Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2013, 11:58 AM   #46
big boi terry
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Oh... BTW... sorry, I was so short on the phone a couple of weeks ago... but I was distracted and had a few other things on my mind! * It might have even been something to do with that fine little ass, poking up above!! [/QUOTE] Oh believe me Giz, I was not offended, i'm not one to kiss peoples asses but in a case like the one you had, I would have been one ass kissing man, that was one of those Hello, I must be going kind of moments lol.
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:01 PM   #47
big boi terry
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
big boi terry, I got some lovin for ya! I just need to GET there!
Bring it then Nicolet, there's nothing I love more than soaking a bed lol.
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:23 PM   #48
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

For some reason, I'm feeling D R A W N to Memphis!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #49
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww, Big Boi, I'll gladly see you whenever I come to town!! You're a very considerate, pleasant gent in my book...

***Staff edit - Racial slurs are not allowed and will not be tolerated. Stick

Besides, what call girl in the world wants to be told "You're just a dirty hooker like all of them".. That too is a real and normal categorization in the civ world no? Does being a provider define you as an ***Staff Edit - drug and health speculation are not allowed*** filthy human being? Why would being black make a man, or his money for that matter, any less worthy of your time or more importantly your respect? Changing the world starts with changing the way we view, and treat each other..

:Hookers for change:

:Pump fists:
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:38 PM   #50
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Looks like I'll have to go on the road to do what little hobbying I'll do between now and retirement, since BBT now has all the ladies hastening to Memphis to do him, there won't be any left for us other local yokels.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:26 PM   #51
Tumbling Dice
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
Its not a factor to the right provider with the right intentions love..Memphis is a small town with a reputation for being harsh on woman black and white.....The word has spread from many visiting ladies to AVOID Memphis at all costs in many other forums and other boards.So with out the words and encouragement from reputable trusted ladies Im afriad not much will change.....I shake my head as well just in a different up and down direction

Here is the catch - are the providers that are saying "avoid Memphis" doing so based on Eccie clients or are they traveling to Memphis, posting on Backpage and then getting calls from a bunch of guys who just view Backpage? I would bet good money that it would be primarily the latter (posting on Backpage and dealing with Backpage clients). I don't want to vilify Backpage or the providers that use it, as it is by far the most popular website and is very important to some girls for business, but when you advertise on Backpage, you are going to deal with some knuckleheads and that includes Memphis.
Tumbling Dice is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #52
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will ALWAYS luv ya BCG!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:00 PM   #53
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Uh............'cuse me, you haven't had the Goddess of Wetness experience! You can't retire yet!
Old 02-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #54
Medic91x
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by big boi terry View Post
Hello fellow board members, i've been a member of this board for a little while now. I've prided myself on conducting myself in an above board manner both on the boards, and in private conversations and activities. But the crap, and yes, I call it crap, that i've had to experience for the past years is taking a toll on me. I don't ever address race or preference, because everyone has a right to do business with whomever they choose to. But it has gotten so bad for me, that i've just about stopped trying to hobby at this level. My luck has been 3 out of 4 providers that visit this city, won't give me the time of day. It doesn't seem to matter that on p411 I have plus 30 ok's, and I believe that anyone that HAS actually met me, would vouch for me. I even let my p411 acct expire because again, what's the point. I am grateful to the providers that have actually judged me on my own merits, and to those that I have contacted, but then found out that they do indeed have the NO BLACK MEN policy, well at least those that would dignify me with a response, and believe me, there are plenty that look at my profile, and won't even respond, I wish you success too. I'm not trying to start another thread about NBA and no NBA policies, I just had to get this off my chest. Again, I hope that everyone plays safe, and that this year will be a better year than the last. BBT in Memphis.
I definitely share in your frustration BBT. I'm somewhat selective about who I see, but that's very difficult to do in Clarksville/Nashville. It really doesn't help however, when most of the more interesting providers have a "no blacks" policy. I could say a lot more on the subject, but it's not like my ranting is going to change how society works.

Anyway, thanks for making the thread BBT.
Medic91x is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:06 AM   #55
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I will ALWAYS luv ya BCG!!
I have two ex-wives and numerous ex-girlfriends who'll tell you that you must have horrible taste in men, then.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 02-20-2013, 07:06 AM   #56
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
Uh............'cuse me, you haven't had the Goddess of Wetness experience! You can't retire yet!
Is that a challenge?

Cheers,

bcg
Old 02-20-2013, 08:19 AM   #57
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You betcha!
Old 02-20-2013, 10:57 AM   #58
jak12319
Registered Member

***Staff edit - We do not tolerate drug references and racial slurs. Stick
jak12319 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:13 AM   #59
jak12319
Registered Member

BTW white people kill to and are gangsters (MOB) and just as bad as any race. Matter of fact most serial killers are white.
jak12319 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:34 AM   #60
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak12319 View Post
***Staff edit - We do not tolerate drug references and racial slurs. Stick
You apparently missed the satirical humor in my post.. ***Staff Edit- racial slurs I'm Cuban, to be clear, and like I said, no one should be judged based on their ethnicity. I won't see the trash from any race or culture. Pretending like there aren't people out there that fit the stereotypes is ridiculous, they exist because there is truth behind them. I've seen him, and can say with 100% certainty that he doesn't fall into any of those categories; it's kind of the point. I have no hairs on my tongue, act like a ***Staff Edit- racial slurs or redneck, you'll be treated as such.
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women