Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2014, 04:20 PM   #46
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

Hats off to Vegas for at least getting some action happening on this board. I was beginning to think everyone had retired.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 04:23 PM   #47
charmaine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 172972
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by pssymnchr2 View Post
I'm quoting the original post because I think we've gotten off target. Vegas was bemoaning the limitation of CBJ when paying premium prices.
Now me, I'm all about the BBBJCIMNQNS, but I can understand that for the guys who really dig intercourse, pounding away on super model pussy, multiple positions and MSOG, is certainly worth the money and they see the CBJ as just a vehicle to the next hard on, not the main event. And that's cool.
And you ladies who are being defensive and trying to justifiy your costs, don't waste your time. You're all top of line and earn every dime you get. We thank you and appreciate that you keep your rates blue collar friendly and give all of us a chance to experience a first class sex worker.
You bitches rock! Nothin' but love for ya.
This is a awesome post....very nice!
charmaine is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 04:44 PM   #48
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

pssymnchr2----you rock sweety!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:12 AM   #49
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by livn2do View Post
Hats off to Vegas for at least getting some action happening on this board. I was beginning to think everyone had retired.
+1
He is a great guy IMHO
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:53 AM   #50
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

*thumbs up* ... also investment looks about right minus 200-300 in my case tho.
DSM loved it and while it's not Vegas it ain't that cheap haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaKae View Post
Just a couple thoughts.....

When touring you have to factor in the ENTIRE cost of your trip and fix your rates accordingly to make the trip worth your while. Airfare, gas, hotels, ect. Hotels rates are higher in the DSM area than they were just a year ago. Airfare is higher also.
A touring girl arrives in the hole to start her trip. For example a recent trip I took to a similar size town as DSM. $300/airfare, $150/night x 4 for hotel, $200 for food, drink and incidentals = $1,100 I need to make before I start to make a profit.
Of course, one's rates need to be raised to absorb these expenses. I find when touring, most of my calls are incall. I leave a min of an hour between sessions, I have to see more people in a day than at home to make the trip worthwhile and I have to keep exposure in the hotel down. Rates just have to be higher when touring, yet still reasonable.

Anyhoo, I do NOT raise my rates when in Iowa as I have many regular clients here and do not have to rely on all new business. I actually offer discounted sessions often so I can meet new gents that will hopefully become regulars. This approach seems to work better for me in Iowa given the type of sessions I offer and that Iowa is a second 'home base' for me.

Just thought I would make a couple points for thought! To each their own!!

peace n love...J
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:51 AM   #51
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaKae View Post
Just a couple thoughts.....

When touring you have to factor in the ENTIRE cost of your trip and fix your rates accordingly to make the trip worth your while. Airfare, gas, hotels, ect. Hotels rates are higher in the DSM area than they were just a year ago. Airfare is higher also.
A touring girl arrives in the hole to start her trip. For example a recent trip I took to a similar size town as DSM. $300/airfare, $150/night x 4 for hotel, $200 for food, drink and incidentals = $1,100 I need to make before I start to make a profit.
Of course, one's rates need to be raised to absorb these expenses. I find when touring, most of my calls are incall. I leave a min of an hour between sessions, I have to see more people in a day than at home to make the trip worthwhile and I have to keep exposure in the hotel down. Rates just have to be higher when touring, yet still reasonable.

Anyhoo, I do NOT raise my rates when in Iowa as I have many regular clients here and do not have to rely on all new business. I actually offer discounted sessions often so I can meet new gents that will hopefully become regulars. This approach seems to work better for me in Iowa given the type of sessions I offer and that Iowa is a second 'home base' for me.

Just thought I would make a couple points for thought! To each their own!!

peace n love...J
So very right the gas or what have you to get there and back, the hotel stay, things you need there, and eatting expenses (if you eat lol) not to mention the point of traveling you want to make sure that you came up on top and not breaking even or loss out or whats the point of traveling. So you all have to think of that, ALTHOUGH I do agree 200-300 for hh and 400-500 for an hour is crazy and nooooooooo pussy is that golden sorry just being honest
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:58 PM   #52
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

One thing bothering me about some of the ladies responses. Why are you pointing out the cost of your room? You still have the same room cost unless you only offer outcall or entertain at your private residence when you're home. So in response to JK's post specifically she could subtract $600 from her costs, which is over half of her $1100 total expense!
Whining is NOT attractive! Nor is exaggerating to try to make your point. Couldn't keep quiet any longer about this.
I agree ladies can charge ANYTHING they want. The point I was making is there's a general price range here, which is different from Vegas for example. Although there are some ladies in Vegas that are both attractive & offer more open menus whose donation would also be acceptable here e.g. Laticia uses the same donation in Vegas & here. It seems most guys prefer BBBJ vs CBJ. I just don't see how a lady can visit here with a higher than normal donation, not offer BBBJ, & be successful here. I guess I was basically questioning what makes them decide to visit & whether any thought went into that decision?
I don't want ladies to visit & not have a great visit. If they do, they may discourage someone else from visiting (that has a more reasonable donation vs services) that might have a great time visiting here. Does that make sense?
Sorry for venting a bit but couldn't bite my tongue any longer. Room expense is a constant for most ladies wherever they're at home or touring. Get over it or find a different line of work.
vegasbaby7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:16 PM   #53
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

In business wise like a pawn shop or what have you, you want to come up on top.
In my business even through I truly enjoy what I do if I didnt have extra money after covering my rent and bills and life necessities to enjoy my self with other nice things I wouldnt choose to do this.
I am not trying to spend money to travel if I dont feel I am making a profit.
I do understand what your saying though about the pricing and yet menu sometimes sucks.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:31 PM   #54
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When I travel I usually increase my rate by $20.00 to cover my expenses. If I do you use a hotel were I live I don't have to worry about gas and food, because I am close to home and don't have to drive 200 miles and can eat at home.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:46 PM   #55
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

I understand you ladies need to make a profit. Short & sweet was just saying room expense is constant whether home or touring. Don't like it when ladies try to say room expense is "extra" when they tour. For most it isn't an extra expense
Old 06-14-2014, 02:04 PM   #56
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

I get what you're saying Vegas, plus hotel rooms here are USUALLY cheaper than they are in the larger metro areas these ladies are traveling from. But again, the lady can charge whatever she likes, but when I see a substancial upcharge from her normal rate, I usually pass on her
Gladiator69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:16 PM   #57
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator69 View Post
I get what you're saying Vegas, plus hotel rooms here are USUALLY cheaper than they are in the larger metro areas these ladies are traveling from. But again, the lady can charge whatever she likes, but when I see a substancial upcharge from her normal rate, I usually pass on her
Agreed. In fact I generally schedule around lunch or dinner time & offer lunch or dinner b4 or after (off the clock) assuming their schedule allows. Only had one take me up so far.
Old 06-14-2014, 02:22 PM   #58
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

While at home I have a private incall so therefore I have no expense. Also, I am very low volume. I never like to see more than 3 people a day at anytime and that is a lot for me. When I travel I may see a few more but depends on the type of appt it is.
I always say the first client that I see when traveling is a non - profit client, it pays my travel costs.
Old 06-14-2014, 02:32 PM   #59
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y View Post
While at home I have a private incall so therefore I have no expense. Also, I am very low volume. I never like to see more than 3 people a day at anytime and that is a lot for me. When I travel I may see a few more but depends on the type of appt it is.
I always say the first client that I see when traveling is a non - profit client, it pays my travel costs.
I would say you're in the minority (having a private incall) would you agree?
Old 06-14-2014, 02:36 PM   #60
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not here in Lincoln and Omaha. Most of us reviewed, local ladies have private incalls.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women