Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2017, 01:17 PM   #46
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You really have to ask? Hint - which asshole brags about getting people banned in his signature?
You are full of shit if you think I RTM the MODs - MT Pockets has been destroying you clowns I have no issues with him making you look stupid.
However, what grown man cries like a baby to a MOD and creates a thread to get Waco kid ban rescinded ? Oh that would be you lustylad you little Pittsburgh POS pussy.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 01:36 PM   #47
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
You are full of shit if you think I don't constantly RTM the MODs - MT Pockets has been destroyed by you clowns I have no issues with you and HFC making us look stupid.
FYTY.... did you miss the parade yesterday, cocksucker?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 01:56 PM   #48
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
You really have to ask? Hint - which asshole brags about getting people banned in his signature?
Well that dirty Mother fucker! I knew I could not trust any of you GI Joe bastards!

God Dammit here is his picture then. http://deadstate.org/wp-content/uplo...4.13.46-PM.png

:ro flmao:
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 02:06 PM   #49
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

You should meet at the condos where John Wood was killed and you all could talk about what a great man Charles Harrelson was
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 02:33 PM   #50
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I am sick of all the lying. I tell you what RM. If you give me a free two hour session I will out Lukas right now in this thread.
This could be a great deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Which one of you cry babies hit the RTM? There goes your chance to find out who he is. I would have been happy to get kicked out to shut you guys up but I guess you will have to wonder now.
Cry babies may have gotten you two free hours. I was just in your area this weekend. I came home last night.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 02:47 PM   #51
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You are full of shit if you think I RTM the MODs - MT Pockets has been destroying you clowns I have no issues with him making you look stupid.
However, what grown man cries like a baby to a MOD and creates a thread to get Waco kid ban rescinded ? Oh that would be you lustylad you little Pittsburgh POS pussy.
You brag about whining to the MODS. What puzzles me is your calling Rey a coward because he won't meet you in public when you are such a pussy that you won't respond to a thread when your points are shown to be lies, spin, hypocritical... You are the fucking coward.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 02:57 PM   #52
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You brag about whining to the MODS. What puzzles me is your calling Rey a coward because he won't meet you in public when you are such a pussy that you won't respond to a thread when your points are shown to be lies, spin, hypocritical... You are the fucking coward.
This is a whore board you idiot not a "let's verify your occupation and accomplishments website"- are you on this site for providers or to harass other hobbyist? I could care less if I hobbyist claim to be Donald Trump's illegitimate child- why are you concerned of what I did in my past? Is this a military background site or a hooker site?
Old 05-22-2017, 03:01 PM   #53
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
This is a whore board you idiot not a "let's verify your occupation and accomplishments website"- are you on this site for providers or to harass other hobbyist? I could care less if I hobbyist claim to be Donald Trump's illegitimate child- why are you concerned of what I did in my past? Is this a military background site or a hooker site?
Your reading comprehension needs some work. What exactly does any of this have to do with my post? I have never asked for your occupation. I have never questioned your military service. I think you must have a complex relating to these things. Maybe the lying is getting to you.
Old 05-22-2017, 03:11 PM   #54
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your reading comprehension needs some work. What exactly does any of this have to do with my post? I have never asked for your occupation. I have never questioned your military service. I think you must have a complex relating to these things. Maybe the lying is getting to you.
You are making a hissy fit about the fact that I didn't answer questions about military service- if I wanted too I could rtm the MODs for harassment. No one here provider or hobbyist has to be vetted or hand over questions to another member. The website assures discretion and if someone wants to come on here and claim to be a 5 star General that's his choice and it's also your choice whether you want to believe him or not- but don't think he has to answer any "12 questions" you propose to him as if you guys are the judge on this site.
Old 05-22-2017, 03:16 PM   #55
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You are making a hissy fit about the fact that I didn't answer questions about military service- if I wanted too I could rim the MODs for harassment. No one here provider or hobbyist has to be vetted or hand over questions to another member. The website assures discretion and if someone wants to come on here and claim to be a 5 star General that's his choice and it's also your choice whether you want to believe him or not- but don't think he has to answer any "12 questions" you propose to him as if you guys are the judge on this site.
My post had absolutely nothing to do with your military service. In fact I have stated several times that I didn't doubt you served. You must really have a complex about this. Talk to your shrink about this and if you don't have one go to the VA and request an evaluation.

My post is about you and your refusal to reply to post that refute your claims. You make asinine statements and when the lie, spin or hypocrisy is pointed out you refuse to debate your claims. That makes you a coward.

So fuck off you fat fucking POS. You are a yellow fucking coward.
Old 05-22-2017, 03:23 PM   #56
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
This is a whore board you idiot not a "let's verify your occupation and accomplishments website"... I could care less if I (sic) hobbyist claim (sic) to be Donald Trump's illegitimate child- why are you concerned of what I did in my past? Is this a military background site or a hooker site?
Quote:
You are making a hissy fit about the fact that I didn't answer questions about military service.... No one here provider or hobbyist has to be vetted or hand over questions to another member. The website assures discretion and if someone wants to come on here and claim to be a 5 star General that's his choice and it's also your choice whether you want to believe him or not- but don't think he has to answer any "12 questions" you propose to him as if you guys are the judge on this site.
C'mon Lubey, you can do it! Everyone can see that you're dying to prove your military bona fides here. Stop whining and answer HFC's simple questions. You can easily do it without giving up important RWI. Just keep the convo general. Serviceman to serviceman. Mano e mano. Make yourself sound credible. It's not that hard, if you served. If you didn't, then come clean.

We're all rooting for you, Lubey! Liberate yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herfacechair View Post

1. What was your MOS while you were in the Army?

2. Where did you go to Basic Combat Training/One Station Unit Training at?

3. Where did you go to Advanced Individual Training?

4. From what year to what year did you serve?

5. How long did it take you to get from one rank to the next one, starting from when you were an E-1? For example, E-1 to E2; E2 to E3;

6. What positions did you hold when you "were" a Sergeant? When you "were" a Staff Sergeant? When you "were" a Sergeant First Class? When you "were" a Master Sergeant? When you "were" a Sergeant Major? [This is a multi-part question; each part must be answered.]

7. You claimed combat deployments, where did you combat deploy, and what years?

8. What was your duty position when you combat deployed?

9. What's "REDCON1", without researching it, and when would you say it? Give an example of when you used it.

10. Where did you accumulate your points from?

11. What's a typical day in garrison like?

12. What's a typical day in the field like?

13. What's a typical day like when you go out to the field?

14. From the time you get information that you're about to go on a mission, till the time you go on a mission, what are the general things that happen?
Old 05-22-2017, 03:30 PM   #57
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
C'mon Lubey, you can do it! Everyone can see that you're dying to prove your military bona fides here. Stop whining and answer HFC's simple questions. You can easily do it without giving up important RW info. Just keep the convo general. Serviceman to serviceman. Mano e mano. Make yourself sound credible. It's not that hard, if you served. If you didn't, then come clean.

We're all rooting for you, Lubey! Liberate yourself!
Hey musty lad keep sending pms to guys to come to political forum to start shit with me - doesn't look like it's working too well.
Old 05-22-2017, 03:36 PM   #58
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I think you must have a complex relating to these things. Maybe the lying is getting to you.
Quote:
You must really have a complex about this. Talk to your shrink about this and if you don't have one go to the VA and request an evaluation.
+1

You nailed it. He wants to come clean so badly he can taste it. He's just stalling for now to keep the attention spotlight on him.
Old 05-22-2017, 03:47 PM   #59
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Hug mustylad keep sending pms to guys to come to political forum to start shit with me - doesn't look like it's working too well.
"Hug mustylad"? Wtf are you muttering now? You're losing it, aintcha? Go book with R.M. if you need a fucking hug, you pitiful wimp. She'll have to bring 3 other providers with her, since her arms are normal length.

And who I am sending PMs to? The mods? Oh wait, that's your specialty. HFC? He doesn't need any encouragement from me. He's probably loading all of your pathetic comments into his GPS coordinate system right now for another carpet-bombing assault! But you can still throw him off, if you drum up enough courage to start answering those questions! C'mon Lubey, go for it! You can do it!
Old 05-22-2017, 03:48 PM   #60
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
My post had absolutely nothing to do with your military service. In fact I have stated several times that I didn't doubt you served. You must really have a complex about this. Talk to your shrink about this and if you don't have one go to the VA and request an evaluation.

My post is about you and your refusal to reply to post that refute your claims. You make asinine statements and when the lie, spin or hypocrisy is pointed out you refuse to debate your claims. That makes you a coward.

So fuck off you fat fucking POS. You are a yellow fucking coward.
You are a very jealous obsessed man - You and I both know the reason behind your vendetta against me. You are still butt hurt that your ATF is a good friend of mine- just let it go she no longer even advertises on this site, but you will not ruin our friendship!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women