Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-03-2017, 12:48 PM   #46
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Well we have more evidence of the type of person he is/wants to be. Why don't you call in your old helicopter buddy and get some filthy 3 way action going.
Old 04-03-2017, 12:50 PM   #47
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

helicopter buddy?? not even sure what that's supposed to mean??
Old 04-03-2017, 01:14 PM   #48
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Personally, I think this deal is just about as valid and likely as her accusing him of extorting the BP chick over the pictures.

Regardless of whether it's true or not, at the end of the day, Abe's money still spends and he has the advantage of not being the one selling his ass.

This whole stupid deal, two or three threads worth, is a good reminder to the ladies that every word you write on this board is an ad for yourself. Fuck around and go off on some kind of multi-thread crime spree of hateful shit and fight-picking, PMS, booze-fueled, whatever, sooner or later you pick one with somebody who doesn't play nice and doesn't give a fuck.

Old 04-03-2017, 01:21 PM   #49
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
i don't care what you think dude..

You care enough to continue to reply.

Old 04-03-2017, 01:25 PM   #50
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
Personally, I think this deal is just about as valid and likely as her accusing him of extorting the BP chick over the pictures.

Regardless of whether it's true or not, at the end of the day, Abe's money still spends and he has the advantage of not being the one selling his ass.

This whole stupid deal, two or three threads worth, is a good reminder to the ladies that every word you write on this board is an ad for yourself. Fuck around and go off on some kind of multi-thread crime spree of hateful shit and fight-picking, PMS, booze-fueled, whatever, sooner or later you pick one with somebody who doesn't play nice and doesn't give a fuck.

You have a point as fuckin usual Zee...god I hate it when you say smart shit...lol
Look I'm not on either side but somehow the pieces don't add up...and if SM did agree to those terms then she is officially crazy but still doesn't add up... but still waiting on the long rebuttal from Ms Moon.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:25 PM   #51
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First of all I spoke with a lot of people about our interaction before your lie thread trying to sabotage some ladies business on BP and I will be more than happy to invite them into this conversation anybody who knows me knows that you are completely full of s*** like I said before you are trying to implicate other people to justify your nasty disgusting piece of s*** Behavior good try though
the reason that I have not responded it's because I have a real life that does not consist of any of this perhaps some of you should try that
I dont need a WK.
And a little bottom-of-the-barrel skank that are throwing dirt at me right now you wait till I get off work tonight we're going to have some real fun it's funny how in four days I'm trying to get this bag of crap too to tell the truth about what really happened with this young lady on BP you came up with this good try though good try
And Danni
STFU
I've been around for seven years and I guarantee you if that was what was going on it would have been brought up long before now you HRFLPOS
oh I forgot we were dancing together two years before you were born
you know everything like I said you guys wait till I get off work
I've got a young man to feed and a real life to live I've said my piece

yeah I've got to go add some honey to my cunt because I'd hate to false advertise My Sweet and Sour cunt

Good try Dishonest nasty fucking staff edit_S31 and the ones that follow you around and cheer you on you about the same level of integrity carry on
everyone have a great day!!! I have world's to rock!!!!
thank you Gemma Fox for pointing out a few very important facts I should be heading up your way sometime soon
And spank me b******

And for the record I have been reputable since I began in July of 2010 f*** yourself
I have reviews that go all the way back to 2010 and I don't believe any of them say anything about BBFS and I've been pissing people off since 2010 don't you think that would have been brought up before now how ironic
And you know what's even more ironic in all of the threads that I've been pissing people off since 2010 not one m*********** has said anything about BBFS and don't you think as pissed off as I've gotten people they would have said something
get a f****** life quit trying to incriminate people
Anyway no I do not offer BFS some little f*** that's been around for a couple of years is going to say I have some explaining to do or a a little pup f*** that's been around for couple of months go f****** suck it
Old 04-03-2017, 01:33 PM   #52
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And Big deal & zeejoe
Since I offer anal I know the best products ... I found you guys some really great Lube SO when you're f****** each other in the ass it won't be so difficult to tell the difference between your face and your ass just hit me up in private I don't want to tell everybody my secrets
Old 04-03-2017, 01:40 PM   #53
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post

Oh so we can have the admiration of YOU!!

FUCK OFF
I guarantee your swollen a SS hole which everybody confuses with your mouth I am doing absolutely wonderfully and FYI I drink about once every three months or longer and I guarantee you when I do I tear that s*** up
you don't know anything about me I wouldn't meet you if you paid me you're a trash talking piece of crap just like the guy that you're endorsing

And guess what else mr. Swollen a swollen face want to try to hit that gym
or perhaps you could futher your education because I'm going to tell you one thing since you know so much about me if this was true I would have a review written by him with my pictures all over the ROS
Old 04-03-2017, 01:44 PM   #54
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Well Abe,
Not only are you toast in this town, a couple Hoston gals are aware also.
Old 04-03-2017, 02:24 PM   #55
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So I'm in the Limelight I'm going to tell you what happened this creep contacted me nothing was said about BBFS he did speak about pictures and anybody who has contacted me knows how I am whether we have met or not

I am on BP I have been on there for 7 years I know how to utilize that site and I make a great portion of my income from there I meet needle in the haystack kind of guys on there weed out the rest claims that he's on eccie I make him send me a message through eccie that way I don't have to go through as much BS as I do if they're not

This exploiting staff edit_S31 would not agree to take pictures with my apparatus I told him he could take pictures of me on two conditions when my face is not exposed secondly with my apparatus. he basically said that I was a liar I wouldn't let him have the pictures and that if I did take the pictures he could promote me. sounds rather pimpish to me doesn't it to you?

I told him evidently he doesn't know who I am because, I don't need promoted by anybody!! I don't run review specials because I don't need them..
guys write reviews on me generally they will ask me if they can and I tell them if you want to fine but I don't need them.

you know why, because I have an impeccable reputation

I did a little research on him..

once I figured out what his agenda was I did flip out on him

nothing was mentioned in our conversation about BBFS

like I said if you scroll back to the beginning of my lovely career on eccie you will see I have reviews since 2010

none of which you will find any kind of drama any kind of substance abuse any kind of. . this is for you Danni, pimps robbery Exedra

you know what I find to be interesting is in the conversation that he posted with him and the young lady on BP

every message was sent with in a minute except for a couple messages they were three minutes apart, how ironic is that????
so you're missing portions I'm going to contact that lady and see if she could fill in the blanks for me because obviously some of you don't know who the f*** I am

and as far as your opinion about me mr. Z Joe
all you are is a s*** throwing contributor and any chance you get to throw shade at me because I got you all butt hurt a while back you take ROFLMFAOOOOO
honestly I don't care !!you do nothing for me..FAT blown up asshole.
big deal you really gotta start being easier on him
I've never seen you I don't know you I don't care go ahead and continue to talk s*** about me

it makes you look just as bad as you say it makes me look now you go ahead and get back with your buddy big deal and start doing your little Duty because I've got bills to pay and even though you don't believe it my phone is blowing up girlfriend the only people that don't contact me is you and trash like you and I'm really super cool with that
Old 04-03-2017, 02:37 PM   #56
honest_abe
not interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Well Abe,
Not only are you toast in this town, a couple Hoston gals are aware also.
really.. the whole town of kc and a couple of houston girls as well??

dude i can roll back up and get what i want.. these are providers and money talks!!
Old 04-03-2017, 02:44 PM   #57
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Did this happen on 4/1?
Old 04-03-2017, 02:46 PM   #58
honest_abe
not interested

haha not quite.. it was yesterday..
Old 04-03-2017, 02:46 PM   #59
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No peanut
This happened before he wrote the initial review on JJ when he first came up here and started writing reviews in KC
Old 04-03-2017, 02:47 PM   #60
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
really.. the whole town of kc and a couple of houston girls as well??

dude i can roll back up and get what i want.. these are providers and money talks!!
Diseases in all you nasty piece of staff edit_s31 s

Believe it or not there are a ton of women who wouldn't touch you! Myself being one of them!! In fact disease spreading mange..
Not ONE of the women I even associate with would even look at you!!!

you think that your money talks and you're all that!! you don't have INTEGRITY you're a bottom-of-the-barrel staff edit_s31
and there are a TON of you out there!!! EVERY GUY that endorsed you in the last thread and in this one, LADIES I would keep that in mind every client that thinks that this trash is a hero KNOWS he's staff edit_s31 KNOWS what he's doing and they endorse it!!!
Which means they're capable of doing the same thing..
I'm willing to take a little bit of slamming because I don't need a white knight
I can take care of myself
I've been around a hell of a lot longer than you have staff edit_s31
and I've avoided f****** like you for a long time
any woman who contacts me from this point on for references that is not in this area I will be sure and let them know that you staff edit_s31

so they could Mark you and all of your encouragers off their list of people that they would possibly see
because people like us
we don't need your money your money comes with staff edit_s31 it was funny how you pulled my picture off that one thread and thought you could utilize that
that is why you did not want to use my apparatus because YOU couldn't have my pictures and take them and spread them anywhere you wanted even make money off them if you were spread them to the right areas

I hope these women that have dealt with you know this that you are probably making money off of the videos and pictures that you have taken from them and you have control over that for the rest of the duration that you have those and that is why I knew you were sabotaging that young lady on BP

you are a complete representation of the dark side of this industry
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women