Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2017, 09:59 AM   #46
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
I'm not on anyone's side.

It's a legit point.

There is no evidence agains Mata. Only yapping in ALL CAPS by RR and WD.

There is evidence agains Ms. V.

Many including myself have kept the abuse to ourselves thinking that we were in the wrong.

Lets pretend that pussy in the alerts was telling the truth and she did that to him 2 fucking yrs ago. Your telling me he wasn't man enough to get out of that? I have never met a woman that could overpower me. Maybe that's sexist but its the truth.

So I say there is something wrong with you two.

PS. Both of you guys should see Sue Nami since you two are definitely bottoms.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 10:23 AM   #47
Gamer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Lets pretend that pussy in the alerts was telling the truth and she did that to him 2 fucking yrs ago. Your telling me he wasn't man enough to get out of that? I have never met a woman that could overpower me. Maybe that's sexist but its the truth.
While men are generally stronger than women, are you under the impression that all men are stronger than all women? Even disregarding the strength differential between men and women, some people freeze in traumatic situations and it can take less than 5 seconds to choke someone out. The scenario is certainly possible, though I highly doubt it happened in that guy's case.
Gamer is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 10:29 AM   #48
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
While men are generally stronger than women, are you under the impression that all men are stronger than all women? Even disregarding the strength differential between men and women, some people freeze in traumatic situations and it can take less than 5 seconds to choke someone out. The scenario is certainly possible, though I highly doubt it happened in that guy's case.

Thanks

I'll remember not to freeze up when fucking a UFC chick.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:39 AM   #49
Gamer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Glad I could help.
Gamer is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 11:25 AM   #50
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Thanks

I'll remember not to freeze up when fucking a UFC chick.
lol
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 01:53 PM   #51
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Your pretty lucky kick.. 5 is about as high as you can count. Ask gimpy he always gets choked out by his top boy. Gimmpy would end up in the tranny unit as would most trolls, they are tough on the board but faint like sheep when confronted.. sissy. Fyi I don't need anyone on my side to defend lies with no proof. A troll made all that u because I bashed the shit out of him. His only solution is to try and make up lies about a hobby God. The BS was slammed but they still try, trolls are so desperate to be heard they will try anything. IAM am way more famous and loved by providers. Like I said before all can just suck m sack. Starting with you kick you lame hommo, can't even afford to hobby.. why are you even here?. I was told your a fat beast go hit the gym.Bottom line if you don't hobby your a fag.
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:11 PM   #52
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

You're the pussy hiding, for all to see.
You have been confronted, and you lie there pissing your little panties.
Fucking Pussy!

We are still waiting on your review rapist.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:59 PM   #53
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
Your pretty lucky kick.. 5 is about as high as you can count. Ask gimpy he always gets choked out by his top boy. Gimmpy would end up in the tranny unit as would most trolls, they are tough on the board but faint like sheep when confronted.. sissy. Fyi I don't need anyone on my side to defend lies with no proof. A troll made all that u because I bashed the shit out of him. His only solution is to try and make up lies about a hobby God. The BS was slammed but they still try, trolls are so desperate to be heard they will try anything. IAM am way more famous and loved by providers. Like I said before all can just suck m sack. Starting with you kick you lame hommo, can't even afford to hobby.. why are you even here?. I was told your a fat beast go hit the gym.Bottom line if you don't hobby your a fag.

No need for a gym. I'm pretty sure I'm younger and in better shape than you. I was told by a provider that I wasn't paying because she gave it up for free, that I'm better looking than most of the old fat dudes they usually fuck.

Don't be mad cuz I get side chicks for free and you have to pay. But I do realize I will be just as unattractive as you one day and have to pay.

Oh yeah, thought you had me on ignore?
Old 12-03-2017, 10:18 AM   #54
Guest062019
Valued Poster

No I like to hear how stupid you are. Lol. And old and fat?. Lmfao you for sure don't know me. Providers have been throwing free pussy to me since I started. Maybe I'll teach you some day. BTW it doesn't count when you force a girl to complement you. And believe me those who have seen you will agree you need the gym. I would say come to my school and work out, but besides looks you lack courage troll. Bitch bye.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:29 AM   #55
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

It's not free pussy when you force anal on a girl that says no Mata Leon.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 11:05 AM   #56
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
No I like to hear how stupid you are. Lol. And old and fat?. Lmfao you for sure don't know me. Providers have been throwing free pussy to me since I started. Maybe I'll teach you some day. BTW it doesn't count when you force a girl to complement you. And believe me those who have seen you will agree you need the gym. I would say come to my school and work out, but besides looks you lack courage troll. Bitch bye.

No need to force like you chief. Which providers say I need a gym btw? There is only one provider that I've seen on here now, the rest have retired.

So name her and I'll tell you if your right.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:15 AM   #57
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Your school?? Your school is where the paste eaters are!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 11:29 AM   #58
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UG2xVExfu8

Mata leon-Killer
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 01:53 PM   #59
wakethefuckup
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush View Post
I find the hatred on this site appalling
personaly I hate it. see what I did there?
wakethefuckup is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 03:00 PM   #60
Guest062019
Valued Poster

I Don't need your confirmation, I believe her that's good enough for me.lol,I guess talking shit on the board is your payback for getting bullied growing up.Same with gimp and cheese. All of you are the turn the other cheek type.. that cracks me up, must be hard living in fear.. lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women