Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > The Sandbox - Nebraska
The Sandbox - Nebraska The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2013, 12:39 PM   #46
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

RE: VIETNAM. It may or may not have been right or wrong, but it's definitely not the topic of this thread.

I want a supply of large-busted school teachers or nurses. They must not wear granny panties or depends. They will do it with a double headed strap on dildo while I eat cheet-os and lick my fingers before I dip them into their dripping juices. They scream CHESTER CHEETAH as Jane Fonda licks Viet Cong ladyboy asses. The nurse lubricates her purple starfish before I slowly thrust the crumpled shell casing and donut-holes between their ass cheeks and eat. But then Oompa loompas, with lollipops, enter carrying
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:54 PM   #47
borisbaggins
Valued Poster

Location: Where the girls are the fairest, who gives a fuck about the boys!
Encounters: 32

I want a supply of large-busted school teachers or nurses. They must not wear granny panties or depends. They will do it with a double headed strap on dildo while I eat cheet-os and lick my fingers before I dip them into their dripping juices. They scream CHESTER CHEETAH as Jane Fonda licks Viet Cong ladyboy asses. The nurse lubricates her purple starfish before I slowly thrust the crumpled shell casing and donut-holes between their ass cheeks and eat. But then Oompa loompas, with lollipop stripper shoes
borisbaggins is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:46 PM   #48
CS123
Valued Poster

I want a supply of large-busted school teachers or nurses. They must not wear granny panties or depends. They will do it with a double headed strap on dildo while I eat cheet-os and lick my fingers before I dip them into their dripping juices. They scream CHESTER CHEETAH as Jane Fonda licks Viet Cong ladyboy asses. The nurse lubricates her purple starfish before I slowly thrust the crumpled shell casing and donut-holes between their ass cheeks and eat. But then Oompa loompas, with lollipops, enter carrying stripper shoes and astro-glide.
CS123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #49
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I want a supply of large-busted school teachers or nurses. They must not wear granny panties or depends. They will do it with a double headed strap on dildo while I eat cheet-os and lick my fingers before I dip them into their dripping juices. They scream CHESTER CHEETAH as Jane Fonda licks Viet Cong ladyboy asses. The nurse lubricates her purple starfish before I slowly thrust the crumpled shell casing and donut-holes between their ass cheeks and eat. But then Oompa loompas, with lollipop stripper shoes, enter carrying a large
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #50
LNK
Valued Poster

I want a supply of large-busted school teachers or nurses. They must not wear granny panties or depends. They will do it with a double headed strap on dildo while I eat cheet-os and lick my fingers before I dip them into their dripping juices. They scream CHESTER CHEETAH as Jane Fonda licks Viet Cong ladyboy asses. The nurse lubricates her purple starfish before I slowly thrust the crumpled shell casing and donut-holes between their ass cheeks and eat. But then Oompa loompas, with lollipop stripper shoes, enter carrying a large holiday wreath and Astro-Glide.

(Trying to fix the posts that are stepping on each other!)

(With Lollipop stripper shoes, no less!)
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:00 AM   #51
hobbyistinomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

I want a supply of large-busted school teachers or nurses. They must not wear granny panties or depends. They will do it with a double headed strap on dildo while I eat cheet-os and lick my fingers before I dip them into their dripping juices. They scream CHESTER CHEETAH as Jane Fonda licks Viet Cong ladyboy asses. The nurse lubricates her purple starfish before I slowly thrust the crumpled shell casing and donut-holes between their ass cheeks and eat. But then Oompa loompas, with lollipop stripper shoes, enter carrying a large holiday wreath and Astro-Glide. "FOODFIGHT," yelled
hobbyistinomaha is online now   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:07 AM   #52
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I want a supply of large-busted school teachers or nurses. They must not wear granny panties or depends. They will do it with a double headed strap on dildo while I eat cheet-os and lick my fingers before I dip them into their dripping juices. They scream CHESTER CHEETAH as Jane Fonda licks Viet Cong ladyboy asses. The nurse lubricates her purple starfish before I slowly thrust the crumpled shell casing and donut-holes between their ass cheeks and eat. But then Oompa loompas, with lollipop stripper shoes, enter carrying a large holiday wreath and Astro-Glide. "FOODFIGHT," yelled Chester Cheetah
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #53
oldmanoftheroad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Hmm I'm not sure we're on the right track but

I want a supply of large-busted school teachers or nurses. They must not wear granny panties or depends. They will do it with a double headed strap on dildo while I eat cheet-os and lick my fingers before I dip them into their dripping juices. They scream CHESTER CHEETAH as Jane Fonda licks Viet Cong ladyboy asses. The nurse lubricates her purple starfish before I slowly thrust the crumpled shell casing and donut-holes between their ass cheeks and eat. But then Oompa loompas, with lollipop stripper shoes, enter carrying a large holiday wreath and Astro-Glide. "FOODFIGHT," yelled Chester Cheetah, as he

oldmanoftheroad is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #54
Bairstan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I want a supply of large-busted school teachers or nurses. They must not wear granny panties or depends. They will do it with a double headed strap on dildo while I eat cheet-os and lick my fingers before I dip them into their dripping juices. They scream CHESTER CHEETAH as Jane Fonda licks Viet Cong ladyboy asses. The nurse lubricates her purple starfish before I slowly thrust the crumpled shell casing and donut-holes between their ass cheeks and eat. But then Oompa loompas, with lollipop stripper shoes, enter carrying a large holiday wreath and Astro-Glide. "FOODFIGHT," yelled Chester Cheetah, as he strokes himself
Bairstan is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:03 PM   #55
LNK
Valued Poster

I want a supply of large-busted school teachers or nurses. They must not wear granny panties or depends. They will do it with a double headed strap on dildo while I eat cheet-os and lick my fingers before I dip them into their dripping juices. They scream CHESTER CHEETAH as Jane Fonda licks Viet Cong ladyboy asses. The nurse lubricates her purple starfish before I slowly thrust the crumpled shell casing and donut-holes between their ass cheeks and eat. But then Oompa loompas, with lollipop stripper shoes, enter carrying a large holiday wreath and Astro-Glide. "FOODFIGHT," yelled Chester Cheetah, as he strokes himself with a
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:09 PM   #56
Guest022718
Account Disabled

I want a supply of large-busted school teachers or nurses. They must not wear granny panties or depends. They will do it with a double headed strap on dildo while I eat cheet-os and lick my fingers before I dip them into their dripping juices. They scream CHESTER CHEETAH as Jane Fonda licks Viet Cong ladyboy asses. The nurse lubricates her purple starfish before I slowly thrust the crumpled shell casing and donut-holes between their ass cheeks and eat. But then Oompa loompas, with lollipop stripper shoes, enter carrying a large holiday wreath and Astro-Glide. "FOODFIGHT," yelled Chester Cheetah, as he strokes himself with a local provider's
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:27 PM   #57
CS123
Valued Poster

I want a supply of large-busted school teachers or nurses. They must not wear granny panties or depends. They will do it with a double headed strap on dildo while I eat cheet-os and lick my fingers before I dip them into their dripping juices. They scream CHESTER CHEETAH as Jane Fonda licks Viet Cong ladyboy asses. The nurse lubricates her purple starfish before I slowly thrust the crumpled shell casing and donut-holes between their ass cheeks and eat. But then Oompa loompas, with lollipop stripper shoes, enter carrying a large holiday wreath and Astro-Glide. "FOODFIGHT," yelled Chester Cheetah, as he strokes himself with a local provider's cactus plant.
CS123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:47 AM   #58
hobbyistinomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

I want a supply of large-busted school teachers or nurses. They must not wear granny panties or depends. They will do it with a double headed strap on dildo while I eat cheet-os and lick my fingers before I dip them into their dripping juices. They scream CHESTER CHEETAH as Jane Fonda licks Viet Cong ladyboy asses. The nurse lubricates her purple starfish before I slowly thrust the crumpled shell casing and donut-holes between their ass cheeks and eat. But then Oompa loompas, with lollipop stripper shoes, enter carrying a large holiday wreath and Astro-Glide. "FOODFIGHT," yelled Chester Cheetah, as he strokes himself with a local provider's cactus plant.

Meanwhile, LadyY
hobbyistinomaha is online now   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #59
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Meanwhile, LadyY needs Greek.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:34 PM   #60
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Meanwhile, LadyY needs Greek while sucking
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women