Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2011, 10:00 PM   #46
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Wow, this thread is....wow. We've got Sillygirl up to her usual snobby, bitchy tricks, demeaning everyone who she thinks aren't worth her time or troubles unless they bow down and worship her, bringing up topics that have no business or bearing on this thread, just trying to derail it and show how much better she is and how all us guys are below her. You're damn hot and I'd love to spend time with you but holy fuck you have the personality of steel wool and nails on a chalkboard. Yeah, I wouldn't want my daughter, if I ever have one, in this business, because she'd have to deal with people like you.

And the Elves/Ella, whatever the fuck you all are going by, jesus christ can you not handle any type of words about you that aren't "omg teh r da best in da business, they must have all my moneiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You started out being classy and professional, but the way you've acted here has just killed any of that in my mind. Whatever entity you are needs to realize you/it/your girl whatever lead a guy on for an appointment she probably had no intention of keeping in the first place. When the guy mentions it, not even really complaining, just sharing the info (that's what this site is for, sharing info, good and bad, nothing is always as rosy as you cheeks), you and your crew go off like spoiled children who can't get daddy's credit card for the afternoon to buy that $6000 pair of jeans that you just MUST have. You failed big time with this thread and continue to do so every time you post in here.

The other guys are right, it's getting to be that guys are afraid to post anything that is nothing but glowing about a girl, in fear of being blacklisted and outcast by the women here. It shouldn't be that way, we all should be able to share info without fear of getting blown up at on the internet, getting our heads bit off because the woman didn't like the fact that we even asked if they would do something they felt was below their standards or even disagree with them. You say something bad, you get talked about behind closed doors and suddenly nobody answers your phone anymore. You loan a girl money, want it back in some way, shape, or form, and suddenly you're the asshole. You're not princesses, we're not princes, this is not fucking camelot, this is the fucking real world.

I have a feeling i'll get points or a banning or something but damn it guys, man the fuck up!
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:05 PM   #47
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I shall warn a few of you gents now.....the white knights will come a runnin'. I'm sure it'll happen in the locker room, but I'm sure you'll get some PM's too.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:27 PM   #48
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

The topic at hand is a cancelled appointment. Other discussions should be taken to a new thread.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:38 AM   #49
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
I shall warn a few of you gents now.....the white knights will come a runnin'. I'm sure it'll happen in the locker room, but I'm sure you'll get some PM's too.
Oh yes, they are overdue. Let's get the trumpets and the armor suit ready as they ride in to defend the honor of the damsel in distress (on topic) over the ncns.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:49 AM   #50
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Gallop, gallop, gallop.

I have to say my ncns experience with Ella was handled much better than this one...but the situation was such that I was able to post a review about it rather than a regular thread. Since reviews tend to have more impact on business, that may have been the reason I got a better response. Things seem to have gone downhill since the "Kansas City North Pole" was announced.

Gallop, gallop, gallop.
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:51 PM   #51
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
Gallop, gallop, gallop.

I have to say my ncns experience with Ella was handled much better than this one...but the situation was such that I was able to post a review about it rather than a regular thread. Since reviews tend to have more impact on business, that may have been the reason I got a better response. Things seem to have gone downhill since the "Kansas City North Pole" was announced.

Gallop, gallop, gallop.
I considered posting this as an NS review but a review with no meeting is kind of frowned on. Also, I wanted the ladies to have input on this as well. I see tgfegirls have been banned so I guess they can't damage themselves here anymore. Didn't notice their ad on BP so they may not even be in town anymore.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #52
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

"I see tgfegirls have been banned"

On ECCIE, most bans are not forever...merely a temporary suspension.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:44 PM   #53
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrew_2000 View Post
"I see tgfegirls have been banned"

On ECCIE, most bans are not forever...merely a temporary suspension.
Crew, who will be using the account when/if they return. Will it be Ella or Santa or someone else? Has anyone suggested to them that they each get an account?
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:17 PM   #54
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

I have made the following suggestions to the group:

Each lady should only have one account.

Each lady should make it clear that they are affiliated with thegfegirls...with a naming structure such as Elf_Ella

They/he/she/whoever is the human behind the usernames should eliminate any extra usernames which have been created.

Old 03-17-2011, 04:49 PM   #55
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Issues!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegfegirls View Post
I won't beat a dead horse, and in no way did I accuse nor mean to accuse ...

words...
more words...
more and more words...

gee, many more words..

words, when will she make any sense at all?
Seems like a lot of issues that I don't want to ever deal with.
No matter how good looking, I will avoid thegfegirls as I would avoid the bubonic plague.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:15 PM   #56
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I don't know about avoiding them like the plague. Ella has some great reviews. Clearly she screwed up big time here and didn't handle it well, but it seems a little harsh to go to that extreme. Wish she'd come clean like the Dallas example that was posted earlier, that was text book. I imagine it's too late though, my suspicion is they've left town and won't see or be seen on Eccie anymore. Kinda sad.
lakecat is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #57
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakecat View Post
I don't know about avoiding them like the plague. Ella has some great reviews. Clearly she screwed up big time here and didn't handle it well, but it seems a little harsh to go to that extreme. Wish she'd come clean like the Dallas example that was posted earlier, that was text book. I imagine it's too late though, my suspicion is they've left town and won't see or be seen on Eccie anymore. Kinda sad.
This will be my last post on this matter. This ruined their KC visit but they're young and will get over it. I expect them to be back here someday and also expect them to be back on ECCIE before long. This is too good a source of business for them to discard.

Hopefully, they learned a small lesson here. You can be young and hot and have lots of great reviews but a small misstep can cause major problems. If they're smart, they'll learn a lesson and if not it will repeat itself someday.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:18 PM   #58
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakecat View Post
I'm sure they'll be on ECCIE. This little dust up is nothing compared to some they had on the Louisianna forums. They are still active there.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:35 AM   #59
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by janwalshs View Post
This will be my last post on this matter. This ruined their KC visit but they're young and will get over it. I expect them to be back here someday and also expect them to be back on ECCIE before long. This is too good a source of business for them to discard.

Hopefully, they learned a small lesson here. You can be young and hot and have lots of great reviews but a small misstep can cause major problems. If they're smart, they'll learn a lesson and if not it will repeat itself someday.
Actually Eccie represents less than 5% of our business in most cities in the U.S, much the reason we tend to not advertise or post here. (LESS THAN 85 POSTS IN OUR ENTIRE SPAN HERE AT ECCIE)It is usually more hassle than benefit, as we have seen here in this thread.

I am unsure what lesson was to be learned here, as i believe we disagree as to the lesson. there will always be those who believe our ways are not what they wish them to be, however we have remained a constant across the nation and will continue to do so. All organizations in this hobby have their issues and faults, and I do agree all that can be done in the end is to learn and move on. The lesson we learn from this is who to and who not to cater to in the future.

While the Elves have enjoyed KC in the past, we have had more and more issues with clients who claim things that are either not true or out of context, undoubtedly they represent other agencies or providers in the area who are of the belief that the Elves are somehow in competition with them. There are in fact reviews right this moment on your KC boards that never could have taken place as there were no Elves within 500 miles of KC at the time, posted by affiliates or regular clients of KC local agencies and providers, however we simply grin and move on. Our Elves have recieved hundreds of excellent reviews from across the nation, we have to send them to KC to get bad ones, It just isnt worth it. We do however have a strong local client list and will continue to cater to those gents as they have earned our respect and our gratitude. We will not however appologise for issues that arrise from misunderstandings nor personal vendettas. This is a thread posted by a client who was unhappy with our service or lack therof, simple solution, call another provider and hopefully have a better experience. He saw fit to make public his discontent and that is certainly what this board is for, however it is not for OLY a client to state his issues, but for others to be able to respond, we have done that and as always someone has to start using words such as unprofessionalism and improper handling of the situation.

The only thing that is left for us to say is simple, Call the elves or dont call the elves, accept our response or dont accept our response, but one thing is for certain, while you may have some belief that eccie is a huge part of our business, it is in fact, a tiny drop in the pond, so in the end, we will continue to excell in our business, the only thing that you can insure is that you no longer enjoy the companionship of the elves while others outside of eccie do. Yes it is a blunt and UNPROFESSIONAL way of putting it, however just as you have a choice to visit an elf or not, the Elves have the choice to not have to kiss your ass for the few clients we do get from Eccie KC.

Its a cruel world, but in the end it is still a free country. The Elves have an owner, and their owner makes the rules for the Elves, although client input is always appreciated, it doesnt mean it will ever be implimented, If you wish to set rules and policy for a national management firm, then start your own. This one has been doing fine for 4 years without KC or its input, I am certain it will continue to do the same with or without the support of Eccie KC.
As far as we are concerned, Ella made the right decision not to see a client when she was less than 100%, we will stand by that decision, and if that means losing clients, then so be it. For Ella it was a lose/lose situation, cancelling means disgruntled client, and giving a poor performance means an unsatisfied client. She is a solid PSE provider who cares what kind of performance she gives and for that she has had to watch people here trample her hard earned and excellent reputation. Shame on you.
thegfegirls is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:54 AM   #60
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Oh Please!!!! I thought this handled had been banded!

Eccie just a small part of their business...yea right,lol.

Boy, they sure could use a P/R firm to handle their communications...their Human Resource Dept is OK...but they would be best to stay out of the "Spin Control" Dept and outsource that.

And your this "national management firm" with 100's of reviews throughout the US? Then start flying your providers into a city, rather than making them drive hours to a city. If ya want to act like a big deal, ya need to back it up with actions.

Hard earn rep??? How old is this girl, lol

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

FYI never used the service, never will...do they give a rat's ass??

WHO CARES!!!!

This apparent conspiracy of other KC agencies or providers to run them out of town......(does legend in ur own mind pop up)

NOPE, it's just in KC we just call out the BS and poor mangement when we see it

Thanks for finishing up my day with a good laugh from the "theBSgirls"!!!!
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women