Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47583
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-28-2014, 11:59 AM   #46
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
guessing I was right, taint going to read M&G part of my last review and ask questions of that by PM.
No, i read it. Give me a couple days to interpret it.
Old 11-28-2014, 12:01 PM   #47
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

as you wish

edit: I had to make it a bit confusing, dang guide lines LOL
Old 11-28-2014, 12:20 PM   #48
Doove
Valued Poster

Default And now that i think of it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Consideration of an individual's loneliness is in direct proportion to the flow of cash. It doesn't change. I had a good arrangement going this summer and the second the cash stops flowing the friendship stops. Whatever the lady claims.
But don't you think it's just as likely to be true that the second the fucking stops, the friendship stops? No matter what the guy claims?
Old 11-28-2014, 02:25 PM   #49
MountainGoat
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I truly hate myself for this, and am saying it only against my better judgment.

will skip this part

So have you ever considered the fact that maybe some of these girls are just as lonely as some of us are?

it isn't attention or loneliness that drives SAB

So if she wants to try to "get her hooks into me" as it were, i'd encourage her to give it her best shot.

i appreciate and applaud your effort to avoid accusatory or inflammatory responses. to that end, I'd suggest that you consider that TM and I are in total agreement on her. We have disagreed in the past specifically on her and have been banned for said disagreement. I would seriously suggest you reconsider his comment posted in your review of this provider

And this is another thing. Can you be any more gutless? Obviously you've got something to hide, since your comments are oftentimes hidden. Interesting, that.

I've heard from SAB, and i've heard from some of her detractors. And my best guess currently is that these are all situations calling for an application of the old adage that the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

He said/she said, whatever. What i do know is that the public accusations all seem to be nothing more than veiled shots, giving her little to sink her teeth into and address. And the private accusations, while more detailed, are all behind her back....giving her little chance to sink her teeth into them and address. There is an alert area on the board, there specifically for the sort of accusations i hear. For some reason, it hasn't been used, to my knowledge, for anything relating to SAB. Maybe it was used back in the day and i just missed it. I'm open to being corrected.

If it wasn't used, i hope the reasons were entirely pure. In other words, i hope it's not because of the possibility that a full public accounting would somehow not look good for either side.

Ok, starting with your comment in #44 - is 11/7 current enough for you for what one would consider serious PT use? If not, how would 11/12 work for PT use that is considered legal in some states. 11/12 was the last time I saw her, on the train platform in Syracuse headed to Albany. Others on this board can attest to the 11/7 date as well - based out of the AC

again, I'd seriously suggest you reconsider your opinion based on TM's comment in your review and my affirmation of said comment.

If you would like to continue in PM, please feel free
see above in red
Old 11-28-2014, 02:58 PM   #50
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Where is the pop corn? this is getting interesting
Old 11-28-2014, 03:08 PM   #51
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
guessing I was right, taint going to read M&G part of my last review and ask questions of that by PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainGoat View Post
see above in red
Anybody wants to tell me what they saw, feel free to do so. I'm not hiding.

But if your intention is to tell me what you heard, or what you think you know because someone told you, then you can save it.

As far as your agreement with TM about becoming a regular, seems she has plenty of customers who don't have any problem with her. Why should i listen to you, or even TM, rather than them?
Old 11-28-2014, 04:16 PM   #52
MountainGoat
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

see post 40 & 45

ijs
Old 11-28-2014, 04:23 PM   #53
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
see post 40 & 45

ijs
You're "ijs" doesn't say shit in regards to my comment.

Either say something, or don't waste my time.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:40 PM   #54
Guest101217
WHATEVER YOU WANT!!

User ID: 257251
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my fucking god people this is a HOOKER board .....not Jerry Springer grow up ...my 8 year old lil brother is more mature then half of u ....why don't u take a step back and realize what this is .......and for tm an mg yes we both had personal relationships out side of the hobby hell you both proposed to me and for you to be dragging in shit that happened outside the hobby cuz shit didn't go your way and you wanna throw hissy fits why don't you just get over it and move on ...what i did two years ago shouldn't matter now .....Im a great provider ..and frankly im so sick of everyone bitching and i haven't even met most of the guys doing the bitching in this thread there just being lil puppies following there master ....this is the last thing i will say about this ...if you don't like me don't see me ....there's alot of pussy out there ....carry on all....nothing you say is bothering me i just find it sad that your lives are this pathetic ......
Old 11-28-2014, 04:43 PM   #55
Guest101217
WHATEVER YOU WANT!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
Where is the pop corn? this is getting interesting
I have some in my bag ...just got done watching the new Hunger Games movie....god hope this ending isn't as bad as that was.....

Word to the two gents who started this ..since you love sharing so much about what I did lets go on to your faults as we all know no ones innocent
Old 11-28-2014, 04:49 PM   #56
Guest101217
WHATEVER YOU WANT!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Mg if your not still in love with me why r u texting me saying if you cant have me your going to off yourself ....hmmm i have every text from u and your lucky i cant post them ...but who ever wants to bash me and call me a liar like i always say the proof is in the pudding ....and i got all the proof...
Old 11-28-2014, 04:57 PM   #57
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

doove,
wtf MG was with me on 11/07. I did not want to name him in review.

how was the side trip before MG took you back to your hotel sab?
Old 11-28-2014, 05:04 PM   #58
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby View Post
I have some in my bag ...just got done watching the new Hunger Games movie....god hope this ending isn't as bad as that was.....

Word to the two gents who started this ..since you love sharing so much about what I did lets go on to your faults as we all know no ones innocent
Nice, is it any good? It's playing here tomorrow night and I just watched the second one today, kinda sucked about the cliff hanger, so looking forward to seeing it.
Old 11-28-2014, 05:36 PM   #59
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
see post 40 & 45
How about if i see post this:

Quote:
ok, in going from your #1 ATF - to sponsoring her return to the site - to throwing her under the bus, what happened?

She cut you off?

and who's hurting her now? hypocrite.

and just FYI, of the situations you elucidated, it was: "If this client became overly zealous by attempting numerous, repeated texts/ calls over a long period of time- then that act is clearly WRONG."

As I witnessed her engaged in repeated "conversations" with this individual while she was here I can only sympathize with the situation. The OP is developmentally challenged and this review should be considered as garbage. It is nothing more than an allegation of a rip-off by a deranged individual.

SAB has been a consistent provider for upstate NY for many years now, as attested by your previously stated opinion. While she has fallen from my list of ATFs due to both hobby (drama) and non-hobby issues, she has clearly been a favorite amongst fellow hobbyists and I would not hesitate to see her again with no fear of being ripped off.

Knock off your holier than thou attitude and support someone whom you have known for many years.

As Dick Tracy used to say: "Six two and even, over and out". I will comment no further here, nor will i monitor the thread.
Dude, she cut you off?

And who's hurting her now? Hypocrite

You're a beauty, you are.
Old 11-28-2014, 05:38 PM   #60
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
is

by intent ?
or just works out that way?

or is it
eh doove
who all is pulling who's heart strings doove.
yet still no answer if by intent or just the way she is
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women