Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2019, 11:22 AM   #46
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Hey tb2 ask yourself a logical question. What reasonable person hollers and screams at the top of their lungs about someone harassing or threatening them and then turns right around months later and try's to start up some mess and bullshit out of the blue with the exact same person? I will tell you who does that. A person that is and was clearly lying and trying to play victim. It makes zero sense I'm actually glad she's exposing her own self. Anyone with half a brain can clearly see through this made up charades. Talk about attention whoring.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 11:27 AM   #47
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, we can see through your made up charades.

Nice try.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 11:34 AM   #48
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
The reality tb2 is she's harassing me. I literally mind my own business and stay in my lane. Notice again who's starting shit in this thread and it ain't SC. It's sad that yall condone thisntype of behavior when it's someone you like. I havent sad a single word to this person and yet I'm in the wrong? Smh like I said people live for their own made up drama
Quote:
It's not my fault yall cant see that Shine is trolling SC...I figured at least one of yall would have caught on to it by now. I guess not.

Lol...I dont hate on him though..I just want him to stand behind what he or she posts and not lean on SC for support because it's not what I do. Be strong and independent if you're gonna go against the grain of traditional thought.
Shine is trolling you.

I am harassing you.

Is there anything else you are claiming to be a victim of here?
Old 07-31-2019, 11:35 AM   #49
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
B3 please deal with her. I have neither the time nor desire to respond to or entertain such childish shenanigans. Some people clearly love made up soap opera drama...it's sad to be honest. I told you B3 some people just live for mess. I wont respond to it or say a single word she can argue with herself. I will continue enjoying my day...
What happened to you saying you would not say a single word?
Old 07-31-2019, 11:40 AM   #50
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Yawn
Old 07-31-2019, 11:41 AM   #51
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey tb2 ask yourself a logical question. What reasonable person hollers and screams at the top of their lungs about someone harassing or threatening them and then turns right around months later and try's to start up some mess and bullshit out of the blue with the exact same person? I will tell you who does that. A person that is and was clearly lying and trying to play victim. It makes zero sense I'm actually glad she's exposing her own self. Anyone with half a brain can clearly see through this made up charades. Talk about attention whoring.
tb2...I asked YOU a question.
Old 07-31-2019, 11:47 AM   #52
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
EPIC MELTDOWN

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=41

Prefaced by this statement-

"yall should be praying for Katie as that bad Karma can be a muthafucker."

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...6&postcount=17

Followed by texts...
Old 07-31-2019, 11:55 AM   #53
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And then there was this -

They can try but I won't let them bail you out. I'm not SP or PX...once I'm done exposing you for your fake victimization you'll think twice about mentioning my name again.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...2&postcount=51
Old 07-31-2019, 11:57 AM   #54
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Hey B3...the more she posts the more she proves my point...and actually proves my case. People who are real victims of intimidation and harrassment dont behave this way....and especially not toward someone they accused. I'm glad she's revealing her true character. I tried to tell you now I feel vindicated...I say all the time...when people lie and disparage you they will eventually expose their own lies and wretched behavior.

I'm vindicated. People are so predictable. Smh
Old 07-31-2019, 11:57 AM   #55
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I can't answer that because I hope I have never given a woman a reason to do that to me.

sc......everyone here sees that you are trying to bait her. Pick on me for a while.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 11:59 AM   #56
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sistine why should people be praying for me?

Bad karma is a muthafucker?

What was your intention?
Old 07-31-2019, 12:00 PM   #57
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

I'm just glad B3 can finally see what I saying all along.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:13 PM   #58
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

How can you pull the victim card that Shine is trolling you after these things you said???

So here is what SC had to say about Shine and people playing victims...

"It's never been about your story...its an expose on how you whined and complained to mods about another poster harassing, stalking, and otherwise bothering you...and yet you proved to be no better than what you accused someone else of. I just want you to acknowledge that you're fake and all is good. You faked being harrassed by Shine and tried to turn your story into how you're being victimized in this thread."

"Just like other fake victims you put that out there to start the Shine narrative...and no I wouldn't know Shind from a hole in the ground. And I've told him before how much he irked me with his Shenanigans but the point is you put that out there to play victim...I literally would have let this whole thread slide had you and Jess not started that whole victims shtick in this thread after you started all the shit. My point is talk your shit that never bothers me at all what does bother me immensely is women faking victim when they're the instigators and the cowboys running behind them like lap dogs ignoring reality. I'm done with it for now....just stop acting like you're innocent because you're not."

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=81

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...2&postcount=58

Are you starting a fake narrative about how Shine is trolling you so you can play victim now?

So tell me again, HOW IS SHINE TROLLING SC?

You trying to cash in on that victim card SC?
Old 07-31-2019, 12:18 PM   #59
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I made my point.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:22 PM   #60
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Oh B3 where art thou? I know this is surprising B3 but I told you. All she does is whine and complain about everything and now look at her B3...I havent said a word to her and she just jumped on this thread and started melting down. B3 even you must admit that something about her behavior is fishy. What reasonable person behaves this way B3...I told you she was lying all long. Someone writes a bad review she cries and threatens to leave, constantly taking things out of context and now blatantly and flagrantly violating the rules by thread hijacking while attempting to harass SC...I think she deserves major points B3...please dont allow her to continue with such deplorable behavior.

I'm guessing tb2 is so embarrassed by her behavior he's probably holding his head in shame or trying desperately to find a way to spin this.

So sad.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women