Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2013, 05:51 PM   #46
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
its as easy as loading a c130 with all the personnel and equipment necessary for a defensive rescue mission and getting that bird in the air ...

now where in the hell do you propose we land that bird that has an airstrip capable of safely handling it? How about Tripoli? yeah that's only 400 miles away, our troops will be right there, hold on Mr Stevens.

these silly fuckers have all the answers until it boils down to the right answer.
Doherty and others, transported by a chartered plane, had already landed at the Benghazi airport, at 1:30 AM, and worked their way to the compound. A second team from Tripoli -- transported by a Libyan C-130, CBJ7 -- arrived at about 5:00 AM on 12 September!!!! If the Libyans can land there in a C-130, CBJ7, you better damn well believe Americans can land there!!!!

". . . a second team was preparing to leave on a Libyan C-130 cargo plane from Tripoli to Benghazi when Hicks said he learned from the Libyan prime minister that Stevens was dead. The Libyan military agreed to transport additional personnel as reinforcements to Benghazi on its cargo plane, but Hicks complained the special forces were told not to make the trip.

"They were told not to board the flight, so they missed it," Hicks told GOP committee staff. Pressed on why, he said, "I guess they just didn't have the right authority from the right level."

Defense officials said Monday that four members of Army special forces were in Tripoli on Sept. 11, 2012, as part of a regular training mission. The officials said they were trying to track down information about the Libyan cargo plane and could not verify whether or not the special forces were told not to get on the plane.

The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly, said it is normal procedure for U.S. service members to get permission to fly on another country's military aircraft.

That flight left Tripoli [for Benghazi carrying non-military U.S. personnel] after the second attack on the CIA annex that killed two security officers — Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. [That plane landed in Benghazi.]"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3225465.html

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:19 PM   #47
CJ7
Valued Poster

and assuming a C130 was fully loaded, sitting on a runway, props spinning, 100% ready for take off from a US military base, exactly how long would it take to get from point a to point b, land, unloaded and make it to the compound?

ready set go ... they had 30 minutes

actually , less than that, Clinton didn't get the call until 20 minutes after the attack started.

now, ready set GO !!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:34 PM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
and assuming a C130 was fully loaded, sitting on a runway, props spinning, 100% ready for take off from a US military base, exactly how long would it take to get from point a to point b, land, unloaded and make it to the compound?

ready set go ... they had 30 minutes

actually , less than that, Clinton didn't get the call until 20 minutes after the attack started.

now, ready set GO !!
You'd make a lousy football coach, CBJ7. You'd concede the game, pack up and go home when the opposing team catches the ball on the first kick-off. Even the Pentagon has conceded -- using 20/20 hindsight -- they fucked-up, but you Odumbo zombies keep defending and deflecting for the worthless, lying fucks you put in public office!

Pentagon officials now say had they known at the time that the first attack in Benghazi would be followed by a second one, they might have made different decisions. David Martin reports.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50146467n

"Had they known"!!! The assholes in charge should have responded per SOP and with the teams they'd trained to respond on such occasions.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:38 PM   #49
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd make a lousy football coach, CBJ7. You'd concede the game, pack up and go home when the opposing team catches the ball on the first kick-off. Even the Pentagon has conceded -- using 20/20 hindsight -- they fucked-up, but you Odumbo zombies keep defending and deflecting for the worthless, lying fucks you put in public office!

Pentagon officials now say had they known at the time that the first attack in Benghazi would be followed by a second one, they might have made different decisions. David Martin reports.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50146467n

so you couldn't get there either. Thanks
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It is amazing the lengths you will go to to defend Obama no matter what he does, no matter how dishonest, corrupt or negligent, CBJ7. Even when he clearly neglected his duty in order to focus on a campaign appearance.

You're an independent? Not bloody likely. You are a dyed-in-the-wool, cast in bronze, brain dead, robotic Obamaton. The worst case of it on here.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:57 PM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
so you couldn't get there either. Thanks
Your reading skills are very, very poor, CBJ7. The Pentagon conceded they should have responded and been in position to thwart the second attack. They could have "got there"!
Old 05-08-2013, 07:01 PM   #52
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #53
CJOHN
BANNED

Is that my jack Daniel Tennessee honey Hillary
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:59 PM   #54
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Benghazi threads: It's what's for dinner...
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:38 AM   #55
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Johnny Cash would say fuck you Obama and Hillary for letting Americans die and lie.....Cash wouldn't make a joke of it...
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:47 AM   #56
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Johnny Cash would say fuck you Obama and Hillary for letting Americans die and lie.
Link?????
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:20 AM   #57
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Johnny Cash would say fuck you Obama and Hillary for letting Americans die and lie.....Cash wouldn't make a joke of it...

Nothing like quoting the dead that's twice this week.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:12 PM   #58
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Nothing like quoting the dead that's twice this week.
I'm sure, being the rat wang teatard he is, that he was all on board with the song "Man in Black" when it came out, just like Spiro Agnew and Milhouse were. Trendaway, the helmsman on a ship of fools.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #59
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your reading skills are very, very poor, CBJ7. The Pentagon conceded they should have responded and been in position to thwart the second attack. They could have "got there"!

your logistic skills are nonexistent .. god couldn't get there
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:45 PM   #60
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
your logistic skills are nonexistent .. god couldn't get there
It had nothing to do with logistics, CBJ7. Odumbo, et al, in their anxious befuddlement, twiddled their thumbs and didn't say "go"! That's a leadership issue, not logistics, but it's just like a libertard to try deflect the blame off Odumbo once again.

1: During the Congressional hearing, Thompson stated that on the night of the Benghazi attack, he contacted the White House about the deployment of a Foreign Emergency Support Team (FEST), including leaders from state department, special operations command, diplomatic security, intelligence and FBI.

Thompson described the team as being "designed... to get all the options on the table for the decision-makers."

Thompson stated that the White House told him that the option 'had been taken off the table," he testifies.

Chaffetz:: Why was Foreign Emergency Support Team (FEST) deployment not called into action?

Thompson: "I do not know."

Chaffetz: "Mr. chairman, this is one of the great mysteries," Chaffetz says. "I yield back."

2: Hicks testified that in Tripoli, the DoD had persuaded the Libyans to fly their C-130 to Benghazi. By then the Libyans had provided external security and "we wanted to provide additional reinforcements to Benghazi," Hicks said.

"The people in Benghazi had been fighting all night. They were tired."

Colonel Gibson of SOCAFRICA was ready to depart with special forces – four agents, when he told Hicks "he had not been authorized to go."

"Gibson was furious," Hicks says. "I had told him to go bring our people home. That's what he wanted to do."

Hicks says Gibson "paid me a compliment I won't repeat here." He has told the committee Gibson said,

'I have never been so embarrassed in my life that a State Department officer has bigger balls than somebody in the military.'
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/08/benghazi-congressional-hearing-live-blog
Oh! And don't forget it was HildaBeast who gave Stevens a September 30 deadline in Benghazi to facilitate her political goals while she simultaneously downsized security in Libya.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women