Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59979
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47588
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2018, 11:27 AM   #46
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^ We can discuss the "What IFs " But the comments are based on what "she said" In a affidavit.
Yes the ballistics should be very telling . Cops carry guns (even in the UK now)
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:32 AM   #47
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
imagine what he was thinking. Someone banging on his door in the middle of the night trying to get in, he goes to answer, someone pulls a gun on him and shoots him.

If he had a gun on him it would have been the same tragedy but both may have been shot.

I think the autopsy will reveal the truth of what actually happened.
Now she's claiming she didn't knock
The door was ajar
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:52 AM   #48
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by asusr10 View Post
Does anyone think that having a gun made that situation worse! Without that both of them would have fine.. Its ironic that the fear that other person might have a firearm makes someone fire theirs! Maybe we have become trigger happy, less trusting and a Hyperekplexic society!
Yep. Both would probably be laughing it off and made a new friend.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:08 PM   #49
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Not sure why they are protesting outside a police station though. Is this a protest against dumb people?
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 04:12 PM   #50
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Ugh huh

It turns out its impossible to leave those doors ajar

https://mobile.twitter.com/shaunking...09539446943747
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 04:28 PM   #51
Mixgirlluva
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

To ALL of you Trump supporters and Nike/Colin bashers, this is the real reason why CK started to kneel in the first place. I hope you all can see past yourselves for a moment to understand this goes on ALL the time. TBH, i'm really tired of these stories. Kid was a model citizen, College grad, never had an issue with the law, and they have to state those facts to make you feel like he's worthy of not being painted as a possible criminal. I'm sorry, there are some good cops out there but most of them definitely have a chip on their soldier. I've witnessed it first hand. myself and my son and it is getting really old. It's almost 2019. Let's be honest. As a country, WTF are we doing?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/10/us/da...est/index.html
Mixgirlluva is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 05:03 PM   #52
hangryhip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
So far, so good. But you don't just fucking shoot in the dark because somebody -- god knows who -- isn't doing exactly what you say. It's the shoot first ask questions later mentality that creates all the problems. The violent crime rate is for all practical purposes at fifty year lows. Yet police are incredibly gun happy. Police haven't been this safe at any time in the past 100+ years. Yet they arrogantly run around causing almost as many problems as they solve with their overly violent tendencies.

I used to think it was just a few bad apples giving the vast majority of good officers a black eye and a bad name. But more and more I'm deciding that's not true. There are a lot more bad apples that I heretofore realized. Maybe even close to a majority. And even those that aren't actively trigger happy or malevolent are guilty of coddling the bad cops and protecting them. And when they do that, they become almost as bad as the bad cops. Until they clean their own fouled nest, a pox on all of them.
Cops in Baltimore carried toy guns around to plant on unarmed people
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8...-reveals-vgtrn
hangryhip is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:36 AM   #53
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangryhip View Post
Cops in Baltimore carried toy guns around to plant on unarmed people
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8...-reveals-vgtrn
Not just in Baltimore. It is a technique as old as the hills. It’s called a “throw down gun” or a “drop gun.” Departments have banned the carrying of these types of guns, which is a help, but imperfect. But if an officer carries a back up weapon, it is supposed to be registered. Plus, it’s harder to get away with a drop gun because of better forensic techniques. But if course, it still happens, I’m sure.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:37 AM   #54
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixgirlluva View Post
To ALL of you Trump supporters and Nike/Colin bashers, this is the real reason why CK started to kneel in the first place. I hope you all can see past yourselves for a moment to understand this goes on ALL the time. TBH, i'm really tired of these stories. Kid was a model citizen, College grad, never had an issue with the law, and they have to state those facts to make you feel like he's worthy of not being painted as a possible criminal. I'm sorry, there are some good cops out there but most of them definitely have a chip on their soldier. I've witnessed it first hand. myself and my son and it is getting really old. It's almost 2019. Let's be honest. As a country, WTF are we doing?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/10/us/da...est/index.html
Hear, hear!!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 04:49 AM   #55
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by asusr10 View Post
Does anyone think that having a gun made that situation worse! Without that both of them would have fine.. Its ironic that the fear that other person might have a firearm makes someone fire theirs! Maybe we have become trigger happy, less trusting and a Hyperekplexic society!
I know it's heresy but you dont think the nra with it's heavily politicized, fear mongering agenda has a role to play in creating this hyperekplexic society you speak of? all actions have consequences, direct and indirect.
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 05:10 AM   #56
Exotic_gem
Cock WORSHIP QueeN..;)

User ID: 412267
My ECCIE Reviews
Default EXactly!

And jean had a red doormat outside front door, the officer didn’t!!
How can u CORRECTLY CLOCK OUT UR SHIFT,CORRECTLY TURN IN BOSY CAM AND ETC AS SHIFT ENDS,CORRECTLY walk to her right car And CORRECTLY START THE CAR TO DRIve HERSELF HOME, she drOVE CORRECTLY on right side of street obeying all traffics laws and speed with the same EYES she’s been using all day and nyte on shift! (She seems to have been blind obviously to not recognized the red doormat jean had outside his apt when she hadn’t had any)so Now she’s CORRECTLY CAME TO HER APTS, CORRECTLY LOCKED HER CAR using her keys. But suddenly we should belIeve she was mistaken it for wrong apt?! Like why did she pull gun out demanding him to get on the floor if she felt he was in her building
Feeling she’d feel more superior and heroic knowing it was her apt building she needed to take actions on. Who doesn’t look up and make sure they’re at ryte place when they’re normal key don’t doesn’t work?! #moderndayslavery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda View Post
He opened the door and she ended his life
There wasn't any "freeze!" "What are you doing in my apartment" "get on the ground" "put your hands up"

Incompetent,reckless and trigger happy

It's one thing to go to the wrong apartment
But how out of it do you have to be,to keep trying over and over when your key card is not working? Without taking a second to verify you are at the right place?
The door finally opens and you fire your weapon?

They need to make an example out of her
We really need to stop hiring every hack who makes it through the academy
Exotic_gem is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:06 AM   #57
Str8Kandi
ManEater DeepThroater

User ID: 411653
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It’s just weird!! The way those places is the door couldn’t been cracked or she couldn’t mistake it from her cause I believe it’s too different levels or whatever!! It was either a setup or she was on some kind of drugs i wonder if they did a drug test on her yet?
Str8Kandi is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:08 AM   #58
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

"Well you just cant fix stupid" (The cop , this has nothing to do with anything but her.) This is what happens when hiring standards are lowered just to have bodies.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:22 AM   #59
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Gonna walk free or maybe just a 7 years in prison...stop the big drama.
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 09:35 AM   #60
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
"Well you just cant fix stupid" (The cop , this has nothing to do with anything but her.) This is what happens when hiring standards are lowered just to have bodies.
You can look at hiring standards in the police department. The legal system can think about if an officers word should be given the weight it currently is,etc
slowmover is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women