Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47734
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2013, 12:03 PM   #46
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

The marriage was no longer alive it was dead. The passion that was once there was gone. It faded along with the vague memories of the first kiss,the first hug and the first night together. I longed for the touch I so desired the feel of being loved not just in an ordinary way but a passionate way. I wanted that wild random sex we used to have before life took over. How I missed the excitement the unknown and most of all just feeling wanted. The days went by and it become less and less the love grew apart. I no longer desired him but no long wanted him or needed him. I wanted more and I needed more. I would dread seeing him and did not want to be around him. I stayed because I was so worried what others thought and not my own happiness. The years I wasted the time I can not get back.

There was a new guy at work he was cute and nice and made me want him. He gave me a reason to go to work. He gave me a reason to want more then I had. The flirting was nice it made me feel alive. It made me feel wanted and desired. I came to work and he was gone he transferred to another store. Damn my luck.

I walked into the local store one night and he was there. WTF this is not going to be good. I knew I would be making alot of trips for bread and milk. I wanted to touch his ass so much. I wanted to rip this clothes off right there in the produce department. I wanted sex in the backroom. I could not cross the line. I was married it is not right. I have to go home. Damnit, I want him but no I can not do this.

I would go home and fuck my husband not wanting him but using him. I wanted the other man but it was wrong. I would suck his dick but dream of the guy that I wanted. The sex became wild out of control. My husband loved it but I still was not happy. I wanted the hot young guy. I wanted his ass, dick and most of all I wanted him to kiss me..

I go in the store and we keep flirting and he starts asking me to meet him when he gets off work. I want too and how it hurts to say no. I know I would be so wet from thinking of him and wanting him. I know my nipples would get so hard and long for his touch. I wanted him to touch me and make love to me. I wanted his mouth against mine. Even now thinking of him makes my nipples get hard and my pussy wet.

It was my first day of my new job and I had to pass his home. I went by his drive and shit he was there pulling in unlocking the gate. I go up and do a u turn. I am just going to say hi. There is no harm in saying hi is it. I am sitting in my car and he walks up and leans in and we start talking. Man I need to go work. It is my first day. He leans further in the window. His hands touch my legs and moves up to my pussy. This is not good this is bad real bad. He leans in and kisses me and it starts out as a slow kiss then gets deep and his hands get tighter on my leg and up to my pussy. I want to say no but shit how do I. I tell him it is wrong and so on but his touch felt so good. I wanted him more now then ever. He gets in my car. We start kissing more and his hands felt so good against my body. We start undressing and I want him. It is in the middle of the day and we have to make it quick. He is in the passenger seat of my car. I climb over and get on top of him and start fucking him. How his dick felt so good going inside of me. I am going up and down and deeper and deeper. It felt so good and it felt so right. I leaned in to kiss him as I go down on top of his dick. I wrap my arms around him and pull him close. We finally cum. It seemed to last forever but it had to be quick. We get dressed and we go on our ways.

I wish I could say that we had alot of random moments back then but it was just once. I think of him everytime I pass by the drive to his parents home. I wonder does he remember that Nov day. If we see each other it is just a hug and we do not speak about it. I just figure I am a vague memory to him. We both have different lives but hopefully when he looks across his yard to his parents drive he remembers that day like it was yesterday. He was the guy that broke me and made me want so much more then I had with my husband. He was the guy that gave me the courage for my next affair.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:11 PM   #47
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Proof that you are good....copy cats. And there you have it. You got talent girl.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #48
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Proof that you are good....copy cats. And there you have it. You got talent girl.
I have seen some try the copy cat thing. But this actually looks genuine, thought out and creative. It shows when someone puts forth honest effort.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #49
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

no I totally agree! I just meant there are others who recently posted erotica theads since passion's original erotica thread and that is proof of how good her stories are
Old 08-05-2013, 04:31 PM   #50
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No these are real stories out of my mind....
Old 08-05-2013, 06:00 PM   #51
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I learned you do not get your meat were you get your potatoes. I knew that but I finally said forget it. I started hanging out with this guy at work and we would go to the clubs together. One night we had went to eat and was about to go inside. We were in his car and we started kissing and I had a short skirt on and I help glide his hands up to my ass and around to my pussy. I wanted him and I wanted him to want me. I did not care that it was a parking lot screw it if anyone seen us. He slides over to the passenger seat and I get on top of him. My skirt is getting higher and his pants are going lower. I climb on top of him and slide him inside of me. I pull him close and start kissing him more. It was a moment that lasted a life time. We are lost in each other and we are not paying attention to anyone but ourselves. We finish and start to get dressed when all of a sudden one of our co workers walks by and says hi....

We go inside the club and nothing is said to me but the next day at work it was all over the plant everyone knew we were fucking at the club in the parking lot. The next time we were at the club in the parking lot someone started taking pictures of us in the car. I run into him every now and then and now he does not get in the same car with me. He may give me a hug and chat with me but alone time does not happen. Maybe he is afraid I will get him to cross a line that has no return.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:28 PM   #52
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The manager at the local tire shop and I had been flirting with each other. Everytime I stopped to say hi to him he was busy or too many people there. I planned it out a Saturday afternoon as he is finishing the days sales. I had found me a red sexy dress just to wear for him. I go to work and get off and change. It is noon when I get there. I stop and he is in his office. I go in and start talking to him. I know he has to know why I am there. The building is locked up and it is just us. He closes his door and pushes me on his desk and starts to undress me. I stop him and push him back and walk him over to his loveseat in the office. I go to my knees and start sucking his dick. It keeps getting harder and harder. I know he is about to cum but I do not want him too. I want him to fuck me first. I pause and start licking his balls. I look at him and take his fingers in my mouth as my hand is on his wet dick going up and down. I feel the warmth and I want him. He stands me up and takes me to his desk and bends me over and starts fucking me. He goes deep inside of me and it feels so good. I do not want him to stop. He wants to go deeper so he takes his arms and puts around my shoulders and pull me closer to him. I can tell he is about to cum and he pulls out and cums on my ass. He takes my head and turns me up to the corner of the room and points to the camera. He pats my ass and tells me you just been filmed. I was pissed at first how could he. I was not happy but then he leans in and starts kissing me again and I forget about the camera but his hard dick in me. Hell why should I care what anyone thinks. I look at him and whisper lets make it round two.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #53
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Passion View Post
No these are real stories out of my mind....
Passion, I think your ORIGINAL stuff (yes i believe everything in this thread is yours and totally from your mind) is awesome . At no point have I ever thought your words were misrepresented. I believe the words are your own and they should be enjoyed by many thats all ive been trying to say. the point of my initial reply was simply that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and she had a flew imitators. That. Is. All. no ill intended whatsoever. sometimes things get lost in translation. You are a wonderful writer!
Old 08-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #54
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default My avatar

I just wanted you to see my avatar.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:49 PM   #55
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Wow Tucson. Oh THN I know you do. I was just making it clear to anyone that had doubts.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:24 AM   #56
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Learning to give a blow job becomes like an art to a girl. We all have a style and we make it our oral signature. Sometimes to get great at a skill you need someone to give you pointers. Someone that can guide you to your top performance. I know we all can stick a dick in our mouth and lick balls but it becomes an art to take the dick in your mouth and make the man say damn and be breathless. It becomes an art for him to remember you over and over. You know you have learned how to suck a good dick when you can see someone over and over and he wants you to suck his dick or he wants you to teach someone how to suck dick. Some girls may enjoy giving blow jobs all her life, then others like myself started enjoying it later on when I was in my mid 20's. I am glad I had someone that let me improve my skills over and over and doing so it allowed me to learn to enjoy it. It became a self improving matter for me to get better so I could please him more. I learned to enjoy the feel of his hard dick in my mouth and how his dick would go limp after he would cum. How wet his balls would get and I would take them in my mouth. Running my tongue up against his shaft just with the right amount of pressure. I would see how deep I could take his dick in my throat. When he is face fucking you and you look into his eyes. I would try and see how many times I could get him hard again. Sometimes getting him hard again was not for him but my own self. I wanted to do this to make him drained so he would remember me everytime he touched his dick. I know to some getting off is only with intercourse or daty but to get so involved in sucking that dick you cum from it can feel just as awesome. How to know that you were able to take a man from limp back to limp just with your mouth, lips, tongue and hand. How to know he is weak at that moment and to know you had that much power over him in so many ways. He finds himself trusting you with his most prize possession. He trust you for not just a brief moment but sometimes several minutes. You learn his dick what he likes and what he wants. We all can write a list of how we give a great blow job and what feels good but each dick is different and each ladies skills are different.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:11 AM   #57
Falcon58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Passion, I think your ORIGINAL stuff (yes i believe everything in this thread is yours and totally from your mind) is awesome . At no point have I ever thought your words were misrepresented. I believe the words are your own and they should be enjoyed by many thats all ive been trying to say. the point of my initial reply was simply that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and she had a flew imitators. That. Is. All. no ill intended whatsoever. sometimes things get lost in translation. You are a wonderful writer!
THN..I agree with you that Truly Passion has a gift for taking things from her personal experiences and thoughts and putting them in words. Its a rare gift and I look forward to reading all her new posts.
Falcon58 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:41 AM   #58
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

THN if I have not said it too you Thank you for the kind words on my writing. It makes me feel good. Thanks to everyone that reads my stories and has encouraged me to write more. Hugs and kisses......
Old 08-07-2013, 03:18 AM   #59
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Summer was almost over and you could feel fall in the air. The leaves started to change colors and coat the side of the roads. It was a beautiful day to just relax and enjoy life but reality takes over and work has to be done. I start to walk out the door but spill my coffee all over me. I change clothes and I am driving to work when I realize I left my lunch on the counter. It will be one of those days after all. I pull into work and my parking spot is taken. Now I will be late. How today is not my day. I should have just skipped work and stayed home. It is along day and a boring day. I am ready for it to end and the weekend to get here.

It is lunch time finally I am starving. A few of us head to the local diner. I will not forget when he walked in the door. His eyes meet mine and I could not move. I tried to look away but I was frozen in time. I feel a nudge and Sherry is asking me what do I want to drink. I place my order but all I could think about was this guy. I was wondering is he married, where does he work at, what is his name. I am thinking all the thoughts that cross a person's mind. Lunch became the best part of the day. I thought maybe today will be a great day after all. We were headed out the door when I dropped my keys. I could not have planned it any better but it was right at his table. I lean down to get my keys and he leaned over and said my name is Josh and his is my number call me sometime.

We make it to the work and all I could think about was him. I head to the bathroom and I pull out of my purse this mini strap on vibrator that will fit perfect against my pussy as I am at my desk. I start to insert it but I stop. I slowly put one finger then two in my pussy. I am so wet and I just want to fuck so bad. I just want to feel a tongue against my clit, against my lips and his hands against my breast, and to devour me like no else has before. I pull out my fingers and slowly bring to my mouth. I lick off my pussy juice. I take my other hand and put my mini inside of me. I secure it deep inside me. I slowly get up and adjust myself and head back to work.

I get back to my desk and I look at the number Josh gave me. I think of those eyes his smooth voice. I wonder if he was serious about calling him. I want too but do I. I put the number aside and go back to work. I have the remote close to me and every now and then I make the mini speed up. I have to control myself I can not moan out loud. I have learned to be quiet. I have learned to breath the slow deep breaths. I am not worth a damn today at work. I look at his number one more time. I grab my phone and I start to send him a text but I am so nervous I can not.

I look up it is almost 5 time for the day to be over. It has been along day and along week. I get up and run to the bathroom to remove my mini. I go in there and I take the mini out and put my fingers in my pussy. I feel my juice and I taste it. My clit is begging to be licked. I get up and head out the door. A few of us are headed to the local bar after work. It is Thursday Night drink specials. There is a new band playing tonight. I hope it will be good. We get there and sit at our regular table. Our seats may not have our names posted but we all have our spots. We start having a great time and the band starts to play. The waitress brings me a drink over and tells me it is from the guy at the bar. I look up and it is Josh. I walk over and tell him Thank You and we chat for a few minutes. It is getting late and I need to go.

He is so sweet he walks me to my car. He asks me if I want to go to the lake with him. I almost say no but something about him lures me to want to go. It may be his eyes it could be the unknown of who he is. I agree and I follow him to the lake and we climb aboard his boat. It is the perfect night to be out on the lake. The breeze feels so cool but so warm. The moon is out along with the stars. It is so peaceful out here and you can hear the crickets in the distance. The water splashing against the boat as it rocks back and forth. We sat on the deck enjoy the wonderful night.

He leans in and gives me a kiss. He slowly embraces me harder and harder. It is what I need and want. The mini was just a tease today and I need so much more. He turns me around and slowly starts to undress me. I feel the air blow against my hard nipples my wet pussy and my bare ass. He is slowly caressing my body with his lips. I am frozen from his lips against my skin. I feel him going up my bare legs. He spreads my legs open and kisses my inner thigh. I feel his warm breath getting closer to my pussy. I tensed up cause I want it. I feel it. His tongue glides against my lips and then my clit. I feel it go inside me. I take my hand and push him against me. I do not want him to stop. I want him to stay there. It has to last it has been too long.

He stops and I release my hands against his head. He stands up and takes me by the hand and leads me to the cabin below. He turns some music on and the moonlight shining in was perfect. He lays me on the bed. He leans in close to me and kisses me tenderly. He goes to my ears and then my neck. His warm mouth stops on my nipples. He sucks and squeeze till he gets the response he wanted. He takes a couple of his fingers and slide in my pussy. He pulls them out and brings to my lips. I lick one then the other. I want him but I can not move. He has me under a spell. He comes closer to me and we become one. He pulls my legs around him and I feel his hard dick deep inside me. I want it to last all night. I pull him closer and kiss him and blow in his ear. I take his fingers and slowly lick them one by one. I see how many I can get in my mouth. He stops me.
He pulls out and turns me over. He starts getting me from behind. How his dick feels so good. I take his hand and pull it close to my throat. I reach back and rub his balls as his dick is deep inside of me. I do not want him to cum not yet. I get him to stop and I turn over and he puts his dick in my mouth. I start licking my pussy juice off of his dick. He starts fucking my face harder and harder and deeper and deeper. I love feeling his dick deep inside of my throat and his balls rubbing my face. I get him to take my arms and pen me down. I love the control he has over me. I love knowing I am pleasing him. It gives me such pleasure. I can tell he is about to cum. I feel it building up inside of his shaft. I feel the tightness. I want the hot cum to run down my throat. I want to taste him. He puts more pressure on my wrist. I can not move then I feel the cum slowly go in me. I feel his dick start to go limp. He slowly releases me. He rolls over and just relax. He can not move and neither can I. I slowly slide my hand to his and after a life time we speak. We doze off and when we wake it is time for me to go to work. I pick up the phone and call in sick. I go back and lay down with him so maybe we can have another day like the night we just had.......
Old 08-07-2013, 06:08 AM   #60
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

TP.....anyway you could include pics with your stories? Lol
angusranch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women