Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2012, 04:25 AM   #46
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I know. It's just an experiment. Mostly about doove. He won't know whether he should or should not post in this thread.
Your obsession with me is endearing.

It's probably useless to point this out, but i'll mention that i rarely, if ever, start a political discussion. And i rarely, if ever, turn a non political thread into a political discussion by throwing out political comments. It's your buddy JB that can't let 3 upstate threads go by without throwing out an "Oblama" comment, or finding a way to slam liberals. Nevertheless, if one gets started, i'll be happy to inject some truth into it.

Hell, even you throw out more random, out of nowhere political comments than i do.

So this thread says more about your attitude towards people who simply fight back than it says about people who try to make everything a political discussion.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:30 AM   #47
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursisle View Post
Yeah, and of course take away all benefits for anyone testing positive.

Good in theory, until you force a bunch of thugs back out on the street who now must resort to violent crime to survive since no one will hire them. Then even your gated community won't be safe.

It might suck, but for now you'd better keep paying them!
thugs are gonna be thugsno matter what.

you believe that most recieving benefits are actually "poor".
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:30 AM   #48
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
What I don't get is how NY is such a blue state.

Everywhere I go..... work, home, family, friends, businesses, grocery stores, literally everywhere, when people are discussing issues or politics, they all seem to be conservative.
Which goes to the point i made in the previous post.

Squeaky wheel.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:44 AM   #49
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
, i'll be happy to inject some truth into it.
"truth" ? in politics?

if there was any truth in it there wouldnt be any politicians,,

many translations from whats actually happening in real life on the ground

anyone knows book knowlege doesnt translate very well when you have to step out into the real world

most everything that comes down from government in any kind of a statisic just doesnt relate to reality. look at all the nonsense programs ,, they all have unintended consequences and affect people in many diferent aspects depending on individual circumstances
Old 10-15-2012, 06:33 AM   #50
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Cool

Quote:
Your obsession with me is endearing.

It's probably useless to point this out, but i'll mention that i rarely, if ever, start a political discussion. And i rarely, if ever, turn a non political thread into a political discussion by throwing out political comments. It's your buddy JB that can't let 3 upstate threads go by without throwing out an "Oblama" comment, or finding a way to slam liberals. Nevertheless, if one gets started, i'll be happy to inject some truth into it.

Hell, even you throw out more random, out of nowhere political comments than i do.

So this thread says more about your attitude towards people who simply fight back than it says about people who try to make everything a political discussion.
Well said, I feel the same way. Both here and elsewhere you see these "conservatives" throw out idiotic statements, thinking that they are being cute. So if I see one I respond in full force. I find it funny that these " conservatives" are on a discussion board that the majority of the people they align themselves with would definitely not approve of.
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:15 AM   #51
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbPsq0zY3ek
Old 10-15-2012, 09:04 AM   #52
mps0813
Valued Poster

Does Romney offer bbbj?
mps0813 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:01 AM   #53
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by mps0813 View Post
Does Romney offer bbbj?
Nope he is CFS sorry!!
vern0064 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:28 AM   #54
Perfect Gentleman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Politicians and cockroaches, two life forms that have been around forever and never evolved.
Perfect Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #55
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman View Post
Politicians and cockroaches, two life forms that have been around forever and never evolved.
And the only species to survive on planet Earth after nuclear annihilation!
The Drummer is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:15 PM   #56
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Drummer View Post
And the only species to survive on planet Earth after nuclear annihilation!
You forgot Keith Richards.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:23 PM   #57
FunWithAjax
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 152120
My ECCIE Reviews

The tostitos bag has a pretty appealing polical ad....maybe I will vote for him
FunWithAjax is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:32 PM   #58
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
You forgot Keith Richards.
You're a beauty, jokacz!

I saw an interview with Keith Richards once. I couldn't understand a word he was saying. I don't think the interviewer could either. During the interview you could see a cigarette burning down to the filter between Richard’s fingers – didn’t feel a thing!

Imagine doing an interview with Richards and Ozzie Osborne. The only understandable words would be “rock and roll”!!!
The Drummer is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:51 PM   #59
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
It's probably useless to point this out, but i'll mention that i rarely, if ever, start a political discussion.
You almost never start threads. You just leech onto existing ones

Quote:
And i rarely, if ever, turn a non political thread into a political discussion by throwing out political comments. It's your buddy JB that can't let 3 upstate threads go by without throwing out an "Oblama" comment, or finding a way to slam liberals.
You used to, but not any more. That is why he, myself and maybe a few others do it so blatantly. We bait the most obvious hook, and you bite EVERY time. This thread being the most blatant example.

Quote:
Nevertheless, if one gets started, i'll be happy to inject some truth into it.
LOL, how noble of you. Please show us the error of our ways omnipotent doove.

Quote:
Yep, more bait..... and you take it hook, line and sinker every time. Thank you!

Quote:
If that's the conclusion you draw from it, that's fine. I bet 99% of the people are laughing their ass of right now with a different conclusion.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #60
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
You almost never start threads. You just leech onto existing ones
Gosh, i didn't realize you conservatives can have carte blanche to say anything you want, and we liberals are supposed to just shut up and listen.

Quote:
LOL, how noble of you. Please show us the error of our ways omnipotent doove.
Shall we start with OSD's total misrepresentation of facts in the Laura Bush thread? Another thing we liberals are just supposed to sit back and read without commenting on?

Quote:
Yep, more bait..... and you take it hook, line and sinker every time. Thank you!
If only you were really that clever.

Quote:
You used to, but not any more. That is why he, myself and maybe a few others do it so blatantly. We bait the most obvious hook, and you bite EVERY time. This thread being the most blatant example.
Really? You start a thread about me and i'm not supposed to comment? Are you serious with this?

And just for shits and giggles i did a few searches. Looked up posts by you, JB, and OSD with the term "Obama" in the upstate area. It's not all inclusive, obviously, given JB's and OSD's inability to spell consistently. But that's neither here nor there.

Anyways:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=obama

9 threads, and I commented in 2 of them. In one, my reply had nothing to do with you throwing out a FOX News/liberal media reference. In the other, you, GP, and JB have a combined 61 posts. I have 22. Many of which were directed at gotyour6.

And while there were 4 or 5 i located where i did comment, again, i take you back to my first comment in this post. And in those 4 or 5, i'm sure we could analyze them to see where i ignored as many comments as i commented on. So suggesting i'm some "sucker" for your supposed attempts at "baiting" me, again, you should be so clever.

By the way, i also did a quick search of your posts with the term "doove" in them. Wanna guess how many times you mention me by name (out of nowhere)...with, as you would say, this thread being the most blatant example? In the last month alone? Go ahead, take a shot. And then maybe you can guess how many of your references to me i ignored.

Quote:
I bet 99% of the people are laughing their ass of right now with a different conclusion.
No doubt.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women