Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Ohio > Coed Discussions - Ohio
Coed Discussions - Ohio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2011, 06:43 PM   #46
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh yeah!
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:06 PM   #47
XXXXXXXX
BANNED

User ID: 61314
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
John wasn't running off anyone from the board. Nor was he pressuring anyone to do anal or bbbj and you very well know it.
What you are doing here is below you. Or so I would have thought.
John did make me very uncomfortable. I feel very bad for all of this. I am afraid I turned Anonone into a bit of a white knight and now he is being punished for it.

During a session, I guess I let him know that John had made me very uncomfortable. I didn't mean for him to fly off the handle and get angry with John and start all this drama, but he did.

Now he is suspended. I was to blame. I took John's comments personal and perhaps in the wrong way. I had heard of John's reputation from some other ladies, and that fit. I am sorry if I had the wrong impression, John, but it sure seemed to fit. You are known for being pretty forceful about your sessions, and here i am the new girl on the block, and right off the bat, you come across as telling me, I need to offer anal and BBBJs.

I see that you have since explained that this was a misunderstanding. I will try to look at it another way and not jump to conclusions. It is just that after Camden, Alexis, Nicole and the others joining this board and then leaving after interactions with you it is hard to see it as any other way, but being bullied into being your type of provider to fit in on the Ohio board.

So, fine. We will wipe the slate clean, and I will take you at your word that the above exchange was strictly limited to your personal fantasy and that this was all for a hypothetical or ideal orgy.

I really think you should lift Anon's ban. Maybe he did disrespect you publicly, but he only did that because he thought you were attacking me. I mean, don't we want the men of this board to watch out for the ladies?

It was my fault. Anon had bad information and he went after you. If anyone is to blame, it is me.
XXXXXXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:37 AM   #48
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Ginger, you are not to blame at all. You were an innocent person who walked into someone elses whirlwind of bullshit, but that has been taken care of. He has been asking to be banned for a long time by pushing the boundaries in forums all over the country. It really has nothing to to do with your actions here. Please trust me on this. He was a checkers player messing with the chess gods.

There is a market for girls who offer CBJ, it is just not talked about as much. Man-law and stupid egotistical stuff like that. As long as you like what you are doing and making money at it, don't change for anybody. Just be yourself!

Orgy on or whatever ya'll were talking about.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:54 AM   #49
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
RES IPSA LOQUITOR
De mortuis nil nisi bonum dicendum est.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:17 AM   #50
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Dammit, I should have taken the under.......enjoy your orgy.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:21 AM   #51
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Anyone bringing guacamole? Can't have an orgy without the guac . . .

The above message is brought to you by the Avocado Growers Association.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #52
John Bull
Valued Poster

Ginger, see your PM's
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #53
XXXXXXXX
BANNED

User ID: 61314
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Ginger, see your PM's
I just did and my mailbox was empty.

Okay now I am really confused. Was this all some kind of game, or bet?
XXXXXXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:47 AM   #54
John Bull
Valued Poster

It is not empty. Try again.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #55
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Ginger, there is or was no bet or game by me.
I personally think you are a very sexy lady.
JB is the best mod you could ask for and we try to have no drama here but it happens from time to time.
Visit Diamonds and tuxedos and please contribute as I think you would enjoy the crowd... I know they would love to hear from you.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:02 PM   #56
BARFLY
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
JB is the best mod you could ask for and we try to have no drama here but it happens from time to time. Visit Diamonds and tuxedos and please contribute as I think you would enjoy the crowd... I know they would love to hear from you.
Well, you can thank Anon for the drama dump in Ohio. Looks like we are about to see if JB has the chops you claim he has, because we are being invaded by the Texas good old boys and their army of cat avatars. Looks like Houston just annexed Columbus to me:

LIGHT THE CANDLE THREAD

Not that I mind. A cat rodeo is always damn good entertainment.

Run along JB and earn the peanuts they pay you on this board, it looks like you have some cat herding to do.

BTW: Diamonds and Tuxedos is for white knights to pay fealty to their damsels and fools that are soon separated from their money that forget the most important observation I have ever heard pontificated from a barstool:

"Listen, boy, when you turn off the lights, it is all pink, not gold and not silver."
BARFLY is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #57
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARFLY View Post
Well, you can thank Anon for the drama dump in Ohio. Looks like we are about to see if JB has the chops you claim he has, because we are being invaded by the Texas good old boys and their army of cat avatars. Looks like Houston just annexed Columbus to me:

LIGHT THE CANDLE THREAD

Not that I mind. A cat rodeo is always damn good entertainment.

Run along JB and earn the peanuts they pay you on this board, it looks like you have some cat herding to do.
Now that might be the line of the week for the Ohio forums, John Bull are you trying to dearhunter that sweet little filly?

The secrets of proper cat herding video
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:36 PM   #58
John Bull
Valued Poster

No, Houston didn't annex Ohio. As good neighbors, they just dropped in to say Howdy!
There are no peanuts and I don't think I'll be "running along" because the Houston boys are all fun-lovin' gentlemen who tend to mind their manners.
I think you have D&T all wrong. No WK's over there. At least none among the regulars. Stop by and see for yourself. You might even consider posting from time to time. The denizens of the D&T are fairly newbie friendly if the newbie is polite.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:03 PM   #59
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I mind my manners.....its them Wakeup, boardman, NaN, Killersalt, Syphillus, 3sides, JaD, DeD, Gator42, TGator, Ender (on the hunt), cb (not to be confused with CDB), Artie Lange, and most of all Wayward, who don't mind their manners.......them fucktards are asholes......all of them (well, except maybe one or two).
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:17 PM   #60
BARFLY
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
I don't think I'll be "running along" because the Houston boys are all fun-lovin' gentlemen who tend to mind their manners.

John Bull on the way to keep those cats herded.

After five minutes with the "Houston Boys."
BARFLY is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women