Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2011, 03:37 PM   #46
iluvbigtits
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Fuck visiting Dallas, I'm moving. Brace yourself ladies.
iluvbigtits is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:05 AM   #47
Mistress Leiya
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 45492
My Bio Page

Yes...this has to be one of my favorites!!! Soon will be sending you a pm. Until then....have a great day!!
Mistress Leiya is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:46 AM   #48
Bronco3d
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

You on top and it slides into the other place, now that would be a very pleasant surprise!
Bronco3d is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:59 AM   #49
Bronco3d
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
The best way to enjoy the greek pleasure when the women just takes it and tells YOU to fuck her ass. Asking for it, isn't very sexy. She has to really want it and then it'll be fucking good! Esp if she's sitting on you, facing you and you THINK your getting CG when she actually lowers her tight ass onto your cock. The look in your eye when you feel that unexpected pleasure of her tight ass.

Or she slides halfway off the bed, head on floor, feet on bed and she tells you to stand over her and thrust your cock in her ass. The visual of her entire naked body looking up at you as you look down at both warm holes, knowing she wants it in the ass and who are you to deny her that!! Esp when she's got a tight hold on your cock!!
Sorry about this. Failed to attach the original message. What I meant to say was with WM on top and she lowers herself onto me with it in her ass. Now that would be a most pleasant surprise.
Bronco3d is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:04 AM   #50
HeatherNicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9675
My ECCIE Reviews

I absolutely love it and yes there are times when I prefer greek.
HeatherNicole is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:07 AM   #51
rogerdodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
The best way to enjoy the greek pleasure when the women just takes it and tells YOU to fuck her ass. Asking for it, isn't very sexy. She has to really want it and then it'll be fucking good! Esp if she's sitting on you, facing you and you THINK your getting CG when she actually lowers her tight ass onto your cock. The look in your eye when you feel that unexpected pleasure of her tight ass.

Or she slides halfway off the bed, head on floor, feet on bed and she tells you to stand over her and thrust your cock in her ass. The visual of her entire naked body looking up at you as you look down at both warm holes, knowing she wants it in the ass and who are you to deny her that!! Esp when she's got a tight hold on your cock!!
holy crap. must ... leave ... now ... too excited for life.

i tried this for the 1st time in 2 decades last week and it didn;t work out for me so well. but if someone really likes it and wants to train me ... i'm game for another shot.
rogerdodger is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:16 AM   #52
johnnysix
Ambassador

Encounters: 16

Quote:

Why am I not where you are!
johnnysix is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:42 AM   #53
MissMollyMcGrath
Account Disabled

User ID: 29877

I like some cucumber sauce back there now and again. So Yeah for GREEK!
MissMollyMcGrath is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #54
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Keep in mind.. a girl that really enjoys greek..can bend over..arch her back..push her ass out as far as possible exposing her ready to be used HOLE.. and let the guy fucking take it from her..

CG..girl on top for anal is a clever way for a girl to control how deep it goes..how hard the guy thrust, etc etc.. it is usually cleverly disquised with "oh i want it bad"..when i reality she wants it to be how she wants it and ain't truly giving it up

best way is doggie

or actually if you really wanna totaly give it up anally.. u lay on yoru back..let the guy pin your legs to your ears exposing that lovely lovely ass.. and pound away..

guys..ya'll gotta learn the tricks and quit falling for the fluff a real anal queen don't wanna ride it..she wants the guy to fucking pound her hole

besides.. short dicks don't work for CG angle.. it just ain't the best position for the guy..however it is for a girl that don't want the guy in control of the anal travels!
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:03 PM   #55
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your making A LOT of assumptions towards ladies who CHOOSE to ENJOY ass fucking in CG position as if they're trying to cleverly disguise really liking it or not wanting to take the cock in all the way. That's bullshit!

Well, I'm here to prove your claims wrong!

As an anal lover of the deep hard kind........

A guy can have a small cock and the lady can STILL fuck his cock in her ass in CG and fuck it hard & fast!! His cock works just fine for ass fucking in that position!

A guy with a large cock can pound her ass DEEP & fast while she's in CG position. And let me tell you......it feels fucking amazing and even BETTER than the ol' standard doggie position.
I & many men, have it on great personal experience & knowledge that it's an amazing way to make me squirt all over the guys chest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
Keep in mind.. a girl that really enjoys greek..can bend over..arch her back..push her ass out as far as possible exposing her ready to be used HOLE.. and let the guy fucking take it from her..

CG..girl on top for anal is a clever way for a girl to control how deep it goes..how hard the guy thrust, etc etc.. it is usually cleverly disquised with "oh i want it bad"..when i reality she wants it to be how she wants it and ain't truly giving it up

best way is doggie

or actually if you really wanna totaly give it up anally.. u lay on yoru back..let the guy pin your legs to your ears exposing that lovely lovely ass.. and pound away..

guys..ya'll gotta learn the tricks and quit falling for the fluff a real anal queen don't wanna ride it..she wants the guy to fucking pound her hole

besides.. short dicks don't work for CG angle.. it just ain't the best position for the guy..however it is for a girl that don't want the guy in control of the anal travels
!
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:27 PM   #56
cavies79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
I'm a Greek Freak & can handle bigger boys, too. So glad that's true yet I'm not a gaper. Snaps right back!

I'm petite at 5'2" but still carrying an extra 20 lbs after having a baby. It's only been 6 wks. Trying to be patient! lol But, I didn't have to wait to get my ass fucked! WOOHOO!
Kat,

You are definitely awesome! I hope to see you again in the near future.
cavies79 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:51 PM   #57
Kitten
One wild ride

User ID: 23075
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Greek for me is something that is given not up-charged for. I think its really intimate and not something to given away for a price. I enjoy Greek in all positions and with all sizes. I think its what ever position works for you and your partner.
Kitten is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #58
fire engine red
Valued Poster

Encounters: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Greek for me is something that is given not up-charged for. I think its really intimate and not something to given away for a price. I enjoy Greek in all positions and with all sizes. I think its what ever position works for you and your partner.
Oh my, Kitten!!
I need to go back through this thread and find all the Houston Ladies that like/love greek and make a list of the Dallas ladies for my next trip up there.
fire engine red is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:35 PM   #59
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Im not here to argue..really.. its simply common knowledge..any good sex manual, book etc will tell you.. a girl has the most control when she is on top.. its also common knowledge girls want control so that the guy can't ram it in etc etc.. its a cool way to let the guy and often times upcharge for it have greek..without him getting to take control of it

The "Spoons" Position

Spoons is a good starting position. Each partner lies on his or her side, one behind the other. This helps prevent the penetrating partner from going too fast and allows complete control over penetration. It also brings you closer to your partner so you can judge their reaction to what you are doing.

Missionary Position

The Missionary position has the receiving partner lay on their back while the penetrating partner approaches from on top. The penetrating partner lifts up the calves or shins of the receiver, exposing the anus. This can be an especially intimate position, with both partners facing each other. The Top partner can masturbate the other and is open to massage and cuddling as well.

Doggie Style

Rear entry or the "Doggie Style" is the one position most people associate with anal sex. However, rear entry allows a penis or anal toy to penetrate most deeply and may not be the best choice for the beginner. This position allows the deepest penetration and permits the receiver to better open the anus for entry. Rear entry doesn't offer the kind of intimacy or ease of communication that the other positions do, but for more advanced lovers, can offer the greatest amount of thrusting and penetration.

Full Front

The full front position has the woman lie on her back, drawing her knees up to her chest and over the shoulders of the man, who presses down on her face to face. You can place a pillow under the pelvis to raise it even higher, or the man can push the woman's feet over her head. This position allows for easy penetration and very deep entry.

Standing Position

Another favorite position is a standing one, in which both the man and the woman stand up, facing the same way, and the woman bends over at the waist, using a wall, table or other support. This can also be done on the knees, rather than the feet, at the edge of the bed. When both partners are not of the same height at the waist, some adjustment will have to be made. This position is convenient to use outdoors. It allows easy penetration and full movement if there is something solid around to hang on to.

Stomach Position

The stomach position has the woman lie flat on her stomach. Hips may be raised a little on a pillow if you like. This allows her to relax more and her hands are free. The man lies on top, he can also be more relaxed and have free hands. Penetration using this method is not as easy and you are not able to thrust as deeply. The woman is rather restricted in her movements using this position.

Side Position

From the stomach position, both partners can roll over on their sides, still facing the same way, with one leg drawn up. This position allows bodily relaxation plus free hands to explore and caress. Entry is easy and fairly deep with this position. Movement is somewhat limited, though vigorous thrusting is still easy once you get used to the posture.

Straddle Position

The Straddle Position is great because it allows the woman to control the speed and depth of penetration. Have the man lay flat on his back on the bed, the woman then straddles him and slides her ass back to meet his hard penis. Penetration is easy in this position and entry can be deep. His hands are free to caress her breasts or even slide down to massage her clit while she slides up and down on his penis.

Seems to me..everything I read agrees with my POV.. doggie or guy on top allows for the deepest penetration and allows the person recieving the best chance to fully open their ass..

NOT CG.. this ain't a competition..im done with the thread..but I guarantee a girl can't ride it as hard and take it as deep as being on her hands and knees ass cheeks spread wide open letting the guy grab hold and pound away.. simply ain't gonna happen
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:50 AM   #60
TX
Gaining Momentum

All this talk about a Greek adventure is a little arousing!

I have tired it with my SO but she isn't really that into it

I need to find a provider that is willing to take my virginity!
TX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women