Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160683
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2016, 10:33 AM   #46
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seductive Cheyenne View Post
Well said!! You got it girl
One from the peanut gallery
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:35 AM   #47
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
pussy is just like art; it's worth exactly what someone's willing to pay for it.
Very true!
Old 05-06-2016, 11:37 AM   #48
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

To be clear, the intention of this post was not to address rates specifically. But a wide range of issues that we seem to be having here in West TX.

Did I think rates would be discussed? Absolutely, and do think they should be, but not in a way where it's directed at any specific provider and her rates she chooses to post. As it's been stated previously in this thread by Spice, some providers completely deserve the rates they're asking for.

What this was meant to address was the fact that we have so much fucking BS going on in our area right now it's amazing. The Permian Basin has been in a downturn and it's not even close to being over yet. With the economy and market here the way it is, it's pretty hard to swallow the fact that people are getting NCNS'd (guess our VP's don't need our bizz? I think not...), PM's on here are ignored for hours/sometimes for days or longer(guess our VP's are so damn busy they don't have time to respond? Especially when a PM is sent right after they post an ad? I think not...), mongers getting ripped off by VP's and BPers, and many providers asking for a price point that is either out of range for our area, or they just don't deserve it due to low quality service from very poor past reviews. Do looks play a part in it as well? Of course it does. Isn't that why us horny fucks want pics on their showcases so that we can see if we're attracted to them? Then there's the issue of menu, or lack there of.

We all have our preferences, and I'm not knocking anyone's whatsoever. Some guys prefer CBJ, others BBBJ. As far as attraction goes, again, all guys like what they like, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And as far as rates go, like JD said, pussy is just like art; it's worth exactly what someone's willing to pay for it.

Point is; it's a combination of all of those aspects that make you want to see a provider that has been lacking IMO. Whether it be their menu, rate, past reviews, their looks or any combination of any of the above. I'm sure that the oil bust is directly related to all of this in some form or fashion. It's just disappointing.

Anyway, I still wanna fuck Nikki Tylor even at 300/Hr! Lol
Old 05-06-2016, 01:09 PM   #49
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm still a newbie at the this whole Eccie thing, but I feel so grateful to be apart of this "family". I kinda laughed at the first welcome email I received and it was welcoming me into the "Eccie family ". But it does feel like a family, maybe more functional than some real families. Everyone having a right to prudently state their opinions and not being ostrasized for it. I'm learning so much! And I am excited to learn more. And thank God for women like Spice who walk newbies like myself thru it, cause I would be a lost puppy if she had never spent the time sharing her experiences with me and letting me interrupt her REAL life
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 01:10 PM   #50
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I love this website
Old 05-06-2016, 01:24 PM   #51
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post
Everyone having a right to prudently state their opinions and not being ostrasized for it. I'm learning so much! And I am excited to learn more. And thank God for women like Spice who walk newbies like myself thru it, cause I would be a lost puppy if she had never spent the time sharing her experiences with me and letting me interrupt her REAL life
We're pretty civilized out here, it can get heated at times, but rarely ostracized. Just stay out of the Houston & Austin forums and you'll be just fine. They eat their first born for lunch over there! Lol

Spice is a pretty cool chic and she's always willing to help. And even though she can't help herself but to argue with my ass most times, I still lub her

We're glad to have ya Zgirl Have fun & be safe!
Old 05-06-2016, 01:29 PM   #52
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Touché!!!
Old 05-07-2016, 10:29 AM   #53
Winter Monroe
The One & Only

User ID: 145766
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Nikki Taylor has been around forever. Donation has to do with provider preference. If you don't like a providers donation than see one that's more suitable to your budget! Just because we are providers doesn't mean we are for everyone and everything you desire! We have standard just like you have standard! If you like what you see and the price is right bite down! If not move to the next! Just my 2 sense.
Winter Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 05:14 PM   #54
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Monroe View Post
Just my 2 sense.
Touch and taste?
Three Piece Chicken Dinne is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 12:50 AM   #55
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Nothing ever changes, I locked this into a Superthread almost 5 years ago LOL!
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=298291
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 02:21 PM   #56
Riggo
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Spice View Post
Best saying ever.

I will say this, as a provider, just as with a John gent you get a certain caliber of gent depending on your rates as well. Now please please please do not assume that I am talking about any of you. But a man that pays 60 for a quick visit vs a man that pays 2500 for a night is night and day. A woman raising her rates way up, may also be purely based upon the type of audience she is trying to entice. I have one gent here that I see once a month for an overnight. He goes to sprouts gets every meat and cheese and nuts, he sets out flowers, we eat at fancy restaurants where I have to point to what I want, because lord knows I can't pronounce it. We drink the best wine. Etc you get the point.

There are too many factors into a woman's rates. And too many men that will always say it's not that she's not worth it, rather he's not willing to pay it.
Wow! I didn't realize you could judge the quality of a human being by the amount they spend on the hobby and on their disposible income. Those 1%ers must all be some mighty fine gentlemen. None of us 9 to 5 guys that have limited disposible income would ever bring flowers or crackers and nice cheese to a meeting. Couldn't because I guess our knuckles are dragging. 😜
Riggo is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 09:55 PM   #57
JDS87
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Personally, I think that $300/hour is bananas. I feel like there's a certain ceiling here in west texas where once you go above that ceiling there are more cost effective options that maximize your ROI.

For instance, if you browse seekingarrangement, there are many cute, young, women who can be sponsored for an entire month for one or two hundred more.

I also recognize that there are adjustments to what a lady sets her rate at based on fixed and variable expenses. Things like hotel accomodations, customer volume effect what a woman feels like she should charge.

I think that $300/hour makes sense in areas where it is a seller's market, however given the incredible competition that exists it is without a doubt a buyer's market, and rates should reflect that.

If a woman is getting SWAMPED with requests, then I believe her rate should move up until she is at a volume that she is comfortable with. It'd be interesting to hear the ladies' opinion on how market forces effect their pricing.
JDS87 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 10:40 PM   #58
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I think a woman can set her rate at whatever she feels like . And if it's not something a guy wants to spend, there are other options. That's beautiful! Nobody forcing anyone to do anything, all about personal choices.

And not trying to sound like a b***h but it doesn't sound good when a guy comments on the providers set rate. It only makes them sound cheap, and rude. If they don't want to spend that amount, quietly move along. Nobody is gonna comment about their desire to go elsewhere, so why do we gotta hear about their opinion on what's too high or not? Anywhoooo, I'm tired of getting notifications on this thread, its boring me...Can anybody tell me how to unsubscribe or whatever from it?
Old 05-14-2016, 11:03 PM   #59
JackHandy6869
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20
Default My to do list

sexy_blonde_gymnast

www.PistolMarks.com

She is 400 hr. Dallas girl. My Birthday present to myself this year.
JackHandy6869 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 02:24 AM   #60
Rangerred
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Girls ask what you want, if you get it then great! It's your business. Supply and demand is how it works. Always another provider providing for less when the prices get high.
New providers getting into the market and old providers trying to stay in the market.
Prime providers charging prime prices.
Some people just prefer reasonable in the middle prices.
Sometimes even great Wal mart specials! lol
Rangerred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women