Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2016, 12:26 PM   #46
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golovkin View Post
I didn't say it's ok to to ambush cops. I'm just saying you can't just continue to murder people in cold blood day after day and not expect them to retaliate.
You are indirectly saying it's ok, or at least understandable. You're just trying to put a little distance between yourself and the cop-killer. Linking the deaths in Baton Rouge and Minneapolis with the Dallas massacre - other than to ascribe the shooter's motivation - is neither logical nor morally defensible. Dallas police were totally innocent and had nothing to do with what happened in those other two cities.

It would make more sense for you to condemn the Dallas massacre without eqivocation and show the same level of outrage toward it as you feel about the other two killings.

Isn't that what MLK would do?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 12:34 PM   #47
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Isn't that what MLK would do?
Based upon my recollections of MLK he would have proclaimed ...

......"All Lives Matter" ....

He was a Christian with Christian values and attitudes.

He also believed in passiveness as a measured response to hostility.

His phrase "all of God's children" encompasses his stated belief.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 12:36 PM   #48
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

If I remember correctly, MLK didn't say a lot of things...

Especially that Obama declared war on cops.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 12:45 PM   #49
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Glad you FINALLY realized it, sir!

You were "DONE" (along with SouthNut) when you lamely started trying to justify the ambush-slaughter of police officers, particularly when they were protecting the civil rights and civil liberties of the "Black Lives Matter - Anti-Cop" crowd while they marched in protest of the killing of Black people by the police in LOUISIANA and MINNESOTA (not in Dallas)!

But like your President ... don't waste an opportunity to whine!!!!!
You're a fucking idiot, LLephantMan.

Nobody here advocates the slaughter of anybody. (Except Muslims, by some of you.)

For you to take one position and turn it into a Trump-style attack is, well, SAD, JUST SAD!

That I can tell you.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 12:46 PM   #50
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

a couple of points amidst all the name calling..

I was struck by a couple of things.. first, watching the local network coverage from 1:00 a.m. this morning.. a scene outside a downtown 7-11, where Officers formed a barricade line, while a group of mostly young blacks milled about.. there was a group of black guys cutting up, dancing, looking like complete Goons.. honestly I was shocked, in light of 12 Officers gunned down by sniper fire, a Police barricade guarding the 7-11 that had closed in response to theft shortly before, by young blacks.. and.. these individuals looked to be celebrating, mocking the Police and the situation.. no regard for how they represented the young black generation before live cameras.

second, watching the prayer service today.. the interfaith service.. everyone had nice, uplifting things to say.. for an hour.. then they walked away.. and will stay away from each other, unless a similar tragedy returns. and I couldn't help but think that most of those people will walk into the voting booth in November, and mark "Hillary Clinton" on their ballot. the Hillary Clinton who courts Saudi Arabian dollars and befriends the Saudis and other Sharia-law loving Countries, who degrade women and kill political dissenters under the umbrella of State-sanctioned policy.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 01:29 PM   #51
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honkey Kong View Post
Send these BLM assholes to africa. So they can rob, rape and kill as they please without whitey to throw em in jail for they crimes.

That was attempted in the 70s. The Africans did not want them.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 02:15 PM   #52
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
a scene outside a downtown 7-11, where Officers formed a barricade line, while a group of mostly young blacks milled about.. there was a group of black guys cutting up, dancing, looking like complete Goons.. honestly I was shocked, in light of 12 Officers gunned down by sniper fire, a Police barricade guarding the 7-11 that had closed in response to theft shortly before, by young blacks.. and.. these individuals looked to be celebrating, mocking the Police and the situation.. no regard for how they represented the young black generation before live cameras.
The irony of it is that the police were there to protect their sorry asses from getting shot full of holes.

Some gratitude...
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 02:52 PM   #53
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
That was attempted in the 70s. The Africans did not want them.
I refuse to believe you're this much of a moron.

Seriously, this level of moronity is NOT possible.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 03:51 PM   #54
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
I refuse to believe you're this much of a moron.

Seriously, this level of moronity is NOT possible.
I thought you were "done" .... or was that another empty promise?

Perhaps I missed the part where he told them in the 70's to leave.

But I guess it makes you feel more intelligent by calling someone a "moron"!

Right?
Old 07-08-2016, 03:53 PM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
The irony of it is that the police were there to protect their sorry asses from getting shot full of holes.

Some gratitude...
Speaking of gratitude ... I'm waiting for the personal stories of heroism by the marchers in Dallas who ran TOWARD the fallen officers to help them, instead of "high-tailing" it away from the "kill zone"!
Old 07-08-2016, 04:07 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 04:41 PM   #57
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Speaking of gratitude ... I'm waiting for the personal stories of heroism by the marchers in Dallas who ran TOWARD the fallen officers to help them, instead of "high-tailing" it away from the "kill zone"!
I'm sure they would've, but didn't want to be mistaken as ATTACKERS and be shot.

Boy, you people are something else. Some of you are actually convinced that you don't do anything wrong these days, or ever in the last 400 years.

Again, this level of moronity is NOT possible. It defies all logic and exceeds all mathematical computations.

How...how are you guys doing this??
Old 07-08-2016, 04:46 PM   #58
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Dallas Police Blood is on Obama's Hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I dislike Obama as much as anyone but I doubt that he did this.
You are correct in that Obama didn't directly do this but he's responsible for facilitating the shooting.

I've posted this several times, when Trayvon was shot and O sent Holder and Sharpton down, O didn't publicize how they couldn't find any thing "racist" about it. But he agitated the black community. That's what "community organizers" do. Same with Michael Brown. Obama sent Sharpton and Holder down again "fruitlessly." Does anyone recall the Obama presser where he exonerated the cop? Me either. Anyone remember the DOJ findings that said the police department had several "racist" emails?

Obama has set race relations back several decades. By emboldening every black person who gets stopped by the police he's endangering police lives and black lives. Shut up, give the cop your license and you'll be on your way.

Quote:
I'm just saying you can't just continue to murder people in cold blood day after day and not expect them to retaliate.
Here's the problem, many of those killings are justifiable. Some aren't, but the Brown one was definitely justifiable. But Obama and his administration and many of his backers aren't going to tell you that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Oh, please. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Trying to use a play on words to make a bullshit point. Who was 'convicted' of murder. Just because there was no conviction doesn't mean there weren't murders, you piece of shit.

Fuckers on video killing, and still don't get convicted. Oh, but there's nothing wrong here according to you dipshits. Fuck outta here with that bullshit!!
Question: was the Michael Brown killing by Officer Wilson justified? If not, why not?

Quote:

That's the whole problem, they're not being convicted!

They're getting away with murder!

And when the justice system repeatedly fails to serve justice citizens are left to retaliate by any means necessary.

What other choice do they have? Just sit back and continue to be murdered in the street?
Laughable. Its a justifiable use of force in many of the incidences. That's why the DOJ isn't bringing forth any charges either.

Are you that dense? Hillary is counting on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
trying to blame Obama for this is just stupid.

the media deserves some blame for glorifying racial tensions.
I'll go along with the media deserves some of the blame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

I was struck by a couple of things.. first, watching the local network coverage from 1:00 a.m. this morning.. a scene outside a downtown 7-11, where Officers formed a barricade line, while a group of mostly young blacks milled about.. there was a group of black guys cutting up, dancing, looking like complete Goons.. honestly I was shocked, in light of 12 Officers gunned down by sniper fire, a Police barricade guarding the 7-11 that had closed in response to theft shortly before, by young blacks.. and.. these individuals looked to be celebrating, mocking the Police and the situation.. no regard for how they represented the young black generation before live cameras.
There you have it. This is what a lot of cops have to put up with every day. Being mocked and provoked but not being able to act "for the greater good."
And people wonder why some officers snap.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 04:53 PM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

Question: was the Michael Brown killing by Officer Wilson justified? If not, why not?
Don't expect an intelligent answer. That moron couldn't realistically deal with Alton Sterling's long history as a violent criminal let alone that Sterling was a felon in possession of a handgun engaged in the illegal sale of copyrighted material thus robbing black musicians of their deserved royalties for their music.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 05:08 PM   #60
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Why is a killer like that douchebag that killed nine black people in a church still alive, while a guy who sold CD's dead???

Why is that fool James Holmes, who killed in a theatre still alive, and a black dude selling cigarettes is dead???

Why is a kid who was walking home with Skittles dead, while a woman beating, child killer is alive, free, and allowed to sell a pea shooter gun that he used to kill a MINOR....A KID, with???

Fuck outta here with that bullshit!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women