Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2016, 03:18 PM   #46
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I don't remember being anything but honest with you in regards to your PMs. 3 of them by the way, like 3-4 paragraphs each. If I missed replying to anything there is your reason, lmao. If there's anything you need to ask me feel free to PM me a CONDENSED version and I'll give you a reply. Just leave the BSC out of it.

Youre right about our thread views... I guess we need to give the people what they want and have Freestyle Fridays
bhampro24 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 03:21 PM   #47
bhampro24
Valued Poster

My next review will rhyme also, I've just decided.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:48 PM   #48
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Well u haven't given one straight answer yet. Let's ask one more. Don't u have work to do? HA! Guess u r, aren't ya.

Well I have weekend plans with my Valentine. ♡
Enjoy the love and see u Monday. Kisses!
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:05 PM   #49
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Doc, I left u a message up there and everyone can grasp the concept of not trying to bury it in bs.
And listen, this man works out and is in fantastic shape, wears the top of the line sophisticated clothes, u can tell he makes great money, has perfect teeth... that's a nice looking man whose is extremely impressive and highly intelligent. For that, I know, I admit... bat shit crazy. But bad memories are bad memories.
Now back to u dear... don't get a big head... I am also not about those things. I know u feel me. It's all about the inside and we hit on all 4s, huh? We could be great friends. That's what really blows. That isnwhy I have to say this in here, my chance to respond, but not for them... for u. I appreciate ur decency and understanding more than u know because u have treated me better than anyone about that day... and I am not surprised a bit... because I seen ur soul. That's how I knew u could throw down. I was bummed that ya didn't and happy for the compliment.

I wish u posted more. Show em how it's done. "what colors are my panties... I'm not wearing none".

I would love to meet u on the dance floor!
Okay, everybody have a great weekend! See ya Monday... maybe
Old 02-12-2016, 07:40 PM   #50
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Some people don't need to be on eccie ,its time we all send a vote to headquarters. I just sent mine.
Lovestolick66 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 07:41 PM   #51
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

now the pro needs to go
Old 02-13-2016, 02:29 AM   #52
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Really? I came back on here to make sure those numbers disappear. Did u make that request? U wanna shoot the messenger... we would have lost that war without Paul Revere. Think about that. And think about where the problem comes from... solve it like this:

1. When u guys TOFTT... sign the girl up on ECCIE
2.Write her first review
3. Explain things to her and make sure to give her a provider, veteran provider and site worthy rate of 200. Enjoy ur "grandfathered in" rate for taking that risk
4. Sign her up immediately on DC and P411 immediately.
5. Explain ti her that her if she refers her existing clients there, it gets them off of BP. It supports all 3 sites. It protects these young women and it protects the ECCIE family.
it also protects you cause they are here and u guys make urselves vulnerable and the site linkingnus to BP in ur reviews.
And last, explain to these new ladies that once they are here, no more BP. Only veteran girls here are equipped to handle the training ground.
Make sense? Fix the problem.

1. Newbie girls: scary shit huh? So is the felony formatting twat shots in any communication. Let's not do that. And after u see someone u second guess or screen at all, take ur car thru a car wash. It scrambles those gps trackers immediately.
2. Here's another tip... they sit outside hotels w sonar type devices and listen for things like room numbers. Don't say that on the phone. Either guide em in or email.
3. Never be afraid to ask a veteran for help. If the guys bring u here, we want u to be safe.
4. Respect urselves and the girls who paved the way for u with decent comparable rates.
5. If u need help in ur life, let someone know. Not everybody but I know some like myself will help u if u need it.

Everybody... let's honor Amber. See new thread...
Old 02-13-2016, 02:51 AM   #53
Mansruin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
Really? I came back on here to make sure those numbers disappear. Did u make that request? U wanna shoot the messenger... we would have lost that war without Paul Revere. Think about that. And think about where the problem comes from... solve it like this:

1. When u guys TOFTT... sign the girl up on ECCIE
2.Write her first review
3. Explain things to her and make sure to give her a provider, veteran provider and site worthy rate of 200. Enjoy ur "grandfathered in" rate for taking that risk
4. Sign her up immediately on DC and P411 immediately.
5. Explain ti her that her if she refers her existing clients there, it gets them off of BP. It supports all 3 sites. It protects these young women and it protects the ECCIE family.
it also protects you cause they are here and u guys make urselves vulnerable and the site linkingnus to BP in ur reviews.
And last, explain to these new ladies that once they are here, no more BP. Only veteran girls here are equipped to handle the training ground.
Make sense? Fix the problem.

1. Newbie girls: scary shit huh? So is the felony formatting twat shots in any communication. Let's not do that. And after u see someone u second guess or screen at all, take ur car thru a car wash. It scrambles those gps trackers immediately.
2. Here's another tip... they sit outside hotels w sonar type devices and listen for things like room numbers. Don't say that on the phone. Either guide em in or email.
3. Never be afraid to ask a veteran for help. If the guys bring u here, we want u to be safe.
4. Respect urselves and the girls who paved the way for u with decent comparable rates.
5. If u need help in ur life, let someone know. Not everybody but I know some like myself will help u if u need it.

Everybody... let's honor Amber. See new thread...
I have to agree with you on this one Lacy. I always try and I know a lot of other men here do the same thing if we run across someone that we think should be off BP. Get them here on Eccie signed up for p411. However it's few far and between to find that rare gem on BP that I would want to recommend.
Mansruin is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 03:32 AM   #54
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you and also thank you for:
1. Not being one of the sleezoids that show this site to girls to impress them and then tell them that GFE means "goes for everything" and pressure them to see their clique for 80 flippin dollars. The damage these azzhats do in itself takes days to consider. New girls... uh uh. U deserve better and u deserve more or u belong on BP.
2. Showing some class. You are my kinda guy. I only see guys like you. Girls trying to run high numbers is part of the problem. Thinking a review count is the ultimate provider status. That's obsurd and risky. Also, always avoid Captain Save a Ho. The faces change but the story is always the same.

Veteran girls acting cut throat and not helping or setting the example for the new girls. This really chaps my ass and I really don't care if my saying so pisses ya'll off. I have been gone. Lexi is ur example. Like Dr. SMOOTH said... play on the boards. Get these guys hott when they come on here. They got crazy at home. And u guys... we are here cause we don't want drama either so knock it off with the "good ole boys" shit. Develop some class and represent! Til then, keep ur money!
Old 02-13-2016, 05:08 AM   #55
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Thread is closed for staff discussion. While the rhymes were awesome, once again things went off track.

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 10:36 PM   #56
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay... we are opening the thread back up.

Let's get back to the rhymes please... though actually it is not mandatory. Be careful in how everyone addresses the someone else.

And, per request... leave Lexi out of any discussion.

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 10:52 AM   #57
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Back by popular demand
Catch it while you can
It's just a pebble
But you can't snatch it from my hand

Glad to see people enjoyed our crazy stories
That other chicks crazier than Hannibal
In a room full of cannibals
Eatin Jason Vorhees
Locked in a cage in storage

It's time for someone new to step up to the challenge
Unless you're all too scared to get that ass whipped
Old 02-14-2016, 11:03 AM   #58
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I hear crickets in the thickets.

Old 02-14-2016, 04:34 PM   #59
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

want me to bring the lights
Old 02-14-2016, 04:51 PM   #60
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Just turn em off on the way out Darlin. See Ya'll on the dark side of "the moon".

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women