against you, exactly how do you justify providing the means for another human being to perform a slow motion suicide?
Old 06-21-2020, 09:02 AM   #58
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't really care what you remember, just quoted for convenience sake.

After one clears through all the noise you have created to evade answering the central charge against you, exactly how do you justify providing the means for another human being to perform a slow motion suicide?
Dude, not only have you seen and spent time with Hot Little Heather, Gabrielle, Maggie B, and Kristi Love (among who knows how many others)....but you've also started this very thread by encouraging people to see SAB of all people. Are you kidding me with that?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 09:06 AM   #59
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dude, not only have you seen and spent time with Hot Little Heather, Gabrielle, Maggie B, and Kristi Love (among who knows how many others)....but you've also started this very thread by encouraging people to see SAB of all people. Are you kidding me with that?

Flipping the narrative again,ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION

Old 06-21-2020, 09:14 AM   #60
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 408287
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Is she housebroken yet
Naughty.Nikki is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies