Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-20-2019, 12:20 AM   #46
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
McConnell needs to join me back by the woodshed. i'd wipe that silly grin off his turtle face faster than you can say scam trial.
You talk big behind a keyboard "sir"...using the term loosely.
When you come face to face as I've mentioned before things aren't quite what you envisioned...you won't be grin!!
I'm just putting your bravado in check
Old 12-20-2019, 12:27 AM   #47
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
You're all over the map and sounding like a mad man.
You are a mad man you know nothing blow hard.
You're a self described big shot that's a small fry in realty.
Old 12-20-2019, 12:28 AM   #48
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=pxmcc;1061889788]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you do that. with an open mind .. if u have one.

yes sir. there's no downside to having an open mind.

thinck of the upside ...

thank you valued poster!
Old 12-20-2019, 12:39 AM   #49
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump should have reported that info to the FBI and let them do their job. End of story.
Let the FBI do their job...COMEDY GOLD RIGHT THERE!!
Old 12-20-2019, 03:16 AM   #50
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
You talk big behind a keyboard "sir"...using the term loosely.
When you come face to face as I've mentioned before things aren't quite what you envisioned...you won't be grin!!
I'm just putting your bravado in check
evidence sir? i'm a tasmanian devil and could give 2 fucks. i'll meet anyone anytime anywhere and would love to do a meetup with any keyboard badasses if they want to talk shit. the people who run their mouths are always the biggest pussies in the RW. dudes that dont say shit-that's who you gotta worry about.

bb you're in your mid-fifties, overweight, married but kind of bored in your marriage, and you don't hobby, actually. a.i.r.?
Old 12-20-2019, 04:45 AM   #51
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
evidence sir? i'm a tasmanian devil and could give 2 fucks. i'll meet anyone anytime anywhere and would love to do a meetup with any keyboard badasses if they want to talk shit. the people who run their mouths are always the biggest pussies in the RW. dudes that dont say shit-that's who you gotta worry about.

bb you're in your mid-fifties, overweight, married but kind of bored in your marriage, and you don't hobby, actually. a.i.r.?
I see you're running your mouth again. bahahahahahahahhaa

MAGA
Old 12-20-2019, 11:43 AM   #52
pxmcc
BANNED

^ i didn't say shit except those who speak loudest have the smallest stick.. (no pun intended..)
Old 12-20-2019, 05:01 PM   #53
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Just bought me an outfit for the start of the Impeachment trial...

Old 12-20-2019, 05:29 PM   #54
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
You are a mad man you know nothing blow hard.
You're a self described big shot that's a small fry in realty.
Old 12-20-2019, 05:51 PM   #55
Ironmann11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Getting ready for the trial? Lol! Those sorry ass Democrat’s know its the weakest fucking impeachment case and they are scared to turn the charges over. They know without a doubt he will never be found guilty. He didnt break the law. The democrats wanted to hide the transcripts so the public couldnt even see what was said. The real question here should be is why is Hunter Biden making more than $50,000 a month for being on the board of a Ukraine Energy Company. This company was big backers of Obama and Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election. The democrats know if they turn that shit over a bunch of democrats are about to be in deep shit! After them wasting this much time on something this small I doubt I will ever vote Democrat again. I always vote for who I think will help me the most. Trump has done a lot of good things. And my 401K has made more money than ever! Unemployment rate is also the lowest. Ask those people in Michigan at those car manufacturers what he has done for them. Also these other countries are suffering bc were not giving them free trade anymore. We have more shit being done in the US than ever. Like I said I dont consider mysef a certain party when it comes to politics. But I’m smart enough to see that the US is thriving better than ever. These fuckers just dont like Trump and spend more time trying to screw him over other than helping the country. After watching what they have done to Trump Ill never vote on that side again. Now he just makes a mockery of them stupid fuckers. His visit to Michigan the other night was funny as hell. He just makes jokes of every one of those idiots. U can call him a racist or whatever you want but he knows what he is doing when it comes to business in this country. Anyone who cant see that dont want to. Some of you watch CNN and believe all of that BS they spit out. I quit watching it after seeing them reporting so much false news and being wrong. At least Fox news will get some Democrats on their show. CNN just has Democrats talking about Trump every single day. Trump will never be found guilty and will be your President in 2020 and for 4 more years after that. U can count on it after this BS Pelosi just tried!
Old 12-20-2019, 09:07 PM   #56
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're the one who talks about taking someone out behind the wood shed. I don't need a wood shed...I don't know who this overweight person you talk about is...I'm in better shape then you have ever been in. I don't mouth off being low key I'll let my actions do the talking. I can't stand people who talk tuff but run when confronted with their out of control mouths. Your a plain and simple BULLSHITTER!!
Old 12-20-2019, 11:12 PM   #57
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the one who talks about taking someone out behind the wood shed. I don't need a wood shed...I don't know who this overweight person you talk about is...I'm in better shape then you have ever been in. I don't mouth off being low key I'll let my actions do the talking. I can't stand people who talk tuff but run when confronted with their out of control mouths. Your a plain and simple BULLSHITTER!!

Old 12-20-2019, 11:27 PM   #58
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
^ i didn't say shit except those who speak loudest have the smallest stick.. (no pun intended..)
We all have heard you, you dont need to yell!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
Old 12-20-2019, 11:44 PM   #59
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
u funny. pm me. or stfu. i'm standing here calling you a pussy. not a bullshitter just a pussy. lets all watch what bb1961 does now..
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

and yes Mitch McConnell definitely needs to meet me behind the woodshed. i'll rearrange his ugly turtle face in short order. he pisses me off way more than the Orange Clown in Chief. (btw, the Orange Clown's new name is IMPOTUS-impeached president of the United States, per George Conway.. bahahahaha)
Old 12-20-2019, 11:49 PM   #60
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Dear John i already called him out. i aint calling you out cause i respect my elders.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women