Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2014, 11:42 AM   #46
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well—I am 63 , and I uaually have a pretty good time, as a hobbyist that is.

Provider? I had a great time (several times) with someone I suspect was 38-41 at the time, but who still claimed to be 33 on her website.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:46 PM   #47
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

90, but she was later banned...

Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:59 AM   #48
Sssshh
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

60+ to my 40. And she is one that I saw a few times and remember fondly.

I second the idea that experience OFTEN trumps young and tight.

Although when you find young and tight AND understands the business... Look out!
Sssshh is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:23 PM   #49
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

I just saw someone who just turned 21 (30 years younger than me). He said he'd been watching my website for a couple of years and couldn't wait to give himself a birthday present. I have to say, that it was a lot of fun. (Thank you to you know who).
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:16 AM   #50
ray brown
Gaining Momentum

Location: Between AMA & Lubb Looking for just one women to be a regular with love to taste a women also N M
Encounters: 1
Default How about youngest provider

I am seeing a lady that is 35 years younger at our first meeting we hit it off so well have lots of things in common she is the only one I am seeing
ray brown is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 10:52 AM   #51
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

The oldest in his 70's and is an ATF and a really really kewl man, even if he still is a naughty lecherous fella. Can't take him anywhere....LOL Flirts with every skirt that comes along.....LOL It's cute to watch! Was a legend on ASPD or something. He was the ONLY client I was nervous to meet with in the beginning. I don't know why I let others poke a hole in my confidence. Never did it before and definitely learned that day to never do it again.....LOL We are great friends, but he is declining a bit.....can't imagine what it'll be like not to be able to communicate with him when the time comes. I've been very blessed in my life to never have lost anyone I have had such a great friendship with.

As far as the all around....definitely a gent that was a cpl of years older than I...., but there are still a few here that I really enjoy so much about, and they are in the 40 to 60ish age range. I'm certain plenty of the younger gents are absolutely awesome, but I have grown kids, so I'm outtie and don't even consider it. Hard enough to find mature behaving gents from 40's to 60's, but hey, I don't always "act" my age either, cause times have changed and plenty my age acting it and even older! ugh!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 10:57 AM   #52
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

age is justa number...lol

I saw a guy in Oregon a few years ago.....he was 80 and he always did 30 minute sessions...he would come in,take off his glasses,then proceed to eat at the Y for the next 20 minutes.....he then left happy!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 11:22 AM   #53
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
age is justa number...lol

I saw a guy in Oregon a few years ago.....he was 80 and he always did 30 minute sessions...he would come in,take off his glasses,then proceed to eat at the Y for the next 20 minutes.....he then left happy!
I concur, hon. However, I been called a deceiving liar and all kinda things, cause some think they just HAVE to know the exact number in order to do the wild thing or something. The Informers, or so they think, even go about disclosing wrong numbers....it's friggin' hilarious. LOL (I'm easily amused, everyone knows that) meh I'm give and take as long as they don't get too awful close to my kids age. Like I said....the mature men under my age limit....they know they are and contact me anyway.....LOL It is what it is.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 10:30 PM   #54
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

My oldest is 75. He's funny and a great conversationalist. He takes his time learning my body, he makes love to me. Not to mention he spoils me and tells me I'm beautiful. So yes, I do enjoy his company.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:10 AM   #55
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

She was mid 40's, so literally twice my age. She was a bit put off by my age but we still had a good time.

Saw another lady that was also early 40s and she expressed her concern about me being just another young, dumb, full of cum guy and decided to take charge of the date. Apparently I proved her wrong as she said I had a very good teacher when it came time for a pillow talk break lol.

I quite like visiting women that are 5+ years my senior. There's just this air of confidence about women that are 30+. There's no awkwardness about the getting to know you phase of a visit. Just a beautiful lady there being genuine and taking interest in what you have to say, or putting on a damn good act that she's interested. There's just this warmth and feeling that they really let you in, not the uneasy coldness that younger ladies seem to have. It's like the more mature ladies know how to love a man without being in love with him while younger ladies might confuse the two. With a mature lady you and she both know she's about to rock your world.

And there's something quite fun about the Mrs. Robinson/Ben Braddock situation where she gets to teach me all the dirty stuff
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 02:16 PM   #56
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I like mature ladies for GFE, I think the oldest, or most mature was in her 50s, my age.
The young ones I like for PSE, youngest was 19. I can't see having a GFE with a girl half my age, so late 30s on up are my favorite GFE, low to mid 20s for my PSE.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 03:04 PM   #57
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

In 2006 I had a session (several ) with a well established provider who then said she was 33 years ol. At that time I was 57. since then I've had a few sparse sessions with women younger than 30.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 03:15 PM   #58
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

The oldest provider I have seen was mid 40s, I have seen someone that was 18.

I am 37 years old, for me I like to stay in the 25-50 year range, it seems the ladies that are in their late 20s to mid 40s seem to be more relaxed and enjoy themselves. I prefer longer dates 2+ hrs because for me it is more about the company of a beautiful lady than the BCD activities that may take place.

I am the type that will wine and dine you (I have cooked for ladies before) and than if BCD activities happen that is icing on the proverbial cake.

Most of the providers I have known seem to be a bit more mature and can hold a good conversation and stay interested in me for the long time periods, the younger ones not so much.
Grizzly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women