Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2017, 04:01 PM   #46
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet View Post
Yer goin' to colledge. ain't cha ? Yer kyoot.
Don't believe that she has gone to college just because she says she has. She says she has a degree in biochemistry, but her statements prove that she couldn't pass chemistry 101 (that is the low level introduction course, just in case she wants to know).

She just makes a lot of stuff up on a hooker board, hoping to get attention with a false picture. She says stuff that just shows her IQ of 60. A really dangerous woman.

Have you ever heard of a 10 foot pole?

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 04:39 PM   #47
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay boys! Play nice or i will have to slap you with the twins in a not so friendly way.

No reason to be acting all ugly. If you need that attitude adjusted grab your favorite provider and go get wet until you come back smiling.

Thank You! Now let's all have a great day.

XOXOX
Sarah Renee
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 04:43 PM   #48
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Renee View Post
Okay boys! Play nice or i will have to slap you with the twins in a not so friendly way.

No reason to be acting all ugly. If you need that attitude adjusted grab your favorite provider and go get wet until you come back smiling.

Thank You! Now let's all have a great day.

XOXOX
Sarah Renee
Sarah,

You are such a sweetheart.

JR
Old 05-04-2017, 05:03 PM   #49
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

...Do you think before typing out these inane responses? Speaking of education, when was the last time you stepped foot in a classroom, the 1960s? Things have changed since the invention of color television, my guy.

Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 06:36 PM   #50
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default Such a strange little girl.

[QUOTE=Luxie;1059473166]...Do you think before typing out these inane responses? Speaking of education, when was the last time you stepped foot in a classroom, the 1960s? Things have changed since the invention of color television, my guy.

I was in a classroom two weeks ago, I taught it.

So what? The what you ask is answered by the fact that my experiences enable me to quickly recognize your Bull Shit.

No one thinks badly of you for being a whore. It is the shallow attempts to pretend what you are not that tells everyone who you really are.

You do not have a degree in biochemistry and you have not been accepted to medical school. Quit the BS, it is beneath you.

JR
Old 05-06-2017, 07:58 PM   #51
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Huh, now pray tell how would you know? Tell me so I can go pick some lotto numbers tonight.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 08:22 PM   #52
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Thousands of views and over 50 replies. Sounds like to me that a bunch of fat old white dudes have a secret fetish.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 09:00 PM   #53
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 92

OK.....I've read this entire thread and it is pretty funny really....bottom line, I've been with a few post op TS girls in Thailand and they were WONDERFUL.....perfect bodies and pussies I couldn't tell the difference from nature's own.....they were all great....could just be me, I don't know......
Zippo65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:00 AM   #54
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default Since yer in pre-med....

Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:54 AM   #55
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Since you seem to confuse chromosomal makeup with physical anatomy.

Anyway, the horse is dead and rotten at this point. If someone thinks that XX and XY are the only possible combinations then there is simply no helping you. I'm done derailing the thread and I certainly am not about to defend my educational background anymore to a faceless moron who means absolutely nothing to me in the long run. Have fun under that rock, you two.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 05:10 PM   #56
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default But pretend bullshit is just nothing but ignorance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
I had known her family, and I had known her a long time. I hadn't seen her for years, and did not know about her condition. She saw me at a meeting and cornered me to talk. She let me know she was single, and knew I had lost my wife to breast cancer. I asked her out, and on the first date she told me about her cancer. It had been a few years of a dry period for her after surgery and she let me know that she was willing to try. Try she did, she wanted to be sure the thing still worked for her, and I tried to make her feel special.

The only thing that was different about it was that when I put my FIV: there was no cervix, just a rounded bottom at the end of the vagina where the doctors had sealed it off. It felt perfect, but different. She still had her clit, and the g spot still worked fine. I was just amazed at how good a job the doctors did. Thirty five years latter she is still cancer free, and doing fine.

I don't know how the doctors could convert a man to a woman, and quite frankly I get the shivers when I think about a guy having his dick cut off: but they surely created a new vagina for my friend.

JR

I am sure the doctors did a perfect job: we assume the modified male did not have a cervix either.

But having a young guys dick cut off, just so he can make money as a whore: that is sad. Interesting though, that the small converted male would make for a tighter fuck with that type of sternum.
Did you hear the joke about the Chinese whore that had her pussy slant just like her eyes: from side to side. When she spread her legs the pussy got tighter.

I know that is old and bad, just couldn't pass up the opportunity.
All people should be respected. I can not tolerate anyone causing problems for one that is a little different in society. We all have our own abilities. We all understand that some of the ladies are providers only because they aren't qualified to do anything else but fuck. Sad that some of those screw that up by being angry at the world: no girlfriend experience from them. One of the sweetest ladies I know didn't graduate from high school, but she is honest and charming and does her best to make me happy. She is taking classes (really) and has managed to learn good manners for when she is in public view. I know good manners may not sound like an achievement; but, from where she started from it is.

Pretend bullshit is just nothing but ignorance. That we do not have to respect. No one can demand respect for pretending to be something they are not. Most people see right through this nonsense, and most say nothing: they just let it pass. We have all been there and know that a lying whore is just not worth the time to listen to her: she is not worth the time to even think about seeing her.

Sex should be pleasant for everyone: hey guys, when you identify a woman as a bitch - just walk away.

JR
Old 05-07-2017, 10:11 PM   #57
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, not that it matters, BUT.... Not all women have a cervix....want to argue that point with me? YOU WILL LOSE! I can prove there are over 100,000,000 that don't.
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:51 PM   #58
peculiarmoguy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxie View Post
Blah blah blah. At this point you're just white noise in the background. I could upload my diploma and it still wouldn't be enough proof. I know who I am and that is satisfaction enough. Give it a few years, old man, and you may end up in my office.

I'd rather not receive points for derailing so if anyone wants to discuss this further you're welcome to message me.
Gender is NOT a social construct. It is a byproduct of sexual reproduction. Gender assignment is a social construct. Your education should have taught you that.

Your refusal to present a legitimate argument makes me question how much attention you paid in your genetics classes. The nature reproductive grouping for human reproduction is XX or XY.

Yes, all the other groupings your cited exist and are considered to be genetic abnormalities with various side effects. Your degree does NOT make you an expert. I know plenty of people with scientific degrees working as laborers because an education does NOT prepare you for the real world especially the world of the scientific community. Your immediate assumption that someone is a bigot indicates that you jump to conclusions. Your citation of genetic groupings which are considered abnormalities within the medical community indicates you are like mass media and use facts taken out of context to mislead others.

Do a blood test on any preop or post op transgender and tell me what that test says.

Now, all you bigoted cunts out there that treat transgender people as having a mental illness or are less worthy than hetero sexual people can just take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.
peculiarmoguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 11:17 AM   #59
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxie View Post
Since you seem to confuse chromosomal makeup with physical anatomy.

Anyway, the horse is dead and rotten at this point. If someone thinks that XX and XY are the only possible combinations then there is simply no helping you. I'm done derailing the thread and I certainly am not about to defend my educational background anymore to a faceless moron who means absolutely nothing to me in the long run. Have fun under that rock, you two.
First, chromosomes are an aspect of physical anatomy, unlike someone imagining they are female when they are male.

Second, the chart you yourself posted refers to the variations in the chart as DISORDERS as in ain't normal.

Third, has anyone told you lately that you have lovely eyes ?

I'll leave the suggestion that you may be XXX alone as it's just too easy :-)

" I would call you a sadistic, equine , necrophile but, that would be beating a dead horse " . Woody Allen , ' What's new tiger lilly ? '
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:00 PM   #60
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The argument wasn't whether or not it's normal it was whether or not variations outside of XX and XY exist... Which they do.

Argument over.
Luxie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women