Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2013, 12:04 PM   #46
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why are assholes like laxatives?
They irritate the shit out of you. Lol
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #47
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Still better than being constipated ? Right Baloo ?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:10 PM   #48
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
... We need to take the board back and hold these people accountable for their actions ...
When do we paint the town red, Boss?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:13 PM   #49
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Even if all this does is get a couple of people to be nicer or has a couple more people speak up, then it is worth it.
Not going to stay and fight, Preacher? ("Don't leave, Preacher. Preacher!")
Old 09-11-2013, 12:14 PM   #50
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
Why are assholes like laxatives?
They irritate the shit out of you. Lol
WU is more a high colonic than a laxative.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #51
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Well at least a douche .
Old 09-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #52
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
... WU - Yes, I am fat. If I were sensitive ...
... you gonna just stand there and bleed?
Old 09-11-2013, 12:24 PM   #53
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
WU is more a high colonic than a laxative.
I was not trying to say his name.. Don't feel like mopping his A$# up again ..
Old 09-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #54
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I was not trying to say his name.. Don't feel like mopping his A$# up again ..

Like hell you don't.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:52 PM   #55
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Looks like there is some catching up to do...

1. This topic stands for men and women. Basic respect and manners should be a standard for all

2. This is not a WK thing. This is not a "I think they are assholes" thing. I have no issues with disagreements. I am just asking that people stop take shots and being rude specifically to hurt someone. If you write a review and a lady has poor grooming...you SHOULD tell it in the review. If two people have a disagreement, that is fine. It is the pointless name calling that should stop.

4. I am not leaving this discussion or giving up on this topic, I was only pointing out that a large victory sometimes takes the winning of multiple battles.

5. My skin is plenty thick, I can take the insults. I just see no need to harm for the sake of harming.

6. Finally, I do not have a direct issue with anyone on the board. They are free to do as they wish. It is too bad that a lot of what they say is completely dismissed because they attack people so harshly. If they did not take these "cheap shots" people may actually listen to some of their advice. Truth is, some of their words of wisdom are quite helpful.

Gotta get back to work but, I will leave you with a great quote...

"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible." - Claude Bissell
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #56
rockerrick
Account Disabled

San Antonio would be a great city for you to forum in . That's not an insult , seriously those people are completely docile .
Old 09-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #57
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
As you look around this site, you start to question what the hell is wrong with people. I am sick and tired of seeing guys act like asses, treating women like dirt and going on their merry little way. I am tired of the smart ass comments that do nothing but attempt to hurt someone. So here and now, I am asking that everyone that was raised, start speaking up. I am asking you all to stop the bullies, stop the personal attacks, and help clean this place up a little. Let me share a little of what I am talking about....

1. Just because a woman is a hooker, it does not mean she is a whore. A person's profession does not dictate who or what they are. In fact, if you do not know them in the real world, you do not have a leg to stand on to begin with.

2. The smart ass comments (fat, ugly, etc.) when someone is looking for assistance, advice, or posts a thread is childlike and unproductive. If you can't say something nice, then you should not say anything. If you are adding useful information, please do so in a respectful way. There is nothing wrong with sharing a useful opinion but, it can be done in a mature way without degrading someone.

3. Respect is a two way street. While I am asking the guys to respect the ladies, I am doing the same for the ladies towards the guys. If a guy is being respectful, then be nice back. There is no place for a lady to tear into a guy, just because he gave her a bad review as long as he did not lie.

4. Can we get back to a little honesty. While I have no doubt that there are guys out here with better sexual skills than I have, I still find it highly doubtful that they hit 12 positions, came 7 times, and got her to have an orgasm 11 times in 15 minutes. For reviews to be worthwhile, they need to be honest.

This goes both ways. Ladies, if you are actually 180 pounds, then own it. Do not let a guy show up expecting a spinner and getting a BBW. There is nothing wrong or right with either one, they are preferences. Just please make sure that we are one the same accurate page together.

5. Show a little common courtesy. I know you have seen 1000 newbies post the same question. They do not know that because they are new. Help them if you can. If they are just being lazy, you can call them on it but, you can do that in a nice way.

It does not matter if it is a guy taking shots at a lady, another guy, or just acting a fool, he should be called out for this and be told by everyone that we will not accept this behavior. If a lady does it, then they should be treated the same.

I am happy to say that I have met a lot of great people on here. I believe there are more good people than bad. The issue we have is that we let those with the biggest and most inappropriate mouths take control. We need to take the board back and hold these people accountable for their actions. We need to start being polite on both side, and we need to treat others the way we want to be treated. If you can not do that...maybe you are not in the right spot.

I get it. Some people act this way because they can get away with it. However, if the good people stood up and put a stop to it, I think you would be amazed to see how many more of us than there are of them.

Thank you for reading this and I hope to see some of the hostility cleared up soon.

But I won't hold my breath. Drama fuels this place, not honesty, and alas, definitely not courtesy.

Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #58
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Shhhh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Like hell you don't.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:59 PM   #59
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
...again
This implies it has already happened...please elucidate...after you Google that of course...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:06 PM   #60
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Uh-oh someone's got word of the day toilet paper .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women