Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35424
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2021, 05:35 PM   #46
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Not to those who have been vaccinated.
There are thousands that say otherwise!

The vaccinated are getting sick and spreading it!

All to easy.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 05:40 PM   #47
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
There are thousands that say otherwise!
The vaccinated are getting sick and spreading it!

All to easy.
Roughly 70% of eligible people in this country have received at least one dose of the vaccine. Over 350 million doses. 166 million fully vaccinated.

Hospitals are PACKED, with the majority being people who are unvaccinated. Yet you put the blame on the vaccinated.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 06:48 PM   #48
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Roughly 70% of eligible people in this country have received at least one dose of the vaccine. Over 350 million doses. 166 million fully vaccinated.

Hospitals are PACKED, with the majority being people who are unvaccinated. Yet you put the blame on the vaccinated.

Not to those who have been vaccinated.

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 06:59 PM   #49
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Very misleading statements. I'll try once again. Getting a COVID vaccine will not keep everyone from contracting the virus. Every statistic shows that the vaccine greatly lowers the odds of contracting the virus vs. an unvaccinated person. Some people who have received the vaccine will be hospitalized and maybe a handful will die but that number will pale in comparison to those who have not been vaccinated. All statistics support that statement.

In most major decisions I balance the upside vs. the downside and in the case of getting the vaccine, the upside wins. I am less likely to get the virus and if I do the symptoms will be less than had I not gotten the vaccine. Every piece of data available supports that statement.

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else to get the vaccine. It works. If you decide it's in your best interest to stay unvaccinated, that is fine by me.
I understand what has been put on paper, the reality isn't quite the same. More and more break through cases are emerging. If these incidents are absolutely true, there was a Plane with nothing but Vaccinated Congress men and women from Texas who tested Positive. Then a member here posted something about a Cruise Ship with all passengers Vaccinated and the majority came down with Covid while on the cruise. What's the source of disease transmission in these cases? How many more incidents of this type will emerge. Just saying that if you get Vaccinated you can still contract the virus but slim chance you'll die from it just isn't enough for me. There is something that isn't being told to people.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 07:02 PM   #50
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
the publication recommendations remain to be decided by evidence one way or another

Point - the vaccine for influenza A is a yearly booster - and requires a new antigen profile each year due to the virus mutalbility.

Wuhan virus has some similar characteristics.

No one seems bent out of shape by a yearly 'flu shot'.

wuhan virus may turn out similarly.

It is not yet known - and the question raised is being actively studied.

Medical science advances slowly - and there is safety for patients in that fact.
Speak for yourself.

I have NEVER had a flu shot and I have NEVER had the flu as an adult.

And of course they are going to recommend annual COVID shots, along with mask wearing forever along with a LOT of other infringements on our lives. The people in power are way too giddy with all this new power they have over our lives to ever relinquish it willingly.
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 07:14 PM   #51
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Scroll through this thread and it will become apparant who "we" is.

The vaccine works. I am living with a person who is COVID positive and have not gotten the virus. Solid proof.
I have been around dozens of people with COVID over the last year or so and I haven't had so much as a sniffle or sore throat since the pandemic started, using your line of reasoning this is "solid proof" that NOT getting the vaccine has prevented me from catching COVID.

Of course I am 99.999999% POSITIVE that I have contracted COVID, I am just one of the overwhelming majority of people who never actually get sick from it.

I hope you realize just how foolish you sound, especially when there are thousands and thousands of people catching COVID who've been vaccinated.
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 09:02 PM   #52
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

I heard that COVID is actually a variation of some kind of common cold, and that's why many people are already immune to it and show no symptoms.

It might have been Michael Yeadon who said something like that. Something like a precursor to COVID has already swept through the population and therefore many were already immune to COVID before all of this started.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 10:14 PM   #53
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGambler View Post
I have been around dozens of people with COVID over the last year or so and I haven't had so much as a sniffle or sore throat since the pandemic started, using your line of reasoning this is "solid proof" that NOT getting the vaccine has prevented me from catching COVID.

Of course I am 99.999999% POSITIVE that I have contracted COVID, I am just one of the overwhelming majority of people who never actually get sick from it.

I hope you realize just how foolish you sound, especially when there are thousands and thousands of people catching COVID who've been vaccinated.
We've ALL been exposed to COVID by now. My wife used COVID to get an extra three days tacked onto her vacation. That's why most corps want their employees to be vaxxed.

BTW the chick whose running the CDC now says vaxxed people can still get COVID AND transmit COVID.

So why get vaxxed? Ask the hundreds of thousands coming across the southern border. Please don't tell me "you have less chance of dying." Everybody already has a less chance of dying. The disease picked off the weak ones.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 10:20 PM   #54
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
I heard that COVID is actually a variation of some kind of common cold, and that's why many people are already immune to it and show no symptoms.

It might have been Michael Yeadon who said something like that. Something like a precursor to COVID has already swept through the population and therefore many were already immune to COVID before all of this started.
that is a good possibility.

the virus was accidentally released in Late August/Early September 2019 from the whuhan lab and spread throughout china between Sept. 2020 to January 2021.

plenty enough time for a different variant to evolve and spread to other countries during Sept 2019 thru December 2019.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 10:21 PM   #55
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

this covid is like the flu. its now part of our bio ecosystem.
Old 08-09-2021, 01:03 AM   #56
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
So, you got a vaccine that doesn’t work now. BTW, who is “We”?

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/37116

this is a telegram video link to a Awake Canada video. since I can't get a copy of a telegram video link, did the next best thing, Rumble -- courtesy of www.AwakeCanada.org. they have a link of sites they're on, they're not on youtube.

16:57

https://rumble.com/vkgq9t-dr.-roger-...ive-apart.html
Old 08-09-2021, 04:17 AM   #57
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that is a good possibility.

the virus was accidentally released in Late August/Early September 2019 from the whuhan lab and spread throughout china between Sept. 2020 to January 2021.

plenty enough time for a different variant to evolve and spread to other countries during Sept 2019 thru December 2019.
That's what the ChiComs and the Democrats want you to think...
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 06:49 AM   #58
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGambler View Post

Good for you.

Over 600,000 people in this country have died due to complications brought on by COVID-19. Hospitals are at the breaking point in several areas due to hospitalizations due to COVID, the majority of whom are unvaccinated.

If you choose not to get vaccinated that is your choice. I, like the majority of people in this country, have chosen to be vaccinated. I personally know 2 people who have died from COVID and I have friends of friends who have died from COVID. To me, there is no downside in getting the vaccine and possibly a huge upside. Life.
Old 08-09-2021, 06:54 AM   #59
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

this is a telegram video link to a Awake Canada video. since I can't get a copy of a telegram video link, did the next best thing, Rumble -- courtesy of www.AwakeCanada.org. they have a link of sites they're on, they're not on youtube.

16:57

https://rumble.com/vkgq9t-dr.-roger-...ive-apart.html
Pathologist falsely claims COVID-19 is a hoax, no worse than the flu

CLAIM: COVID-19 is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated” and “just another bad flu.” Roger Hodkinson, a pathologist who identifies himself as the former chairman of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada Examination Committee in Pathology, made the comments by phone during a public meeting in Edmonton, the capital of the Canadian province of Alberta.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Not only is COVID-19 deadlier than the flu, but symptoms can be long-lasting, according to medical experts. Some online posts referred to Hodkinson as a former chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Hodkinson has never been chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, the group said.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9765563716

FALSE: Roger Hodkinson, a doctor, claims the Covid-19 pandemic a “hoax” and that masks and social distancing are useless.

https://factcheck.afp.com/canadian-d...-pandemic-hoax
Old 08-09-2021, 06:59 AM   #60
oeb11
Valued Poster

Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Scroll through this thread and it will become apparant who "we" is.

The vaccine works. I am living with a person who is COVID positive and have not gotten the virus. Solid proof.

SR - WRONG.
Your personal report is anecdotal - One patient - and unproven by confirmatory antibody studies.

You may well have had an asymptomatic infection.

You don't Know
I suggest you reconsider your definition of 'vaccine Works" - which means if vaccinated - you may still contract the Wuhan virus - but You will likely have a much less severe clinical course. Vaccination does not necessarily prevent infection with wuhan virus.

That is the typical DPST 'Solid Proof' - - ie - 'I think it is 'reality' - therefore - 'it is reality"
a lot like the ancient aliens premise - 'we think it is possible ancient aliens built the pyramids, Therefore - that is 'Proof" that ancient aliens did build teh pyramids. "

Ignoring the Speed of light limit which makes interstellar travel impossible.

similar to trying to present Facts and Truth to indoctrinated DPST minions to Comrade Xi -minions are incapable of dong other than slavishly following the DPST narrative.

BTW - typing in 'RED' does not make your points the slightest bit more 'authoritative" .
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women