Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2017, 11:07 AM   #46
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I'll strike the same note TinMan, I made the points I wanted to make.. I don't know what the Bush family shoes has to do with your argument.. are you shifting away from the dementia angle? seems like you are suggesting the Bush's have been crapped on, and this is one more episode of one relieving her bowels on a defenseless old man. I think the Bush's have sycophants surrounding them, power corrupting them, and Bush grab-ass is one indicator of that.
I'm far from being an apologist for misogynists, but I'm not buying this being some sort of abuse of power. It's an old man being an old man and a powerful family trying to maintain the dignity of the old man (and former President of the United States of America).

This happens every day in nursing homes and restaurants all across the country and nobody makes a big deal about it because it's just another part of the aging process that you have to deal with.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 11:16 AM   #47
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

No, Chung, I think they’re dealing with a doddering old fool who is being painted in the same light as Weinstein and Cosby. I’ve cared for doddering old fools. It’s not the same.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 08:23 AM   #48
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
No, Chung, I think they’re dealing with a doddering old fool who is being painted in the same light as Weinstein and Cosby. I’ve cared for doddering old fools. It’s not the same.
I'm willing to entertain that idea, TinMan.. but it doesn't square with other accounts.. you are the only person I have seen who suggested that. if Bush is a "doddering old fool", you would have to say there is a cover up of sorts.. his handlers are more willing to allow the sleazy old man theory to promulgate, in exchange for secrecy that Bush's mind is deteriorating.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 06:19 PM   #49
Bootiescratcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

You guys should google him with Omaha. Sheds a whole new light.

That scum family has done more to ruin this country than anyone or anything else. They didn't call him Poppy for nothing.
Bootiescratcher is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 11:01 PM   #50
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

While I am definitely opposed to any sort of sexual abuse or coercion (obviously but just had to throw that out there) sometimes I feel like shit like this gets blown out of proportion.

A former president grabs your ass? That's just FUNNY. I'd be telling that story to my kids, grand kids, the ladies at work, my favorite nail lady.

Now if the boss at my RW job grabs my ass, game over buddy. That's not cute or funny.

IMO it's all about context. A good ole boy grabbing a woman's ass as a one-off is just so different than her boss, a judge, teacher, etc. doing it.

And if any of these women suffer nightmares, depression, anxiety, or any other malady over being groped by Bush then I'm not sure if I feel bad for them or if maybe they just need to grow a little thicker skin to navigate the world in. It's not like he "Bill Cosbied" them!

It's really such a fine line with sexual harassment. One day soon all the good ole boys will die off and we will be left with a kinder, gentler generation of dirty old men.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 12:46 AM   #51
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Y’all are overlooking the fact that he essentially admitted he was gui.ty as charged by not denying the behavior, even in veiled terms, and apologizing. He’s obviously guilty or he wouldn’t have done that. At worst, he would have done a non admission/apology.

At age 93, President Bush has been confined to a wheelchair for roughly five years, so his arm falls on the lower waist of people with whom he takes pictures. To try to put people at ease, the president routinely tells the same joke — and on occasion, he has patted women’s rears in what he intended to be a good-natured manner. Some have seen it as innocent; others clearly view it as inappropriate. To anyone he has offended, President Bush apologizes most sincerely.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a51426c50b55
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 06:30 AM   #52
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Hahaha.. it is astonishing the number of celebrity ladies who are tripping over themselves, saying "me too".. but I imagine a large majority of them are telling the truth.. male power and sex has been a deadly combination for centuries. think of any rich, powerful Man, and he almost always has sexual abuse tied to him.. it's an intoxicating mixture.. even these news producers and anchors are getting exposed.. Politicians have been known abusers forever.

I do think for the first time, the question of "why didn't you report it earlier?", is becoming more understood today than ever.
And how many women gladly throw themselves at men with power and wealth in hopes of reaping some of the benefits? I believe they are called gold diggers.....
President Trump is no looker, and the First Lady is pretty hot. Wonder if she'd be with him if he was Average Joe Trump?

Yes, we all know it is a big problem, especially in Hollywood. Problem is weeding out actual cases of harassment and those ladies that are the diggers who are now claiming harassment.

And we've all heard off colored dirty jokes. Omg why does everyone wear their feelings on the shoulders?

Next you'll Be hearing:
Mr XYZ looked at me wrong, he took a breath as I stood beside him. I'M OFFENDED!
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 07:54 AM   #53
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^^^^^^^^^^Yup , men in power , and women ( gold diggers ) Been around from the time of Adam & Eve just saying I don't know why its a big shocker NOW ( I don't get it)
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 08:34 AM   #54
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Bush Sr.'s actions were inappropriate. Is sexual assault the right word, though?

I think sexual assault is tantamount to rape or molestation. A pat on the butt or even a pinch, are perhaps unwanted,but is not rape, I don't think. Is every guy at the dance club who get's a bit handsy with the lady of the dance floor committing sexual assault?

It was unwanted, and done without consent. However, doesn't calling that rape too lessen the the violation of women who are beaten, held down and groped or worse, forced into sexual Intercourse?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:04 PM   #55
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a big difference between inappropriate touch and sexual harassment and sexual assault. But saying "inappropriate touch" won't sell near as many copies of the Morning News as saying sexual harassment or sexual assault. Nor will it give every snowflake her 15 seconds of fame.

A few years ago, I had a personal trainer and every time he was going to touch he, he said I'm going to touch your ab or your tricep or trap. I completely understand why he was tell me, but I finally told him, to quit telling me he was about to touch me. It's annoying, I truly know the difference between an inappropriate touch and touching to see if I'm firing the correct muscle group.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:44 AM   #56
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Laura hit the nail on the head SNOWFLAKES and the attempt to make a name , Real woman and guys know the different Touch grab etc ( PS I'm not a snowflake so you can grab or touch me !its ok)
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 08:01 AM   #57
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
It's really such a fine line with sexual harassment. One day soon all the good ole boys will die off and we will be left with a kinder, gentler generation of dirty old men.
Notice how the good old boy generation always are quick to jump on other men using foul language around ladies but evidently don't see a problem using women as sex toys that are at their disposal.

On the other hand younger generations have no problem using foul language around women but know to keep their hands to themselves.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 09:25 AM   #58
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Notice how the good old boy generation always are quick to jump on other men using foul language around ladies but evidently don't see a problem using women as sex toys that are at their disposal.

On the other hand younger generations have no problem using foul language around women but know to keep their hands to themselves.

Lol too funny!

Now if I could just get my GF's to stop using the "F" word in front of my grandkids.

Back on track though, isn't that a catch-22 ?! Sometimes I'd rather be groped than bombarded with inappropriate remarks.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women