Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #46
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Yeah, given how many gun related deaths we have in our country, there's clearly something wrong with us.

The problem isn't guns itself, but our people. There are plenty of other countries that allow gun ownership without nearly close to the number of gun deaths we have.

We are not showing that as a society, we are rising up to the responsibility of gun ownership.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #47
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Tragic

It is a tragic story.

That little boy will be scarred for the rest of his life knowing that he killed his own little sister out of his own stupidity.

. . . Guns don't kill people, it's stupidity.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #48
CJOHN
BANNED

FAST GUNN still training hacker at ITT tech in Webster, TX?
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #49
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
This guy was a hardened criminal and was probably use to being sprayed with the stuff. That guy was not there for a social call. Although she didn't want to do it she felt she had no other choice, and her action was justified.
From what you can tell from the phone call, tell me exactly what she knew about the situation that justified killing him. Not what she assumed, not what you know in hindsight, but what she knew as indisputable fact at the time she pulled the trigger.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #50
CJOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Although it's always heartbreaking to hear about a little child being shot. This case is really a parenting issue instead of a gun issue. Iam not totally against some Gun regulations in terms of preventing convicted felons and EDP's from acquiring guns, total gun banning simply has it's draw backs and is not worth the arguments anymore. This is a video on the subject of gun control.
http://youtu.be/3Z2C14XhYek
so you are saying selected infringing is OK...what about some billionaire purchase an Atom Bomb
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #51
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I am just curious if any of the libs here actually believe that a background check will prevent a criminal from obtaining a gun? Do you think they walk into the store to purchase a gun to go and kill someone and once denied, they just quit trying because of a failed back ground check when they can go buy a newspaper, online or gangsta and purchase on the street illegally.

What I am more curious about is why the libs are not enraged with Obama and Holder for not prosecuting all these very same criminals that break the law when they try to buy one with a background check and then go kill someone? Do you even know it is against the law to attempt to buy a gun if you are a felon, moreless obtain one?

So Obama goes out and spends millions of dollars on the stump for gun control and then he orders his General and his minions to not prosecute the felons for trying and you guys want more strict gun control knowing that Holder will not prosecute them. Meanwhile the criminals go buy one illegaly and kill someone and you cry even harder for gun control.

Madness
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:59 PM   #52
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
From what you can tell from the phone call, tell me exactly what she knew about the situation that justified killing him. Not what she assumed, not what you know in hindsight, but what she knew as indisputable fact at the time she pulled the trigger.
He was making entry into her house. She had reason to fear for her life and her actions were justified. If you're trying to determine that if he was armed or unarmed it doesn't matter in the case of a home invasion.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:01 PM   #53
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJOHN View Post
so you are saying selected infringing is OK...what about some billionaire purchase an Atom Bomb
Come up with something more realistic.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #54
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
I am just curious if any of the libs here actually believe that a background check will prevent a criminal from obtaining a gun? Do you think they walk into the store to purchase a gun to go and kill someone and once denied, they just quit trying because of a failed back ground check when they can go buy a newspaper, online or gangsta and purchase on the street illegally.

What I am more curious about is why the libs are not enraged with Obama and Holder for not prosecuting all these very same criminals that break the law when they try to buy one with a background check and then go kill someone? Do you even know it is against the law to attempt to buy a gun if you are a felon, moreless obtain one?

So Obama goes out and spends millions of dollars on the stump for gun control and then he orders his General and his minions to not prosecute the felons for trying and you guys want more strict gun control knowing that Holder will not prosecute them. Meanwhile the criminals go buy one illegaly and kill someone and you cry even harder for gun control.

Madness

Congrats you have just joined the group of dumb asses who could nor comprehend the reason for background checks.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #55
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

it is fricking rural Kentucky, need I say more? I bet the combined IQ of both parents would barely be in the double digits

I am surprise that house is not flying an ou flag
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:16 PM   #56
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Listen to this 911 tape and tell me what ya think. To me she was lucky she was able to arm herself.

http://youtu.be/43lAdgrsQyE
right down the road from me but it happened before I moved back. There was an 18 yo female in OKC that did the samething

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPhOHamq308
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:22 PM   #57
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

With any freedom comes responsibility, such as freedom of ownership.

Loopy Libtards want to negate all of those.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:27 AM   #58
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
With any freedom comes responsibility, such as freedom of ownership.

Loopy Libtards want to negate all of those.
I agree. I think training is important. In most States that allow Concealed Carry permits only nine hours of instruction is all that is required. I honestly think it should be more. Lets face it if you are going to carry a concealed weapon in public you have an obligation to them as well. Carrying a concealed weapon isn't just about defending yourself but one could find himself in a situation to defend others as well.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:28 AM   #59
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
It is a tragic story.
I agree whole-heartedly
That little boy will be scarred for the rest of his life knowing that he killed his own little sister out of his own stupidity.

WTF are you thinking writing this "out of his own stupidity," bullshit? Yes, he will be scarred, but don't try to tell me that this child is STUPID. He didn't ask to be born in a family that puts a gun in his hands at 5 years old, or ask to be taught that a trigger is to be pulled at an age where an imagination is still the ruler of his young brain. Consequences cannot be fully grasped by a child his age. Do you think that he is stupid because he wasn't drilled enough as a five year old child to automatically check the barrel to see if the gun is loaded??? The parents are the stupid ones here...no one else...it is an absolute tragedy, and he is arguably just as much a victim as his little sister is. My heart aches for both of these children...

Not even your fine command of the English language can save you from the insensitive stupidity you have displayed here...you need a good hard slap in the face for every time you politely and properly display your color-coded, fucked-up views...
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:20 AM   #60
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Number one, you don't check the barrel, you check the breech. Looking down a barrel is not a good idea.

This is a rare event. More rare than say a 12 year old shooting someone in Chicago on purpose.

Why do stupid gun grabbers always go with that same, tired, stupid claim that a pistol is a rifle is a aircraft is a tank or is a rocket launcher or is an nuclear bomb. The second amendment talks about arms. A lot of these idiots like to say that the founders were only talking about muzzle loaders just like they had in 1789. Something else they were allowed to own in 1789 (if you could afford it) was a cannon, a warship, you own brigrade or company. You could have a storeroom full of gun powder and an arsenal of rifles or pistols. When someone writes something about a billionaire buying a nuclear bomb you sound like a complete idiot and don't know your history.

I wish the bigots would stop posting all the anti-Kentucky/redneck/hick stuff. Some pretty smart people have come out of Kentucky and some good basketball players (I threw that in there for the jocks). You sound like elitist bigots.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women