Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How do you research new companions?
Web directories (e.g. review websites, search by location websites) 30 90.91%
Web listings (e.g. classified ad websites) 8 24.24%
Search engine 13 39.39%
Mobile apps 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2014, 12:06 AM   #46
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjsw View Post

The real problem comes afterwards: "no matter how much research and experience I sometimes end up with providers that are definitely not what they were advertising".
I have put some thought into it and the problem lies in the reviews. One lady in particular has caught my attention. Following my review, a bad one given the fact that she was totally different from the pictures uploaded, she deleted her profile and made a new one. Same info, same pictures, same phone number.
Her next gentleman is going to face the same rip-off.

Usernames are useless, the proof lies in my example. To erase your history you simply need to delete you profile and create a brand new one.
The app I mentioned previously, Honeypot, at least tracks providers based on their phone number. Each and every review is assigned to the most valuable asset a provider has, her phone number.

Which one is harder to change? Your username or your phone number? You already know the answer. No algorithm is fool-proof but at least websites can get smarter. The architecture around this hobby is obsolete.
You seriously need to research "how to research". Many message/review boards are FILLED to the brim with this information, and they make it easy to find. The time it took for you to post this and argue with the seasoned gentlemen here, who are trying to advise you, you could have researched properly and had your next meeting, and a pleasurable one at that.

As for the next gentleman facing the same "rip-off", I doubt it... first off, they will probably be seasoned with reasonable expectations... second, he will google her number/email/pic, and clearly see the name changes (which are common)... Tineye? Websites? Verification Sites? - all resourced very quickly.

Appmania will not save you here. And could provide you with a false comfort level that will get you into trouble.

And another note... if a lady was not what you expected when you showed up, why did you follow through with the meeting? THAT is NOT a ripoff. If you clearly see that she does not match her photos, and you stay & pay, that is ON YOU and completely your choice! You always have the option to walk away, and report such.

I dislike the practice of some who use fake pics as well, but it is certainly not a rip-off. A REAL rip-off would be a cash/dash.
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 05:27 AM   #47
trustedfling
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
Appmania will not save you here. And could provide you with a false comfort level that will get you into trouble.
I agree with most of what you said. But I also know from experience that a well-designed social networking website *can* make sessions faster to research and arrange, more satisfying to both parties, and safer too.

Where might one find such a social network? Well, my sig has a link to one
trustedfling is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 06:49 AM   #48
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Love View Post
Are you for real? You plan on spending INTIMATE time with someone, and probably somewhere between $200-$400, and you don't have time to search?

The common denominator here is YOU.

No, there is no app or magic fool proof picker for you. LOL Read reviews on reputable sites such as ECCIE. Then take an average of the reviews. Are 25 out of 26 reviews positive? Do they state that the girl looks like her pics?

Do you have time to get Premium Access to read the ROS? Or do you just want to complain?

If you're that short on time, have your assistant book an appointment, and give you a review. Idk dude....
+1

And it just took 41 replies before someone said it.

To the OP: Look, friend. There are two maxims you'll discover in the hobby. First, research is best performed by networking. Boards, friends, reviews, etc. but it requires that you stop running your mouth about how important, busy, and wealthy you are. Learn to listen, ask questions and be a part of the community. That brings me to the second: on these and similar forums experienced users know that the size of your endowment and your bank account are inversely proportional to how big you say they are. So give it a rest, will you?

Open your ears, close your mouth and learn. Everything you need is right here. Trust me.

All the best.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 07:27 AM   #49
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
but no matter how much research and experience I sometimes end up with providers that are definitely not what they were advertising (in both appearance and performance).[/B]
Same wit restaurants, doctors, lawyers, retailers, products, barbers, cobblers, bakers, pychics, architects, landscapers, marketers, financial planners, therapists, chiropractors, contractors, bankers, masseuses, and on and on. If a human be selling somethin', shit is getting misrepresented.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 08:04 AM   #50
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2301 View Post
... Even then, not every visit is better than the last. It is the nature of life that some experiences are once in a lifetime and most are, well, average. ...
Well said. To which I would only add that even the "average" experience with a naked woman who's trying to see that you have a good time is pretty doggone good.

James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 08:36 AM   #51
mjsw
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
And another note... if a lady was not what you expected when you showed up, why did you follow through with the meeting? THAT is NOT a ripoff. If you clearly see that she does not match her photos, and you stay & pay, that is ON YOU and completely your choice! You always have the option to walk away, and report such.

I dislike the practice of some who use fake pics as well, but it is certainly not a rip-off. A REAL rip-off would be a cash/dash.
Matter of fact, I walked away as soon as she opened the door. The opportunity cost of being there and wasting my time is equal to the thousands I get for an hour of consulting. In my opinion, that's a rip-off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCause View Post
+1

And it just took 41 replies before someone said it.

To the OP: Look, friend. There are two maxims you'll discover in the hobby. First, research is best performed by networking. Boards, friends, reviews, etc. but it requires that you stop running your mouth about how important, busy, and wealthy you are. Learn to listen, ask questions and be a part of the community. That brings me to the second: on these and similar forums experienced users know that the size of your endowment and your bank account are inversely proportional to how big you say they are. So give it a rest, will you?

Open your ears, close your mouth and learn. Everything you need is right here. Trust me.

All the best.
Trust me on this one, I didn't get to where I am at by listening to complaints on how I express myself. I am surrounded by people who provide and suggest solutions, that's the real +1.

Open your ears, close your mouth and learn. I don't want this post to turn into a flame, therefore simply ignore me if you don't like the way I express myself.
Everything I need is out there, right, but it is presented in an obsolete way which is often hard to research, especially with time constraints.
Take as an example Eccie. It is rich in content (discussions, reviews, pictures, descriptions and so on) but it is very counter-intuitive to consult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Same wit restaurants, doctors, lawyers, retailers, products, barbers, cobblers, bakers, pychics, architects, landscapers, marketers, financial planners, therapists, chiropractors, contractors, bankers, masseuses, and on and on. If a human be selling somethin', shit is getting misrepresented.
I totally agree with you, marketing is the essence of business and misrepresentation is around every corner. But TripAdvisor is an example of how you can turn this misrepresented mess into usable information. To research and book a restaurant via TripAdvisor takes me around 5 minutes. 5 minutes! Websites related to this hobby need to learn how to turn data into information.
mjsw is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 08:40 AM   #52
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustedfling View Post
I agree with most of what you said. But I also know from experience that a well-designed social networking website *can* make sessions faster to research and arrange, more satisfying to both parties, and safer too.

Where might one find such a social network? Well, my sig has a link to one
I certainly cannot argue with you there. I utilize a few. I was more referring to the notion of phone apps. While I use numerous apps for all sorts of things, the kind of care and attention needed to screen, for both men and women, is not a quick venture without eventual repercussions.
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:07 AM   #53
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:

Trust me on this one, I didn't get to where I am at by listening to complaints on how I express myself. I am surrounded by people who provide and suggest solutions, that's the real +1.

Open your ears, close your mouth and learn. I don't want this post to turn into a flame, therefore simply ignore me if you don't like the way I express myself.
Everything I need is out there, right, but it is presented in an obsolete way which is often hard to research, especially with time constraints.
Take as an example Eccie. It is rich in content (discussions, reviews, pictures, descriptions and so on) but it is very counter-intuitive to consult.
And I didn't get where I am without being able to construct a basic psychological profile on a twenty-something b-school graduate who has his first job paying over $30k while still living at home with his mother. Get it through your head that this is a people hobby not a product hobby. If you can't figure out the answer to your own question based on the information found on ECCIE then perhaps you should return to graduate school. I wonder how I can tell you haven't been?

Tell your mom hi for us.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:57 AM   #54
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
And those people probably go out to Happy Hour without you and bitch about what an asshole you are and how your getting rich by taking credit for all their hard work and good ideas!
Trust me on this one.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:13 AM   #55
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

If her looks are top priority, I would suggest asking her to email a recent pic or two. Most may not. But if you can get a few reviews under your belt and/or a few ‘Okays” from another site and make it clear that you are respectful and that you’re not collecting pics, you may get positive responses. Most gals probably will not send them as they are very busy themselves and are programmed not to trust anyone at first contact. If they don’t block you at this point, then I would communicate to them that after setting up an appointment, if they do not look like the latest pics there, then at the door, you can opt to walk away. You then have the option to write about the experience here, hence the acronym of this site. It may be a waste of your time, but some still have to TOFTT once in a while and consider it money saved. Some may not want to see you risking a bad review fearing that you may be too picky for them to meet your priority. So it can be a double edged sword. most of us have been there. I apologize if anything I’ve said has already been suggested. Like you, my time is limited as I only glanced over a handful of replies for my own entertainment. “Braino”, really? And a few other idiotic, useless, negative responses were more entertaining than insightful. But I suppose you’re gonna get that with a mixed crowd where some love the power behind the anonymous keyboard. Good luck with your search.
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:24 AM   #56
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

holy shit, some of you fucks take yourselves and the interwebs waaay too seriously. i bet you're a hoot at parties.

op, i totally get what you're saying about time and data, but you still come across as a self absorbed twat. if that's how you act during dates, maybe the problem isn't the information source.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 03:06 PM   #57
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
holy shit, some of you fucks take yourselves and the interwebs waaay too seriously. i bet you're a hoot at parties.

op, i totally get what you're saying about time and data, but you still come across as a self absorbed twat. if that's how you act during dates, maybe the problem isn't the information source.
And most likely why he got a lot of idiotic, useless, negative, yet entertaining responses.
At some point, some of us get tired of trying to be helpful to those who really don't want the help. Then we just decide to entertain ourselves.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 04:05 PM   #58
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoulRon View Post
...Then we just decide to entertain ourselves.
Which is why we'll all be going blind.
Old 09-11-2014, 04:28 PM   #59
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Because you don't have reviews here, it's hard to understand what you mean. I know, it's simple to say a girl isn't what she advertises, but there's more to it.

What are your expectations? Are you looking for a certain body type? Are you looking for a combination of intelligence and beauty? Are you looking for specific services?

At any rate, one ever seems to be everything. It's all about what you're looking for. But not only that, your approach to procuring companionship. If you're in a hurry, you're going to screw up somewhere.

The young pretty ones are rarely GFE. Or independent. Or punctual. Or they don't get your jokes. But they can be fun. There's nothing like a pretty girl pretending to know who Telly Savalas is.

The older ones are rarely as polished as their pictures, but they make up for it in skill, experience, and understanding.

But I would agree with those who say for the money you're cranking out, you should take some time and do proper research. And you can do that right here. Here, especially for you area, you'll find a comprehensive compilation of companions concerned about their reputation. Anywhere else is a toss-up, and should be used in conjunction with ECCIE.

I have also given a few tips that I can PM you to aid you in your research, but you can also just search my posts for male screening.

All the best!
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 05:05 PM   #60
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
... There's nothing like a pretty girl pretending to know who Telly Savalas is.
Priceless! Thank you.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women