Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60014
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2016, 06:41 PM   #46
Funtimesinhouston
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Anyone care to share with me what's going on? Please pm me!
Funtimesinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:57 AM   #47
Rob2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Lubbock

Idk either. But LUBBOCK is holding out for the Alpha to come here... Look forward to hearing when:-)
Rob2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 09:41 AM   #48
The Alpha
Account Disabled

User ID: 141671
My ECCIE Reviews

You know the saying...if you have haters, you're doing something right?

In every aspect, I'm in one of the most rewarding and enjoyable parts of my life. I'm excited to meet you all and share my energetic lust for fulfillment during my upcoming journey to your part of the state! I'm still working out the details and some new pics. I'll be sure to let you all know! Till then.... Xoxox
The Alpha is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 09:48 AM   #49
RaiderFrank
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

+1 for Alpha coming to Lubbock. Count me as a for sure appointment!
RaiderFrank is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:05 AM   #50
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

some serious charges swirling under the surface. i'm neutral, but i'd like to see each party be able to make their case in the open. as it stands, the situation could be nothing, it could be serious, or it could just be one lady trying to sabotage another one for whatever reason.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:41 AM   #51
The Alpha
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I refuse to discuss or give credence to the ramblings of a hateful person. Ask yourselves, WHY would someone come here and defame someone else? It's simply a selfish attempt to undermine me. End. Of. Story.

So back to the positive stuff! The plans are still a go. With all this drama I may not post the specifics of my visits. It might best to pre-screen and ask to be added to my mailing list to receive notice of my visits. See you all soon!
Old 07-21-2016, 11:54 AM   #52
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 01:23 PM   #53
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

fair enough. but i'm free to go ahead and say how it looks from here…this subryna vexedly or however the fuck she spells it accusing you is someone…when i look at her username she just comes across as trying too hard. there's just something about such purposeful and tortuous misspelling of things in order to be different. then, just dropping random innuendo regarding another girl in the business… well… quite frankly that smacks of shady politics. in other words, business as usual for the retards from san antonio.

i'm giving alpha the benefit of the doubt at this point.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 01:43 PM   #54
Extra1961
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You really need to hang a sign and start charging my friend. You have physiological powers of reasoning and nogiveashitedness. I would pay for your thoughts or buy you a beer or do an extra review or whatever.

You are correct on those SA and Austin posters. WEIRD!!!! Alpha you have JD's blessing and you are good to go. Come show us what you got.
Extra1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 02:00 PM   #55
blazin6969
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I'm ready for Alpha's visit to El Paso
blazin6969 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 03:04 PM   #56
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 164

I agree that Alpha deserves the benefit of the doubt on this. If someone has an issue with her locally, as Subryna has expressed, then they need to resolve that themselves. It helps to have as much info as possible, because there is risk involved in all of this. But the drama is usually a tempest in a teacup. I hope that is the case here and Alpha still makes her way out west. If she comes to EP, I will still try to see her.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 03:42 PM   #57
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

I'm just hoping this thread doesn't turn into a fucking train wreck.

This Subryna Brexly pops in with a post that never really said much, (which I'm assuming she edited before most of us seen the original) other than to be a shit starter and never to reappear. So, why the fuck she even bothered other than to hurt Ms. Alpha's possible client base while touring West TX is beyond me.

The OP was nearly a month ago, some of the original dates posted by Ms. Alpha have come and gone, which granted were tentative with no mention of which cities. Now we're not even going to get dates posted because of this drama BS. But, are being asked to get prescreened and request to be on her mailing list to receive notice of her dates of her visit? IF she does decide to travel to West TX? Well, I personally think that sucks. All because of some chic popping in with one assinign post?

Now the question is, where do I send my refs to for screening? Ms. Alpha does not accept PM's, which I also think sucks being that that's what this site if for, to keep things here on the DL, but giving the benefit of the doubt, I'm assuming it's because she has an assistant who takes care of her scheduling. Ms. Alpha does have her email addy in her showcase where it states to send an email to, to schedule our next rendezvous. But, then there's the "My Booking Page" in her sig line for first timers. Which place do I send to? Do I need to do both? All just in case and not knowing any dates??

Ms Alpha, I'm not trying to bust your chops here, but, like you state in your showcase, you're personal life is quite busy, some of ours are as well. I'm sure there are a ton of fellas out here that would love to see you, not to mention you're smoking fucking hot! But damn girl, fuck this other chic, forget about the drama and spit those damn dates out with the corresponding cities once you know them so we can let the fun begin! Lol
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 04:18 PM   #58
Rob2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Lubbock

See you in Lubbock Ms. Alpha.

Hurry!
Rob2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:15 PM   #59
Funtimesinhouston
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Midland

Count me in for Midland. Please keep me updated on travel dates.

I for one, can't wait to see you!
Funtimesinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:42 PM   #60
The Alpha
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I truly appreciate everyone remaining above the petty stuff. Now for the fun stuff:

Midland/Odessa Late July {staff edit- exact dates make it an ad- CK}

Other stops TBA but likely a week to two weeks apart beginning after my visit to Midland/Odessaa. (Sorry guys! It's tough for me to get away, and I really want to do some hikes and sight seeing while I'm traveling, so it's taking even more prep and planning)

Pms, emails and appointment requests via my booking form are all routed to Ms. Nina. She's very efficient and after screening she will even text if you prefer.

The booking form: This is ideal for first-time clients because it contains all the fields necessary to complete screening without too much back and forth.

PMS: I've known this site to be hacked and moderators' accounts compromised. After that, I decided to ask for emails in lieu of PMs.

Email: This is my preference for contact.

P411: This is also a good way to reach me.

But please use any method that's most comfortable for you to reach me. Nina or I will definitely respond.

I'll be posting an ad tomorrow and will begin booking at that time. So be on the lookout!

I'm an astounding woman and I'm sure you will agree! ��

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women