Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2021, 01:01 AM   #46
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch760 View Post
I did also say to stop voting for Judeo-Christian Fascists the promises of guns and lower taxes do have a price tag associated with them. I'm going to be returning to California myself here in the next couple years I can't stand this state anymore.
"Judeo-Christian fascists"? What the fuck are you talking about?

The expanding anti-hobby activity are bipartisan agreements from both sides of the aisle. Stop acting like one side is better than the other. Both sides are garbage. Politics is like the WWE, a bunch of bullshit.

And if think Texas is "fascist" I don't think you've been paying attention to what's been going on in Cali. If you're going there to hobby, fine. But if you think life is easier than Texas, you really need to read up on current events. At least Abbott doesn't lock you in your own home while he goes out to parties.

Anyways..

Since the law is the new, big shiny obstacle in the way, most hobbiests are going to focus on that. And yes, while that is a factor now, it doesn't rule out the history of providers not wanting to come here after just one stint. Every girl that has ever worked here has their numbers saved by either a friend or owners for potential future plans. Barring retirement, they could always just come back to Dallas after a gig elsewhere. But they aren't. Even if you ignore the girls who are talked about a lot here (Seven, Cherry, Penny, Joy, etc etc), there are countless others who were very good, but left and never came back. You don't think the owners have their numbers and have reached out to them? Please. The reality is, a lot of them were reached out to but they repeatedly declined. They had a choice and a lot of them just chose not to come back here. And if you're going to say "But Susan/Finny" well, you don't understand her circumstances.

If you want to properly assess the situation, don't just think about the new law or even the covid situation. Dallas has been looked down on and avoided, long before both.

The notion of "The girls totally let me BB without any question!" is moronic bullshit. I've pointed this out in a previous thread. And if you're a dumbass who thinks "This is just how Dallas is" you clearly don't know shit. And now, as a result, the Dallas market is dead.

Dallas is a shit mountain in the hobby scene. And the new law is just a shit cherry on top of it all. It made an already bad situation, just worse.

If Dallas wants to have any hope, it better start with ending the reliance on this community and the ego of a bunch of dumbass old men trying to one up each other. We need to become like LA. If LA can do fine without reviews, so can we.

Btw, almost every site now is basically about as guarded as can be. AS and Sun requires a PW. KF made an alt site. LA completely removed all content.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 07:23 AM   #47
bigjohntexas
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Mr Jayhawk: Finny is not in CA. Don't comment if you're clueless. But she did leave and is getting $450 an hour now in the new place.
bigjohntexas is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 07:53 AM   #48
packeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I have always thought that prices should be raised to weed out some of the trash but $450hr is obviously not what I had in mind.
packeye is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:22 AM   #49
twitch760
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
"Judeo-Christian fascists"? What the fuck are you talking about?

The expanding anti-hobby activity are bipartisan agreements from both sides of the aisle. Stop acting like one side is better than the other. Both sides are garbage. Politics is like the WWE, a bunch of bullshit.
Did I mention at any point Republicans or Democrats? But if you asking me I think the Republicans are far worse with regulating what a woman can do with her body. Yes the bill was written by a Democrat but the Republicans saw a chance to regulate a woman's body and they jumped at it.
twitch760 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:57 AM   #50
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch760 View Post
Did I mention at any point Republicans or Democrats? But if you asking me I think the Republicans are far worse with regulating what a woman can do with her body. Yes the bill was written by a Democrat but the Republicans saw a chance to regulate a woman's body and they jumped at it.
Don't pretend your post wasn't an attack on the right side of the aisle. The Democrats are rarely, if ever, categorized as pandering to a Christian constituency. The days of Blue Dog Democrats are over.

Both parties are equally shitty. Not just with regards to hobbying, but basically everything.

Republicans are too "conservative" meanwhile, Democrats (especially the current one) are all about feminism. Both hurt the hobby, so stop your annoying ass politicking.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 07:01 PM   #51
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohntexas View Post
Mr Jayhawk: Finny is not in CA. Don't comment if you're clueless. But she did leave and is getting $450 an hour now in the new place.
Woah there, haha. It wasn't a "guess"......it's what she told me just last week. If she lied, that's fine because I have no way of verifying, but I'm pretty sure that makes me misinformed and not "clueless." You clearly are more in the know than I am (as are most people) if that's what you want to hear......
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 10:41 PM   #52
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

$450? Jesus Christ. More power to her
slap is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 07:14 AM   #53
tom51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

Finny may be worth the $450 due to rare combination of beauty & gorgeous body i could pkay with all day & when i saw her as i was undressing she started bbbj OH BABY YOU'RE CLEAN! so she got naked & i devkured her ass & pussy & after O she said to fuck her til i came in pussy & put my cock in no cover, didnt argue!!!
tom51 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 05:22 PM   #54
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

M.O.O.N. that spells HOT PUSSY!!(Boy I don't think one of my reviews has ever gotten such diverse commentary lol)
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 10:37 AM   #55
Hank3fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by slap View Post
$450? Jesus Christ. More power to her
I agree with that, you go girl.
I’m just grateful that I got to know her in the Red Rose days when she was $200 an hour.
Hank3fan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women