Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2016, 06:42 PM   #46
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The dead make the best modtards and they are always available ... you just got to dig them up.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:46 PM   #47
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The dead make the best modtards and they are always available ... you just got to dig them up.
I like that approach-- LOL

BTW, sorry to disappoint you with the lack of taint in this thread. We all know you live by the taint
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 07:12 PM   #48
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Great lecture cpal. Good job manning up and responding. I will just say, good luck getting "members" to realize how we should feel bad for u bc u have a thankless job.

My beef is that y'all let shit get outta hand then cracked down on the people who recognized the problem and took action that u were either unwilling or able to take.
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 07:16 PM   #49
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Well CP if you read my post you would know what my Beef is CenSorship !

you Don't have to ans my Question because you can't with out showing your are censoring us and your warning I posted shows that by itself !

and the two thread I posted you didnt say anything about. The one you were talking about is Not the ones I am Talking about Good play on words Man

you know I really don't have a beef with you ! your wrong with what you and rrabbit are doing and I think you know it But just wont own it !

and to let you know why I said that about you are doing rrabbits ditywork it was something I read in my Inbox Hummmmmm but you know I can't put that on here !!!
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 07:23 PM   #50
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Oh also all of jj questions seemed like valid questions that y'all knew you could not stand by ur decisions so u just ignored him. But my guess y'all would call that the gotcha game. Please keep in mind and I don't speak for jj or anyone else but I'm not playing games. The man had valid questions that u guys ignored and that my friend is fuckery
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 08:45 PM   #51
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quick!
Someone throw some free Hookers at the Mods and get the boat steered straight!

Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:07 PM   #52
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Quick!
Someone throw some free Hookers at the Mods and get the boat steered straight!

Lmao I think that what the problem is Precious is all the free hookers
They don't have time to read all the post Lmao

and you know they Don't have to follow the Giudelines like us!!!

Sad day in the Panhandle in just going to be going down hill from here !!!
Old 09-20-2016, 09:18 PM   #53
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Guess Who........And my apologies.

......violated at least one or more of these in the last few months? Repeatedly at that.

#18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

And remember exactly what it took to bring the perpetrators to the attention of the MODS

Pardon me for stinking up the house trying to smoke them out. I didn't ask or want, for such distasteful, dirty, duties but somebody HAD to. I guess, I'm the "BAD GUY" for raising a stink.
To the Panhandle members in good standing, sorry I disturbed your pussy party.

Laissez les bon temps rouler
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:30 PM   #54
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

This is the Panhandle Hotrix you know !!!!!

We have are our rules here!!!!!!

Those don't work here !!!!!!!!

unless we brake them the Mods can just do There own thing !!!
Old 09-20-2016, 09:30 PM   #55
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

This is the Panhandle Hotrix you know !!!!!

We have are our rules here!!!!!!

Those don't work here !!!!!!!!

unless we brake them the Mods can just do There own thing !!!
Old 09-20-2016, 10:32 PM   #56
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
For the record, a flame war is when individuals use a public forum to deliver personal attacks on each other. Read the guidelines, personal attacks are not allowed. I usually allow wide leeway in this area, but the back and forth with ad naseum comments got out of hand. That is why the threads were closed. That is a job of a moderator.

Also for the record, mods do not have to answer every inane question. I never use the it is my way or the highway approach. Also, I never play favorites. As a matter of fact, I'm kinda pissed at the provider who got banned, so there is no sympathy towards her from me. Additionally, I don't do rrabbit's dirty work. We don't play "good cop, bad cop". Yes, I did take some actions, but only based on recommendations from other mods outside of our area as a way to avoid the impression of favoritism.

To some of the guys like Jsunday, I'd really like to know what your beef is.

For the most part, this area has not needed moderation b/c our members were respectful and didn't stir the pot. However, it only takes a few troublemakers to force the mods to act. I know for me, I don't like over-moderating, and I hare giving out warnings or infractions. Finally, I don't see the point in banning people unless it is totally egregious. However, I think some members here like to play the "Gotch-ya Game" with other members as well as the mods. Moderating is a thankless job. Sometimes members need to realize this. That is one reason I posted the "Shut up and color" warning. We all need to just live and let live at times and not worry about the actions of others. Misters Lennon and McCartney said it well, "Let it be".
Hail the Dick-taor

THis Bruns my Ass CP

you make yourself sound so good and I am just pickin on you !!!

But like I said the rules don't aply to you

you know if you would look it this thread I have shown everyone were you Have CenSored us

Maybe this well make the New Member feel Good knowing if they ask you something you just will Not ANS it lol I am sure that will make them feel so good about this site !!! and I asked just like the Guideline said but they just don't work here do they CP you got your own rules here !

Fuck the Guidelines right CP

That how we do it here !!!!

The Got ya Game lol

you can talk about what you want But the topics you don't want us to talk about lol

Hail the Dick-taor
Old 09-20-2016, 11:06 PM   #57
Cpalmson

You all crack me up. Seriously, you crack me up.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:11 PM   #58
Cpalmson

BTW, I merged 2 threads that were covering the same topic. Nothing was deleted, edited, censored or closed.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:23 PM   #59
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

how about the insane ones I posted on here why was they Censored

the ones you talk about is a joke there not the ones that are beening Censored man and to you lied in your one of your post so why would I think you would tell me the truth you know man

I really thought better of you then this

I thought I knew you!

but live and learn man

I think this is just one of the games you like playing but I am not a provider Lmao
Old 09-20-2016, 11:35 PM   #60
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

But I know you Don't Have to ANS my Insane Question !

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women