Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2018, 09:56 AM   #46
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Good God man. Take your Geritol complete.. do us all a favor & log off.
Your so called "slander" only proves my point even more...

Your simply harassing me. Repeatedly. Also I think I'm going to have to remind you of the community guidelines. Since u clearly think u don't have to abide by the system the rest of us do...

Your totally beside yourself. You created a whole thread just to harass Jess. Lol. Oh yeah your totally proving me wrong lol that your not obsessed, that your not harassing me and oh that you can actually go a while day without posting anything about me.

Yup... Ladies should all want you to be their #1 go to guy... Lol.

With out those bribed-fake-u pay 0 and write a good "review" (u used the word review so I'm just listing what u said) encounter reports...
I don't see how you get any action around here. You know... Those pics and fake "reviews" you write. SMH.
As if your employed instead of actually participant of the encounters. SMH. I choose to remain low key.
I don't need to exploit my encounters... if I wasn't okay with my rewards for being good with the people I meet on here. I wouldn't be here.

You sir... Think that because u exploit pics--encounters your somebody. Above the guidelines. We shall see. Many a Kings have fallen sir...lol.

Oh and there is NO ISO THREAD...
Why are you so worried about what I do? What I respond to? I mean geez. Further proving that you sir are obsessed with Jess.

You need help man !!

ASAP !!

My oh wait now you get to determine when I sleep??? Dude. Honestly. Wtf is wrong with you.
Your a straight weirdo. Seriously. Get help soon...or maybe the mods will help you soon... By stopping you from any further communication with OR about me. YOU CLEARLY BE HAVE ISSUES.

Get them Zzzzz's pops !

P.s Hey numb nuts ✓∆∆∆∆{up there} I DONT CHARGE RATES.... DONT KNOW WHAT BP RATES ARE EITHER.
YOUR COMNENTS ARE NOT ONLY AGAINST GUIDELINES BUT ALSO HARRASING.

Just a side note. I'm referring this situation over to the national board. I mean you posted this to get attention? Correct?
Let's see who. How. Ect this goes because I'm tired of the penalities only being applied twards ladies...and I'm tired of being harassed. Dallas CO-ED is not a place for you to create personal threads to exploit, slander and stalk ladies. Your doing all of the above to me.
Don't mind me while I now reach out for help in dealing with your narcissistic rants, ramblings and posts that violate community rules.

I have asked you repeatedly to leave me alone. You just won't stop and seems that the Dallas staff is still on summer vacation. So, before tomorrow turns into another shit show... of your lies & slander.
Well... I asked you. Even via pm. You won't so....

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Huh? Hope you were able to get some rest finally, normal people do have a regular sleep schedule, being up for days at a time has to be tough. What's the deal with all the emojis and BP style of postings? You and Tara need to carpool to the local community college and take a remedial English class.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:06 AM   #47
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by deskpro27 View Post
Lol. Nobody gives a shit about you or what you say. Nobody
Ditto my man
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:06 AM   #48
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Texas jess does have a very unstable posting pattern and posting history. She seems to be very emotional and gets irritated very easily!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:06 AM   #49
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
Then hit the rtm button on them. You've been on the board long enough and have hit the rtm button on worse. But no, you decided to post this abortion of a thread.

rtm them, if not, then I see this thread as cyber stalking.
CLEARLY. It's also clear that this guy thinks he is above the guidelines here & he hasn't stopped yet. So, once again when will anything be done ?? Who knows but the shit is old. I have asked him to stop harassing me.
Cyber stalking. Cyber every damn thing when it comes to this dude.

SMH.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:07 AM   #50
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Huh? Hope you were able to get some rest finally, normal people do have a regular sleep schedule, being up for days at a time has to be tough. What's the deal with all the emojis and BP style of postings? You and Tara need to carpool to the local community college and take a remedial English class.
I would love to have some sex classes with that chick. 101 pussy style
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:07 AM   #51
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

nothing to ad, except a curious observation. this thread has gone unchecked into its 4th page, and I'm the one who has posting restrictions in Coed

as many have said, Coed has gone to Hell anyway.. no loss.

by the way, I have to wait 127 seconds before I can post this.. fucking stupid.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:15 AM   #52
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
CLEARLY. It's also clear that this guy thinks he is above the guidelines here & he hasn't stopped yet. So, once again when will anything be done ?? Who knows but the shit is old. I have asked him to stop harassing me.

SMH.
I believe you're a bit confused here, I was responding to your long winded rant full of insults, I don't get emotional and angry as you do. Go finally get some sleep TJ
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:18 AM   #53
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Yes co-ed has gone to shit but I think Jess and Tara could offer a niche service of semi-dom / grunge fucking with latex cat suits, stilettos, turkey basters etc. I don’t particularly like either of them but I would sign up to have a kinky three way.
I love DOM but it’s rarely a full session and it’s basically acting. No acting here boys these two would give you real abuse.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:25 AM   #54
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:

SMH.
Since I have a few that cyber stalk me and my posts, I know first hand that cyber stalking is NOT enforced by the mods and has been like that for years, even tho there is a guideline against it. And even if it was, then those doing the cyber stalking do not give a shit what the mods say as they keep doing it.

How does one threaten another with a turkey baster? Anyway, instead of the OP RTMing the PMs that he said he received, he opens this thread, probably for comedic purposes for a reaction. Maybe since a mod asked him to do so in thread, he did, so Texas Jess, did you recieve an infraction by the mods for these scathing PMs?
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:43 AM   #55
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 07-27-2018, 10:46 AM   #56
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Since I have a few that cyber stalk me and my posts, I know first hand that cyber stalking is NOT enforced by the mods, even tho there is a guideline against it. And even if it was, then those doing the cyber stalking do not give a shit what the mods say as they keep doing it.

How does one threaten another with a turkey baster? Anyway, instead of the OP RTMing the PMs that he said he received, he opens this thread, probably for comedic purposes for a reaction. Maybe since a mod asked him to do so in thread, he did, so Texas Jess, did you recieve an infraction by the mods for these scathing PMs?
[QUOTE=Wile E Coyote]Since I have a few that cyber stalk me and my posts, I know first hand that cyber stalking is NOT enforced by the mods, even tho there is a guideline against it. And even if it was, then those doing the cyber stalking do not give a shit what the mods say as they keep doing it.

How does one threaten another with a turkey baster? Anyway, instead of the OP RTMing the PMs that he said he received, he opens this thread, probably for comedic purposes for a reaction. Maybe since a mod asked him to do so in thread, he did, so Texas Jess, did you recieve an infraction by the mods for these scathing PMs?]

What PM's?
Actually there are rules... IDK I'm about to go check this other forum real quick.
Old 07-27-2018, 10:50 AM   #57
Bflexible
Valued Poster

There is only one moderator in Dallas--Admiral Giggles, so there are times during a 24-hour day that the Dallas forum has no moderator monitoring the Dallas forums.

Because Dallas probably has the most members, compared to Houston or Austin, during the evening the ISOs push all discussions to page 2 or 3. Does it take much effort for the website to create an ISO only forum?

Be great if some volunteers would assist with moderation. The TNA board doesn't allow irresponsible posting like the type seen in Dallas and Austin Coed. TNA will soon open a Texas forum. Good.
Bflexible is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 11:24 AM   #58
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

what is the TNA Board?

I could volunteer for Mod duties, but with a 600 second block between posts, I wouldn't have much authority, LOL

case in point.. I can not post this for another 295 seconds.

now 132 seconds.. tick tock tick tock.

why the fuck am I in this thread? why is anyone in Coed now?

fortunately ourhome2 doesn't muzzle my thoughts, LOL..
ok, time to see if the 132 seconds is up.

nope, 44 more seconds. I'm having fun with this shit now.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 11:36 AM   #59
Bflexible
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
what is the TNA Board?
TNA is very popular in Seattle, Portland, and to a lesser extent, California. Kaitlyn Knight is a member, and it was on TNA that I met her in 2016 when she visited Oregon.

www.tnaboard.com

A 600 second delay on your posts? I checked the ladies ad forum at 12:47pm. Last ad approved by a moderator was at 5:55am, and before that Texas Jess is the next ad down the page, posted at 8:44pm last night. Talk about a delay. The day is almost over and no new ads telling me who is available are posted. Eccie must be short-handed.
Bflexible is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 11:53 AM   #60
BLM69
BANNED

TNA will never come close to eccie, I believe they've been around for years, eccie was growing in the West coast pretty rapidly before the blackout.

Scamming high risk providers love the type of boards where members don't have a voice and they can run their unprofessional ways of doing things as a few women in this site, I'm sure it can be very irritating for them
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women