Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2011, 12:02 PM   #46
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
WDF said:

Apply to all? In public? What do you mean? That warning/rule came only to me by PM, it wasn't published in this rules thread by the mods.....After a few days when I saw they were not posting that rule in this thread, I asked all the mods whether that rule applied to me or everybody.....no moderator answered my multiple PM inquiries about it nor did they repond to my posted inquiry about it.....they banned me for posting their PM's (no rule in this thread about posting PM's)......I follow all rules, but these people will permanently ban me for this post, just watch........you saw how I got assessed points (multiple times btw, though later rescinded) for disrespect in this thread, the WILD WILD WEST......did anyone else get points?!.....LOL!

Assuming a banning, let me say goodbye to all. I had fun, at your expense, but much fun..........if I'm wrong and don't get banned, I will be a bigger AH than ever, so watch your mouth! TY, goodbye HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Lets make this simple, only since you brought it up....yes you were banned earlier for posting private info.

Quote:
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Second, yes altering the quoted material applies to everyone.

Third, I have no intention of banning you again. Follow the very few rules here, and you are fine. Certain issues we will handle privately, one-on-one and I expect you, or anyone else, will comply. If you decide to disregard, or bring those private discussions public then we will likely come to a different solution. I have had a few PM's with various people here and I don't recall anyone bringing those private discussions public.

And yes, this goes for everyone.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:11 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
And WDF stands for?
Quote:
WhuttaDumbFuck
Quote:
I was just warned (final warning) not to change WTF's name to ";1809563" within his quote.........I wanted to take this opportunity to extend to WTF my sincerest apologies for calling him ";1809563" and all the other numbers I called him within the quote.....I promise to never do it again.........
Marshall, you are a liar, oh now technically you were not calling me WDF but in reality you were.

It did not bother me but are you really to dense as to see why the Mods can not allow that to happen?

We would all just be making up conversations with ghosts. Nobody would be able to follow who said what to whom.

Also, If you think I hit the RTM button , you'd be wrong. Common sense is what keeps kicking you in the nuts. Learn to put yourself in others shoes and maybe you'd quit getting so upset for your actions having to be corrected.

Now please take those 'sincerest apologies' and stick them where Whirlaway loves to vacation, up your ass.

I have no problem with your POV, express it as you will but do not try and blow any more smoke up my ass.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:20 PM   #48
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Marshall, you are a liar, oh now technically you were not calling me WDF but in reality you were.

It did not bother me but are you really to dense as to see why the Mods can not allow that to happen?

We would all just be making up conversations with ghosts. Nobody would be able to follow who said what to whom.

Also, If you think I hit the RTM button , you'd be wrong. Common sense is what keeps kicking you in the nuts. Learn to put yourself in others shoes and maybe you'd quit getting so upset for your actions having to be corrected.

Now please take those 'sincerest apologies' and stick them where Whirlaway loves to vacation, up your ass.

I have no problem with your POV, express it as you will but do not try and blow any more smoke up my ass.

Ummmm.....WDF, didn't you understand what those posts were about?.......that apology was sarcasm!......HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:11 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Ummmm.....WDF, didn't you understand what those posts were about?.......that apology was sarcasm!......
Uh, yea, that is why I basically told you to go fuc yourself

You do realize that I told you to take that apology and stick it up your queer rear , don't you?

My post was meant to inform folks that I had nothing to do with your dumbass getting a warning. I have never hit the RTM button.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:40 AM   #50
Marshall
BANNED

Chica Chaser, kindly address the following:

the rule used to ban me was not previously mentioned in this thread....it's in the main rule section.......people were under the impression that the only rules applicable to the Sandbox were listed in this thread......

Do any other rules from the main rules thread apply to us in the Sandbox and are not listed in this thread?

the rule used to ban me involves PRIVATE INFORMATION.....how is moderator action against me YOUR private information? Isn't it ECCIE information? I posted those PM's because I wanted people to see that points were being assessed to me wrongfully because disrespect is permissible in the Sandbox (FYI, CC never assessed me points for disrespect). I also wanted people to see that a "special" rule was being applied to me and nobody else. People know why I was being singled out.

If moderator actions are private information that can't be discussed, then any moderator who wants to abuse his authority can do so in secret and with impunity. Is that the whole purpose?
Old 11-06-2011, 06:21 AM   #51
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Marshall was banned for posting his violations? If true, that is total BS..it's like the phony wizard doesn't want us to see behind the curtin; or worse....I would like to hear an explaination from Mods on this one ! Correction. I think Ownership needs to step up to address this issue.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:32 AM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
If moderator actions are private information that can't be discussed, then any moderator who wants to abuse his authority can do so in secret and with impunity. Is that the whole purpose?
Marshall , I hate to see you get banned again but you are asking for it. You can not keep airing your dirty laundry out in plain sight.

As to your question....That is not the whole purpose of the privacy issue but it is an offshoot of it.

From what I can see is that you are crying about something that applies to everyone, well everyone with common sense. You are not using your common sense at the moment.
Think of it like this...you are going to the moon. NASA instructs you in the zero gravity effects and how gravity effect you differently on the moon. You get it, you understand it, you go to the moon, you love jumping around on the moon. You then take off your oxygen mask and cry because nobody instructed you not to take it off or a better example is you keep trying to pull the masks' of other off that you do not care for and your defense is, "Nobody instructed me not to!"
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:35 AM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Where's my cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Marshall was banned for posting his violations? If true, that is total BS..it's like the phony wizard doesn't want us to see behind the curtin; or worse....I would like to hear an explaination from Mods on this one ! Correction. I think Ownership needs to step up to address this issue.
If you think it is total BS, let me send you a PM and you can then turn around and post it without my permission and see where that gets you.

You sound like a lil OWS protester!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:37 AM   #54
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

It isn't anything like NASA; more like secret Soviet-style trials and punishment...
Old 11-06-2011, 06:47 AM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You are now officially a proxy OWS protester

Quote:
It isn't anything like NASA; more like secret Soviet-style trials and punishment...
Or....

It is kinda like Big Business...doing WTF they think is best for business.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:50 AM   #56
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Over compensating for having a wee-one are you WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Or....

It is kinda like Big Business...doing WTF they think is best for business.

Old 11-06-2011, 07:02 AM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Over compensating for having a wee-one are you WTF?

Not sure where you are going with that one but I will say it is smart move on your part to divert the discussion away from the facts.

Not sure I'd used my weiner to do so if I were you but then if I were you, I'd quit posting all together!

You and Marshall are griping about rules that apply to all...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:20 AM   #58
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I am griping about a non-sensical rule that I think should be changed. But if you can't comprehend the differnece I understand....just like you don't comprehend the size comment (for your low IQ; it has to do with your compelling need to oversize your font).
Old 11-06-2011, 07:20 AM   #59
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hey! We're getting the banned back together!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:46 AM   #60
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Whirl, this is only a message board, not life or death....WTF may be right, but my laundry is clean......I come here to have some fun, I don't hate anybody here..... if it gets political, and I get banned because somebody is a small person, then I collect my victory and move on to somewhere else......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women