Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2010, 06:26 AM   #46
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Good Morning!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
Hey Wet,

I am sooooo getting angry with these posts of yours about "naughty thoughts" and such! You are always making ME "WET"! LOL

Kelli
xoxoxo
hahehheeh, I am sure everyone would love to hear some of your "nasty" thoughts, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi692 View Post
Wet, yes I was on ASPD but my name was the same. Still thinking we need to get together, and these new post about taking control are making me want to see you even more. Heck being strapped to your bed wouldn't be a bad thing even if you left me there. You have to come home sometime and there I will be still waiting. )
MMMMmmmmmm, that is so sweet and of course, my imagination took off when you said I would have to come home and there you would be ......naked with a nice Woody..! ahehehhhe...mmmmmmmm

Crispy1969.....Hope your week starts out nice and smooth!

sonya....hope you have fun this week!

ammonite....I've been watching that flic you passed on to me! Wow....I'm learning all kind of "bad" things ahehehehe...

Hope everyone has a "nasty" day!

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:10 PM   #47
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Cool

Hey Wet! Sorry I've been Slacking in my Duties of keeping you Amused I been Hella Busy! Hope all is well what's on your mind as of late?
Crispy1969 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:35 AM   #48
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispy1969 View Post
Hey Wet! Sorry I've been Slacking in my Duties of keeping you Amused I been Hella Busy! Hope all is well what's on your mind as of late?
I do understand...this week went by extremely fast for me too! It didn't help that we had the time change this week, either...ahehehhheh...Maybe next week we can get back in the playful "undercover boss" mode....that's was fun...aheheheheh...but I do know everyone has to be mentally ready to play!

tim_29m....How are you doing?

And to all the ones I can't list or the others will be mad on the length of my post aheheheh Hope you guys are doing alright!

I did have to break out my feeldoe this week....I had a great "O" session Tuesday night but for some reason s*x is like chocolate once you get a good "O" you want to keep going and going until you get that first taste again....ahehehehe Thanks my friend for Tuesday Night!

P.S...Crispy1969....don't ride me on the camera being in the picture or my nails (all the moving & stuff)...I try my best to take my own ...no matter how many times I trust someone to give me all me pics...it nevers happens but that is another story...so I'm back to taking my own pictures...aheh

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 03-19-2010, 05:08 PM   #49
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Cool

Wet! ROTFLMAO! I totally was going to get you when I saw your nails! You know me well! But that's a Really Hot pic! Love the hair color & length & although I'm not a Breast guy yours are Magnificent! & the way you block your face adds some Intrigue! So Good Job!
Old 03-19-2010, 06:16 PM   #50
XXXRooster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT View Post
I do understand...this week went by extremely fast for me too! It didn't help that we had the time change this week, either...ahehehhheh...Maybe next week we can get back in the playful "undercover boss" mode....that's was fun...aheheheheh...but I do know everyone has to be mentally ready to play!

tim_29m....How are you doing?

And to all the ones I can't list or the others will be mad on the length of my post aheheheh Hope you guys are doing alright!

I did have to break out my feeldoe this week....I had a great "O" session Tuesday night but for some reason s*x is like chocolate once you get a good "O" you want to keep going and going until you get that first taste again....ahehehehe Thanks my friend for Tuesday Night!

P.S...Crispy1969....don't ride me on the camera being in the picture or my nails (all the moving & stuff)...I try my best to take my own ...no matter how many times I trust someone to give me all me pics...it nevers happens but that is another story...so I'm back to taking my own pictures...aheh

Sincerely,
Wet
WOW, What a pic, a just felt my weiner move
XXXRooster is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:46 PM   #51
Guest111711-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT View Post

Wet
Helloooo there!
Guest111711-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:19 PM   #52
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

hey look guys!!

WetVelvetSATs taking pictures ==> smile for her and say CHEESE!!
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 01:36 AM   #53
tim_29m
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Doing good Wet...just got back in town this week and will be in the area all next week...we will have to get together!
tim_29m is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:53 AM   #54
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Cool

Wet! You better go get a Mani/Pedi before our Session! Lol jk! I have to warn you though I Shoot for Providers ATF when I Play! I'm talking A Game! Lol
Old 03-22-2010, 07:07 AM   #55
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Everyone,

aheheheh crispy1969....aheheheh I know...I was in a rush and forgot about making sure everything was perfect...aheheheheh...I did shape them up after seeing that pic...aheheheh I don't like fake nails....I tried them once and of course, they caught on fire! ahhheheh I was lighting a candle (I guess I went over board on the length aheheh) and don't you know they became an instant flame! It was enough for me not to ever try them again! ahehehehehh

dennisrn...ahhahehe that's cute...I'm glad you played it that way...so cool...aheheheh I tried to take the camera out of the picture but it looked funny and even tried covering it with lips or kissing lips but it still looked funny.

I guess this past week I've been into:

Exhibitionism, also known as flashing, is behavior by a person that involves the exposure of private parts of their body to another person in a situation when they would not normally be exposed, with a tendency toward an extravagant. The act may be at least partially sexual or intended to attract the attention of another. When the term is used to refer to the psychological compulsion for such exposure, it may be called apodysophilia[1] or a Lady Godiva syndrome.

I have some more pictures I need to transfer and will post them later this afternoon....Gotta go Right Now!

Stay Hard!

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 03-23-2010, 12:19 AM   #56
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Cool

Wow I didn't know Wet Velvet is Flammable! Lol
Old 03-23-2010, 04:59 AM   #57
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***aheheh***

Good Morning,

aheheheh Crispy1969...ahehehe...well, not anymore! I see you were up late last night....Well, I hope you morning starts out good!

For those that don't know me or haven't seen me (Crispy19690)

Just thought I would share here first before I changed my pics in my showcase...Well, I hope everyone has a "smooth" day!!

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 03-24-2010, 07:16 AM   #58
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default ****Good Morning!****

Hi,

I woke up "Wet"...aheheheheh...This weather makes it so nice to just snuggle, tease and actor like nymphs...aheheheheeh...

dennisrn....Hope you're feeling "frisky" today!

Crispy1969.....Hope you're resting! ahheheh

nutinmuch....How is "woody" doing?

tim_29m.....

viking6910.....

yoyowego......can't wait for our 3some! aheheheh..

supermario......I have a costume I 'm sure you will enjoy next time you come to town! aheheheheh....

To all the ones I didn't name and miss....Hi!

Hope everyone is going to enjoy HUMP day!

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 03-24-2010, 08:38 AM   #59
tim_29m
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Having too many nasty thoughts today and can't concentrate on work!! :-) Stay wet everyone!!
tim_29m is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:46 AM   #60
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Everybody!!!

I woke hot and wet this morning. No surprise to this as I normally do when it rains (I'm presently in Austin).

Started off the day as normal. Then while in the shower getting all soapy and extra Wet (wink). I had this thought:

How nice would it be to live out a little fantasy of mine.... Having sex on the hood of a car in the warm spring rain.....

Feeling the water as it falls on your hot flesh. The passion of being taken by "......." (insert your name here)

Hmmmmm, so some of my best orgasms are to be had in the shower...I wonder why? *giggle*
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote