Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47752
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2018, 06:53 PM   #46
Dr. Octagon
Gaining Momentum

Well, to get on topic... I can only speak from my perspective. But I was always hesitant to “pull the trigger” until I found sites like this one, where I could verify that a ho is a ho and I wouldn’t be greeted by the po-po when meeting a young lady for some fun. Because I REALLY don’t want to go to jail.
So, I’d imagine the same is true for providers. You’d get more of them, sure, without the looming threat of prison. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that they’d be better looking. Just more plentiful.
Dr. Octagon is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:53 PM   #47
bigguyt
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
May you please respect my thread and stay on topic? What you do is thread hijacking. The topic is prostitution and whether legalizing it would bring along more hotties. It's not Meeka. Should you want to discuss her start your own thread.
Fine, prostitution should stay illegal. I live in a nice area and I don't want whorehouses popping up everywhere. I don't want creepy perverts with a hard on riding the bus out to my neighborhood with a couple rolls of quarters from there fast food job.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:57 PM   #48
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagon View Post
Well, to get on topic... I can only speak from my perspective. But I was always hesitant to “pull the trigger” until I found sites like this one, where I could verify that a ho is a ho and I wouldn’t be greeted by the po-po when meeting a young lady for some fun. Because I REALLY don’t want to go to jail.
So, I’d imagine the same is true for providers. You’d get more of them, sure, without the looming threat of prison. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that they’d be better looking. Just more plentiful.
Maybe with the quantity will come the quality at least some.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:58 PM   #49
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
Fine, prostitution should stay illegal. I live in a nice area and I don't want whorehouses popping up everywhere. I don't want creepy perverts with a hard on riding the bus out to my neighborhood with a couple rolls of quarters from there fast food job.
Stop hijacking the thread the topic is not where you live, what you want and who rides buses. The topic is WILL LEGALIZATION BRING ALONG MORE HOTTIES. Respect that.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:01 PM   #50
Dr. Octagon
Gaining Momentum

Well, sure, you’d get a spike in the number of hotties, but also in all the others as well. Plus, the hotter the are the more they’d charge. I think it’s be just like it is now, but on a larger scale.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:04 PM   #51
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Well, sure, you’d get a spike in the number of hotties, but also in all the others as well. Plus, the hotter the are the more they’d charge. I think it’s be just like it is now, but on a larger scale.
The more they are the more competition thus probably cheaper rates.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:09 PM   #52
Dr. Octagon
Gaining Momentum

Hmmm. I see your point. But with legalization would come not only more providers, but more mongers. I really think it would all even out.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:12 PM   #53
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Hmmm. I see your point. But with legalization would come not only more providers, but more mongers. I really think it would all even out.
But you will have a big choice not like I am here struggling to find boobs did or larger. There are 1 or 2 providers here with big boobs but no huge like I love them.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:40 PM   #54
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

Quote:
But you will have a big choice not like I am here struggling to find boobs did or larger. There are 1 or 2 providers here with big boobs but no huge like I love them.
Hmm, another completely false statement. There are many fine providers around here with huge boobs (who are also slim). Problem is…most are utr and none of them would ever consider seeing your sorry ass. Just a hunch, maybe it has something to do with you calling all providers "fucking sluts"?

Oh, and by the way…you are a fucking slut. Kumquat queen.
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:46 PM   #55
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hematoma View Post
Hmm, another completely false statement. There are many fine providers around here with huge boobs (who are also slim). Problem is…most are utr and none of them would ever consider seeing your sorry ass. Just a hunch, maybe it has something to do with you calling all providers "fucking sluts"?

Oh, and by the way…you are a fucking slut. Kumquat queen.
Yeah there are like I believed you. The same was saying sexymaid how in silver mine on Indy's is full of girls lol when I took a look at it it hardly had 13 male members. Perhaps 0 female. Any girl available to you is available to me. No under the radar girls and no huge tits. Just a couple biggish ones.

Now stay on topic please.
Old 02-09-2018, 11:50 PM   #56
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
None of the times I was banned, I should have been. You targeted me.

Quote:
Any girl available to you is available to me. No under the radar girls and no huge tits. Just a couple biggish ones.

Now stay on topic please.

You really do live in denial don't you?
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:14 AM   #57
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post

You really do live in denial don't you?
He is special don't you know!
sherman klump is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:41 AM   #58
Highwayman64
Ambassador

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Ok, so Highwayman is your buddy. Good for you. I always wondered how you knew I had 24pts. I asked him about it, no reply. Silence speaks volumes. But back to my post. Just because a women enjoys sex, does that make her a slut? Geez, I hope not. I enjoy sex with women, if that makes me a slut, I’m cool with that. So, you’ve admitted several times that you swing both ways. The Pittsburgh “Community “ knows this. Hey, whatever you’re into. But doesn’t that make you a double slut?
Don't bet on that!
Highwayman64 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 06:45 AM   #59
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highwayman64 View Post
Don't bet on that!

I’ll bet you all the tea in China that Tatts is a double slut.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 06:49 AM   #60
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I’ll bet you all the tea in China that Tatts is a double slut.
Stay on topic please.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women