Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2014, 12:11 PM   #46
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I'm sure Charlotte's site is very economical to host with its 7 members.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:44 PM   #47
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
I'm sure Charlotte's site is very economical to host with its 7 members.
Awe BIG STIFF,, is that supposed to hurt my feelers?

If you would read up further,, it doens't cost anymore to host for the amount of members,, its the bandwidth usage and whether or not you have a dedicated server or not,, tsk tsk,, techy newbies!!

My disclosure of my membership is not up for discussion,,but I know who to invite and who not to.. FOR SURE!!

BUt wait,, is this thread about me, or the $50.00 up-charge?
Charlotte Carrington is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:57 PM   #48
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Looks like it's about your website, just sayin.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:05 PM   #49
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I was asked

I was asked a question,, and I answered it..if you want to talk about me, start another thread..

STAY ON TOPIC GENTS

Just sayin!!
Old 01-13-2014, 02:54 PM   #50
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Where's the captain when you need a grammar Nazi???? Fist off it is site not sight. Second PI has criminal charges against him not a lawsuit........ unless there is something I don't know about.

I don't expect PI to be giving us updates on his legal proceedings. That wouldn't be prudent on his part. I just think it is foolish for them to think they can censor the news. I think most frequent posters know whats happening and the behind the scenes rumors are worse than an open discussion but hey.......maybe I'm wrong.

BTW........ Dames4u......... Did you make a New Years resolution????? I like the new posting style........... I even find myself mostly agreeing with you.
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:24 PM   #51
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge View Post
Fist off it is site not sight. .
LOL Spelling Nazi

I haven't had a good FIST off in ages!!
Old 01-13-2014, 06:21 PM   #52
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Eye ewes spell check two make sure eye get it write.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:23 PM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

Let's stay on topic please. I've been taking online Mod classes.

Fuckin Mods
Old 01-13-2014, 09:52 PM   #54
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post

Additionally - all the 'analysis' (and I use that term quite loosely) on the financials of Indys is utterly irrelevant. Whether the guy broke even or made 10 million dollars last year, has nothing at all to do with whether you think his offering is worth $50. I can see discussing the latter, but implying that if he was profitable then he shouldn't be charging 50 - again, there's a sense of entitlement there that I simply don't understand.
I assume that is directed at me. If it is. obviously you did not read what I wrote - here it is again:

Oh, one last point. It is laughable though how some folks defend the 50 fee by saying it is to cover the site's operating cost. that is BS. yes, some funds are needed to do that but I would bet that is easily covered by provider ad fees. And even if it is not- do the math. Say conservatively a couple thousand a month for hosting fees - so $24K a year. Right now Indys shows 23,617 members. If each paid $50 well that is nearly $1.2 million a year, likely tax free. But lets say most of them are occasional members. Lets say there are 1,000 guys who pony up $50 a year - that is $50K a year - and that is not including any revenue from provider ads, etc. Far more than what it costs to run

Bottom line - he is entitled do what he wants and if he wants to make a profit, have at it, this is America baby. Lets just not have people believing it costs that much to host the site

I clearly said he could do what he wants - and if that includes making a big profit, so be it. My "analysis" was simply making fun of those who seem to believe it costs a ton of money to run the site. It does not. I really don't care if he is out to make a profit, as i said, it is the American way. But people should not deceive themselves about the costs
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:55 PM   #55
stevepar
Valued Poster

omg....
you're correct...it would not be prudent for pi or any defendant to talk about their case in a public forum...so why ask....you should be able to search the net for any updates in the case so i'm not sure how pi could censor the news any place other than indys....
a simple way to avoid rumors is don't believe them.....
there could be a lot of things you don't know...
Quote:
Where's the captain when you need a grammar Nazi???? Fist off it is site not sight. Second PI has criminal charges against him not a lawsuit........ unless there is something I don't know about.

I don't expect PI to be giving us updates on his legal proceedings. That wouldn't be prudent on his part. I just think it is foolish for them to think they can censor the news. I think most frequent posters know whats happening and the behind the scenes rumors are worse than an open discussion but hey.......maybe I'm wrong.

BTW........ Dames4u......... Did you make a New Years resolution????? I like the new posting style........... I even find myself mostly agreeing with you.
stevepar is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 12:32 PM   #56
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well my friend owns a lobotomy clinic and I get 50% off. Seems to be helping.

Plus I don't think I'm the only one. The general tone on here has improved greatly since late November and early December. I mean yesterday I found myself mostly agreeing with what Amish was posting.

What is the world coming to?
dames4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:16 PM   #57
bambino
Valued Poster

I don't think the tone has changed, it's been slow and a lil boring. Nothing that an Indys thread can't cure. I've been hangin down Houston way and some national forums.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:12 AM   #58
Chip Chipperson
Registered Member

I am still green over there and I can tell you by checking the vouched clients that there are less than 500 guys that are still green. At that rate new girls will have a hard time getting vouched especially somewhere like Columbus where I live. If there are only 500 guys total that can vouch how many do you think are in Columbus? 100? Maybe? Eventually everyone will be blue and the 50 argument will go away. The site will stagnate and eventually die.
Chip Chipperson is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:34 AM   #59
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Hay, ewe knead two stop and thank about it, eye am own topic. It seams the topic is about bitching about something that ewe cannot change. Either pay the fifty oar don't. It is up two ewe too decide what you're false cents of security is worth.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:22 AM   #60
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

We keep focusing on the $50 aspect of being green on Indys. I think the bigger issue for all the green squares are guys that don't see three or more providers a year to get the green square.

But hey that's what Indys wants to be, a bunch of guys that bitch about everything and never actually fuck and a bunch of senior citizen Ohio cows that bitch about everything and never get fucked.
BSer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women