Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2013, 10:41 AM   #46
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Rubbish.

I've seen Pipe on several occasions, and speak to him via Facebook and email often. He is one of the kindest men in this hobby and to call or accuse him of being a pimp or anything remotely close to it is absolutely absurd.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:14 PM   #47
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
... I am a fucking taliban warlord..
Now here's a rumor I can start...
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #48
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 104459

I have a twitter account affixed to my hobby name that I use as a inner approach to connect and have people get to know me personally. I let those that I'm close with outside of the hobby on my personal FB page, but any mingling of hobby discussions is don't through pm.
Guest080613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:18 PM   #49
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

Oh, and Valerie! U r fucking hot
Old 03-05-2013, 03:03 PM   #50
BossHogg50
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina Parker View Post
Oh, and Valerie! U r fucking hot
Yes!! My thoughts xactly
BossHogg50 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:28 PM   #51
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

Hell yes!
Old 03-05-2013, 04:38 PM   #52
Crazyleg
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

Can't we all just get along?
Crazyleg is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #53
DDlover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelie Kornikova View Post
I have a hobby Facebook but I don't seek out clients there. Everyone must pass the same screening. I am 23 years old and my rate is 300/hr. There are private facebook groups but none that I was invited in were run by Pipefitter or any pimps. I've met Pipefitter before on a couple if occasions and he was very nice and helpful to me once on a trip I made to Huntsville.

I'm sure you are very good at what you do. But at the end of the day, I don't trust a hooker with my private information. Identity theft being just one concern. That's what's good about facebook groups. You get invited in by some "John in charge", and the women are young, hot, enthusiastic, economically priced, and grateful. Well, that's my experience.
DDlover is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #54
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

And pretty much saying every chick on facebook is forced into prostitution is fucking retarded. I can deal with moody women, cunty women, bitchy women, but acting retarded is just fucking stupid beyond any abilities of logical reasoning I have ever come across..
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:30 AM   #55
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Now this is what I'd call a showcase thread - showcase of ECCIE rule violations that is! Some of these will be discussed individually with members, but as a reminder:

1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others
3 - Disrespect to others
4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff. Too many of these to count!
6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Plenty of hijacks too!
9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums.
15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use.

I probably missed a few, but those that this applies to should get the idea. If you are unclear on any of these, it wouldn't be a bad idea to to read the full list of rules below or send me a PM if you have questions or concerns.
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:23 AM   #56
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Rubbish.

I've seen Pipe on several occasions, and speak to him via Facebook and email often. He is one of the kindest men in this hobby and to call or accuse him of being a pimp or anything remotely close to it is absolutely absurd.
See...

And I know Val will not say the same about me.

And come on Vic.. I can put up with a lot of things but ineptitude and conspiratorial theories rank up there with "Things that set Blad off"..
Old 03-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #57
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Most exciting discussion on ECCIE I have come across in a long time. Its laughable to me that old/fat/hags charge crazy rates all over eccie. I have brought it up before on the MS boards how the nasty/hag network attacks the new providers when they show up with lower rates. Next thing you know the new girl is charging three times what she was glad to be getting a few weeks prior. Then once the newness wears off she is starving. I for one think keeping all FB groups far away from the fat/hag network is the best thing that can happen. These women are some of the most spiteful hookers on earth. They cant stand for anything to threaten their crazy overpriced hooker world where they are still relevant. Its the dawn of a new age gentlemen where we hold all the cards and the fat/hag network withers on the vine and goes the way of the dial up. Its like the old saying "There is nothing more spiteful than a hooker scorned". I guess thats a saying. Anyway props to you Bama dawgs for standing up and helping change the game.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #58
GulfCouple
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

We have a hobby FB account, but truthfully there does not seem to be much activity. Of course, we may just be looking in the wrong areas. Twitter and FB do allow for "contact" beyond ECCIE and works towards building a better friendship/relationship between the providers and hobbiest.....just our opinion...
GulfCouple is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:10 PM   #59
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
Most exciting discussion on ECCIE I have come across in a long time. Its laughable to me that old/fat/hags charge crazy rates all over eccie. I have brought it up before on the MS boards how the nasty/hag network attacks the new providers when they show up with lower rates. Next thing you know the new girl is charging three times what she was glad to be getting a few weeks prior. Then once the newness wears off she is starving. I for one think keeping all FB groups far away from the fat/hag network is the best thing that can happen. These women are some of the most spiteful hookers on earth. They cant stand for anything to threaten their crazy overpriced hooker world where they are still relevant. Its the dawn of a new age gentlemen where we hold all the cards and the fat/hag network withers on the vine and goes the way of the dial up. Its like the old saying "There is nothing more spiteful than a hooker scorned". I guess thats a saying. Anyway props to you Bama dawgs for standing up and helping change the game.

BOOM SHAKA LAKA!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GulfCouple View Post
We have a hobby FB account, but truthfully there does not seem to be much activity. Of course, we may just be looking in the wrong areas. Twitter and FB do allow for "contact" beyond ECCIE and works towards building a better friendship/relationship between the providers and hobbiest.....just our opinion...
Honestly it depends on your area of loaction. I travel a lot. In Alabama the force is strong in the facebook groups/chicks.. In Arkansas not so much, Florida.. Orlando and Tampa are booming but every where else is a desert for now. Calicornication.. GOLD I TELL YOU!! GOLD!!!!!!! Tennessee.. Honestly who the fuck cares about Tennessee anyway??
Old 03-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #60
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

And for reference here..

25 Years of experience for a hooker..

Listen to the link and die laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR_0FR4NaeQ

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies